+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

first lady not needed

not officially at least!! save taxpayers a bundle!?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...st-lady-214471
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: first lady not needed

Other democracies, such as the United Kingdom, bestow no such honors upon the spouses of their leaders and are better for it. To use an au courant phrase, the office of the first spouse is a swamp in need of draining. Wont somebody please dispatch a dredger to the East Wing?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

War on Women Lexx?
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

There needs to be a change and that's to give the First Lady a salary. She does work that requires a staff, she is constantly under scrutiny, pay her. I really find it hard to believe she isn't paid for the work she does.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    War on Women Lexx?
    not really carl.......think if hillary is PRES.......bill gets the first lady position!! think of all the power and influence he could wage from this office!!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    There needs to be a change and that's to give the First Lady a salary. She does work that requires a staff, she is constantly under scrutiny, pay her. I really find it hard to believe she isn't paid for the work she does.
    you sound like a disgruntled housewife!! maybe housewives should get paid for all the crap they put up with and hard work they do!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you sound like a disgruntled housewife!! maybe housewives should get paid for all the crap they put up with and hard work they do!?
    You sound like a disgruntled Hillary supporter.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Do you want the President to live at the White House without his wife and family?

Do you want the President and his or her family not to live at the White House at all?

Many different scenarios, so please tell us what changes you would like so that we save the tax payer a bundle.

You have expressed you want no First Lady, please tell us just how you would like to see this play out.

Possibly you would like a President to be a bachelor, single, widowed? A President that lives his life like a Priest, no sex or woman involved as a partner? No children?

not officially at least!! save taxpayers a bundle!?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...st-lady-214471
    Funny, you didn't feel that way until now.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Funny, you didn't feel that way until now.
    ok here's the REASON why i found this topic INTERESTING!! melania expressed her DESIRE not to reside at the whitehouse AND even TRUMP did not verify his OWN wish to reside there!! and IRONICALLY neither DID WASHINGTON, our FIRST PRES!!
    Last edited by lexx; 11-25-2016 at 09:53 PM.

ok here's the REASON why i found this topic INTERESTING!! melania expressed her DESIRE not to reside at the whitehouse AND even TRUMP did not verify his OWN wish to reside there!! and IRONICALLY neither DID WASHINGTON, our FIRST PRES!!
    AsfarasthetaxpayerbenefittingfromnothavingaFirstLa dyattheWhiteHousemaynotbethecase.

Without the First Lady, who is not paid, you would have to hire professionals to handle all social events and other duties a First Lady is involved with during her husbands Presidency.
    Also think about security for the First Family. Would it be more expensive and difficult with them living somewhere other than the White House?

Admin
    What's with the posts having words ran together. This has been happening for a while now and I usually separate the words but am tired of having to do it when I post.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    AsfarasthetaxpayerbenefittingfromnothavingaFirstLa dyattheWhiteHousemaynotbethecase.

Without the First Lady, who is not paid, you would have to hire professionals to handle all social events and other duties a First Lady is involved with during her husbands Presidency.
    Also think about security for the First Family. Would it be more expensive and difficult with them living somewhere other than the White House?

Admin
    What's with the posts having words ran together. This has been happening for a while now and I usually separate the words but am tired of having to do it when I post.

words problem hasn't happened to me. and i wonder when the first lady JOB started!?

words problem hasn't happened to me. and i wonder when the first lady JOB started!?

Google First Lady, lots of info available.

I'm using Chrome, maybe I'll try a different browser.
    My mistake I'm using AOL right now, I'll try Google Chrome.

Checking out Chrome to see if there are any problems with posting, nope, all seems fine so must be AOL.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 11-27-2016 at 10:05 AM.

We finally get someone hot. Maybe a nipslip or upskirt and you want to get rid of her? Come on.

I haven't used this one in awhile but Eric is coming out of retirement for this one:

Name:  eric_estrada_youre_a_homo.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  18.5 KB

Yeah I don't want any thing other than this as American's #1 Cheerleader

Name:  melania-white-background-1-620x415.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  39.5 KB
    The real person comes out in jealousy - Ghandi

What's her platform? Bullying.......OK
    Hunger? ..........No problem.
    World Peace.........Amen.

Yes, Students Do Learn More From Attractive Women

not really carl.......think if hillary is PRES.......bill gets the first lady position!! think of all the power and influence he could wage from this office!!
    I agree. Think how much slick willie could steal if he didn't have the burden of office. It would make his previous thefts look pretty lame.