+ Reply to Thread

Make $20,000 a week snitching on illegal China foreign ESL & TEFL teachers!

Since this came out https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...6202244AAD4563 the Chinese visa police actually raised the reward to 10,000 yuan which is about $1,500.

Considering that about one-third of all the foreign teachers working in China are doing so illegally (no z visa or using a fake diploma), someone without a conscience can be making some serious money just taking photos of foreigners coming out of school and send them to the coppers! They will cash in 33% of the time at $1,500 a pop! Do the math. There are 29,310 foreign teachers working in China today according to SAFEA. https://eslwatch.info/forum/china/76....html?start=30
    Last edited by Pearl White; 11-15-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Re: Make $20,000 a week snitching on illegal China foreign ESL & TEFL teachers!

So where do you report these teachers and how do you get the cash? All the teachers hired by Expertise Education and ESL insider are illegals. I will make a fortune - just in time for Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    So where do you report these teachers and how do you get the cash? All the teachers hired by Expertise Education and ESL insider are illegals. I will make a fortune - just in time for Christmas!

You go to your local police station or directly the the PSB office and ask them for the forms to fill out to collect your reward for reporting illegal workers. It is in Chinese so be sure you bring someone who can speak and read Chinese with you. You then just fill out the form - one teacher at a time and give them one at a time to be sure they pay you quickly. Giving them photos of the teachers speeds up the process and of course, the name of the school. They pay within 10 days of arrest. This information was taken from the interview that the CSP did with "Sophie" a TA at a famous Chain School (Disney English). Sophie claims she made over $50,000 last year just ratting out illegal teachers, berfore Disney caught on to her and let her go. She claims DIsney paid her another 25,000 yuan to keep her mouth shut.

Now if you actually do rat out another teacher you are even lower than Sophie and if you are caught you would probable meet the wrath of your fellow teachers and be unrecognizable when they find your remains in Gansu.
    Trust only your birth mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    You go to your local police station or directly the the PSB office and ask them for the forms to fill out to collect your reward for reporting illegal workers. It is in Chinese so be sure you bring someone who can speak and read Chinese with you. You then just fill out the form - one teacher at a time and give them one at a time to be sure they pay you quickly. Giving them photos of the teachers speeds up the process and of course, the name of the school. They pay within 10 days of arrest. This information was taken from the interview that the CSP did with "Sophie" a TA at a famous Chain School (Disney English). Sophie claims she made over $50,000 last year just ratting out illegal teachers, berfore Disney caught on to her and let her go. She claims DIsney paid her another 25,000 yuan to keep her mouth shut.

Now if you actually do rat out another teacher you are even lower than Sophie and if you are caught you would probable meet the wrath of your fellow teachers and be unrecognizable when they find your remains in Gansu.
    Is there a way to do this online?

If they are doing it this way than they deserve it worse than the interns!

Well I just stopped by the local cop shop in Chaoyang and they gave me a warm welcome and even a cup of coffee! I was shocked when two of the eight coppers working there actual spoke English and they actually argued in Chinese over which one was going to help me. When I asked about this snitch program their eyes lit up and both guys gave me business card and on the back side it actually says in English "Make 50,000 a month helping the good people of China to find fake foreign teachers". Long story short they are really hungry to learn the names of black Chinese agents and recruiters so they be picked up for questioning. When I asked them "Why don't you arrest the agents and school owners who tell foreigners its okay to work without a Z visa?" the one guy was really honest with me and said "Most all the foreigners we arrest know they are breaking the law and confess after a few days in jail." Probably because the foreigners think they will be released if they fess up and tell the truth. But he didn't tell me why they don't arrest the agents and schools who hire the illegal teachers. He took me outside and offered me a smoke. He then told me the cops make more money from the agents and schools in two months than an entire year's salary (bribes) b\plus they get to copy all the foreign teacher data in the agents phone every time they get busted. I also found out the agents pay 30,000 yuan for 6 months of "protection". Nice racket they have going here.

Anyway, there is an online way to report teachers and schools but it is Chinese. So go get a free cup of coffee and make yourself some extra holiday money by paying your local cops a visit. Hey it can't hurt to know a few cops if you ever have a problem while in China. When they see you they see extra cash money in their pocket. Give them the name and phone of your agent and they'll give you 10,000 yuan just like they gave me. No I am not a rat, but my agent Guo Bin of Beijing lied through his teeth and caused me three months of hell on Earth and $5,000 of unexpected expenses traveling back and forth to Hong Kong for a Z visa he should have gotten me from day one.

I just heard they increased the reward to 15,000 yuan. Watch out teachers!

You can earn a lot more going after foreign spies.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-39550673;
    Name:  chinaspies.1.PNG
Views: 245
Size:  832.8 KB
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Just a quick update. The PSB rewards program just recently increase the reward amount to 15,000 rmb which is about $2,500 per teacher. http://opnlttr.com/letter/chinas-100...-then-arrested

Even the recruiters are ratting out their own clients because the fast money is to easy to ignore and make with just a text message or phone call. http://www.realscam.com/f51/fake-tef...deported-4820/
    Trust only your birth mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Just a quick update. The PSB rewards program just recently increase the reward amount to 15,000 rmb which is about $2,500 per teacher. http://opnlttr.com/letter/chinas-100...-then-arrested

Even the recruiters are ratting out their own clients because the fast money is to easy to ignore and make with just a text message or phone call. http://www.realscam.com/f51/fake-tef...deported-4820/

Is there an app for this or must I send my envoy?