+ Reply to Thread

Scam and Fraud - Emmanuel Simon Badio, Ebadio Networks Solutions, Canada

Beware, he frauded me of my money. He is a dangerous person to work with.
    Emmanuel Simon Badio, Ebadio Networks Solutions, Canada

At first he sells me domain and website hosting. Then when you pay for the domain, he did not buy the domain for you. After 1 year you realize that your domain is still out there for others to buy. So he would steal your money. He even wanted me to transfer my other domains to his site. I was lucky I did not do that.

He would boast to you that he is smart, give you his resume, convince you that he is more than capable to make and maintain a website.
    When you are convinced that he is so great, he would convince you become a partner in a business, but that's when he will keep pushing you to give him money.

I bailed him out for $2500 for an accusation against him for sexual assault to his roommate. In which he convinced me that he was not guilty. He was crying and thank me when I bailed him out, saying that he will die for me because of this, and say that I am even better than his brother. I even drove him around the city for 3 months, 5 days a week in average.

So he convinced me to create a partnership with his friend and son in Ontario. I spent in total $18000 and they spent almost nothing for a lot of things in these 6 months. In the end, I realized that the website was bought solely under his name. From then on, I realized he is fraud. When I realized that, he even cut me out from signing into the website he fraudulently bought under his name. Me and my wife spent 5 months developing that site including terms and conditions, products, pricing, software, business loans, etc.

In the end, I started to realize his fraudulent activity, and my website legacy ended. From making $300/month to zero now. In the end, he even told the department of Labor in Ontario that I owe him $7500. He should be the one owing me and my wife.

I lost my first start up business, also lost the partnership business that he convinced me to make with his son and friend. I lost a lot of money, and this guy is still walking on the street of Edmonton scamming other businesses and people.

Ask me for more details about his fraud and criminal activity. PM me, and I will get back to you. We should report this to the police together.

Re: Scam and Fraud - Emmanuel Simon Badio, Ebadio Networks Solutions, Canada

Mind you, he may use his other businesses name to scam you too.
    Here's some websites that are related to him:
    - Dgtal Media - dgtalmedia.net
    - Ebadio Networks and Solutions - ebadio.net / ebadio.ca / serviadplus.com / ebadio.com / dgtalogy@gmail.com / ebadio@live.com

Feel free to add more into the list:

During the partnership with E. Simon Badio's son and friend, I was partnering with his son, Alex Gelesko, and his friend, Guy-Bertin Ntunguzi. According to my experience, they're terrible people, stay away.

Hi,

I recently found your post about EMMANUEL SIMON BADIO at EBADIO NETWORKS ....... Too bad this information wasn't available at the time I hired him.

Over the last 9 months I have been contacted in one way or another by most of the different business names you mentioned in the list related to EMMANUEL SIMON BADIO at EBADIO NETWORKS . I had a feeling they're all the same person or the same couple of guys posing as separate entities.

I have an older website that isn't very mobile friendly so I wanted someone to update it so that it would be mobile friendly. All the same pages and functionality so the scope of work was very clear from the start. He said he could do it no problem and that he's a pro..... etc, etc,

In March of 2016, once we agreed on the work he sent me his quote and his contract. The agreement outlined in his contract states 50% of the funds are to be paid up front and the remaining 50% upon completion. I agreed and made the down payment. He accepted the funds and we went forward with the project. His time to complete the project was agreed at 3 months.

In July of 2016 (5 months later and 2 months behind schedule) he came to me for more money. He said they were a few days away from completion but the programmers needed more money etc etc....... I gave him the additional funds he asked for, I had no reason not to trust him at this point.

Then one month later in August 2016 I paid him again when he asked for more money and a few more days. By this time we are 3 months behind schedule.

It is now Jan of 2017 .... 9 to 10 months in and 6 to 7 months behind schedule and he tells me that they are now at ..... 97% completion and a few days away but they need more funds to finish the job !!

Needless to say I refused to pay again because we already did this 3 times and wasted many months including many holiday sales opportunities.

After being 6 months late and taking most of the money from me, when I refused to pay his ransom the 4th time, his answer was that he will not finish the job.
    Don't waste your time and money with EMMANUEL SIMON BADIO AT EBADIO NETWORKS.
    Last edited by myusername73; 01-01-2017 at 07:26 PM.

So after EMMANUEL SIMON BADIO at EBADIO NETWORKS took over $2000 from me and delivered absolutely nothing but lies and BS.... I learn that he doesn't even have a GST # meanwhile he charged me GST on the invoice. This character and his company should not be trusted. He will take your money with all his promises and B.S...... BEWARE of EMMANUEL SIMON BADIO at EBADIO NETWORKS. He's nothing more than a scam artist.

Re: Scam and Fraud - Dustin Dharma - is a liar

Quote Originally Posted by greatusername View Post
    Beware, he frauded me of my money. He is a dangerous person to work with.
    Emmanuel Simon Badio, Ebadio Networks Solutions, Canada

At first he sells me domain and website hosting. Then when you pay for the domain, he did not buy the domain for you. After 1 year you realize that your domain is still out there for others to buy. So he would steal your money. He even wanted me to transfer my other domains to his site. I was lucky I did not do that.

He would boast to you that he is smart, give you his resume, convince you that he is more than capable to make and maintain a website.
    When you are convinced that he is so great, he would convince you become a partner in a business, but that's when he will keep pushing you to give him money.

I bailed him out for $2500 for an accusation against him for sexual assault to his roommate. In which he convinced me that he was not guilty. He was crying and thank me when I bailed him out, saying that he will die for me because of this, and say that I am even better than his brother. I even drove him around the city for 3 months, 5 days a week in average.

So he convinced me to create a partnership with his friend and son in Ontario. I spent in total $18000 and they spent almost nothing for a lot of things in these 6 months. In the end, I realized that the website was bought solely under his name. From then on, I realized he is fraud. When I realized that, he even cut me out from signing into the website he fraudulently bought under his name. Me and my wife spent 5 months developing that site including terms and conditions, products, pricing, software, business loans, etc.

In the end, I started to realize his fraudulent activity, and my website legacy ended. From making $300/month to zero now. In the end, he even told the department of Labor in Ontario that I owe him $7500. He should be the one owing me and my wife.

I lost my first start up business, also lost the partnership business that he convinced me to make with his son and friend. I lost a lot of money, and this guy is still walking on the street of Edmonton scamming other businesses and people.

Ask me for more details about his fraud and criminal activity. PM me, and I will get back to you. We should report this to the police together.
    First of sir, in Canada everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You have a very narrow mind when you pay for a domain you automatically get access to your domain. Because you purchase is made directly on provider website. Therefore you did not pay for what you claim.

2- You ask us to do a lot of work you did not pay for I have every receipt, transfer invoices and plane ticket when you sent me to Russia and abandoned me there.

3- In Canada we have labour law you may think you still in Asia where you could treat worker as slave.

4- As for your investment you knew the risk involved you decided to bail out therefore the provider has every right to retain your deposit. And your telecom customer must be compensated.

5- You been cheating in tax revenue you and your wife and making false claim. Also you are in copyright violation for non payment of work done.

6- You can claim what you want by lying and making false claim is not honest. You also were caught hacking our system which is a crime. You have refuse to followed wise advice on your kijiji copy cat site which you loss by your failure to pay your bill on time from the provider of your own choosing. Stop blaming other for your failure. Take responsibility for your action Mr. Dharma also it does not say much about a person who need to hide behind a fake username to put a complain...

Re: EMMANUEL EBADIO NETWORKS - Scam and Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Ebadio-PR View Post
    First of sir, in Canada everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You have a very narrow mind when you pay for a domain you automatically get access to your domain. Because you purchase is made directly on provider website. Therefore you did not pay for what you claim.

2- You ask us to do a lot of work you did not pay for I have every receipt, transfer invoices and plane ticket when you sent me to Russia and abandoned me there.

3- In Canada we have labour law you may think you still in Asia where you could treat worker as slave.

4- As for your investment you knew the risk involved you decided to bail out therefore the provider has every right to retain your deposit. And your telecom customer must be compensated.

5- You been cheating in tax revenue you and your wife and making false claim. Also you are in copyright violation for non payment of work done.

6- You can claim what you want by lying and making false claim is not honest. You also were caught hacking our system which is a crime. You have refuse to followed wise advice on your kijiji copy cat site which you loss by your failure to pay your bill on time from the provider of your own choosing. Stop blaming other for your failure. Take responsibility for your action Mr. Dharma also it does not say much about a person who need to hide behind a fake username to put a complain...

HEY EBADIO NETWORKS, you're so full of yourself. Why haven't you responded to my post? What about the money you stole from me? You gonna call me a liar too? I can start posting all your BS emails and threats along with YOUR OWN CONTRACT YOU BREACHED AFTER TAKING $2000 FROM ME. I want my money back you are not a professional. I warn anyone thinking about dealing with this character EMMANUEL at EBADIO NETWORKS THAT HE's A SCAM ARTIST !!! Don't waste your hard earned money on this guy. Find a real professional to deal with. If you want to know more about how EMMANUEL AT EBADIO NETWORKS SCAM MED ME, send me a private message and I will tell you.

EMMANUEL AT EBADIO NETWORKS, WHY DON'T YOU RESPOND HERE AND TELL ME SOME BS ABOUT HOW YOU'RE SUCH A PROFESSIONAL AND HOW YOU ARE NOT IN BREACH OF YOUR OWN CONTRACT SO I CAN POST IT AND LET EVERYONE SEE WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT. NEXT I WILL TAKE THIS ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. YOU KNOW HOW TO REACH ME.
    Last edited by myusername73; 03-01-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Re: Scam and Fraud - Emmanuel Simon Badio, Ebadio Networks & Solution, Canada

Hey Emmanuel Badio,

This is Dustin Dharma speaking.
    Why don't you tell everyone that you have lost the ministry of labor claim against me.
    You talked about the labor law but you tried lying to the government and screwing people up to make profit?
    Now I know how many people you screwed over, and I am so glad I brought this topic up so no one gets frauded by Emmanuel anymore.

I have major evidences against you, Badio, including how all 6 points you stated above is false, and they can be used against you.
    So why don't you answer to the previous guy's reply, and return him the $2000.

Regards,

Dustin Dharma

Re: Scam and Fraud - BBBARFLY COMPLETED

Quote Originally Posted by myusername73 View Post
    Hi,

I recently found your post about EMMANUEL SIMON BADIO at EBADIO NETWORKS ....... Too bad this information wasn't available at the time I hired him.

Over the last 9 months I have been contacted in one way or another by most of the different business names you mentioned in the list related to EMMANUEL SIMON BADIO at EBADIO NETWORKS . I had a feeling they're all the same person or the same couple of guys posing as separate entities.

I have an older website that isn't very mobile friendly so I wanted someone to update it so that it would be mobile friendly. All the same pages and functionality so the scope of work was very clear from the start. He said he could do it no problem and that he's a pro..... etc, etc,

In March of 2016, once we agreed on the work he sent me his quote and his contract. The agreement outlined in his contract states 50% of the funds are to be paid up front and the remaining 50% upon completion. I agreed and made the down payment. He accepted the funds and we went forward with the project. His time to complete the project was agreed at 3 months.

In July of 2016 (5 months later and 2 months behind schedule) he came to me for more money. He said they were a few days away from completion but the programmers needed more money etc etc....... I gave him the additional funds he asked for, I had no reason not to trust him at this point.

Then one month later in August 2016 I paid him again when he asked for more money and a few more days. By this time we are 3 months behind schedule.

It is now Jan of 2017 .... 9 to 10 months in and 6 to 7 months behind schedule and he tells me that they are now at ..... 97% completion and a few days away but they need more funds to finish the job !!

Needless to say I refused to pay again because we already did this 3 times and wasted many months including many holiday sales opportunities.

After being 6 months late and taking most of the money from me, when I refused to pay his ransom the 4th time, his answer was that he will not finish the job.
    Don't waste your time and money with EMMANUEL SIMON BADIO AT EBADIO NETWORKS.

I must say truth always in the details if i did not do the work why these files exist you just refuse to pay for job completeted here the proof see link bellow: two cheap peoples who get along very well trying to cheat the working man...

bbbarfly.zip
    bbb2.zip

Re: Scam and Fraud - Emmanuel Simon Badio, Ebadio Networks Solutions, against the losers

Job was done loser even a dummy can see that,Since you refuse to pay for it I have decided to share it to the world for free so who is the loser now....

http://4gtech.ca/bbbarfly.zip
    http://adf.ly/1kjaJt

Re: Scam and Fraud - Emmanuel Simon Badio, Ebadio Networks Solutions, against the losers

EBADIO NETWORKS SCAM MASTER .... You are just proving how pathetic and incompetent you really are. It took me to come here and write about you for you to finally respond. Where have you been for the last year??? Seriously dude.
    What is this? A bunch of useless files? I didn't pay you thousands of dollars for this. I paid you to make a website. You did not make a website. You gave me nothing but BS. YOU BREACHED YOUR OWN CONTRACT and now you are here do defend what ???? a year later lol.
    I made this post to let others know what you are all about. This is what you are about....... Nothing....
    What you have posted here is more of the same ..... nothing ..... meaningless garbage. You take people's money and this is what they get in return. I have never worked with anyone as unprofessional as you.
    You're a joke dude. You took $2000 from me. I hope you feel rich and proud. You'll never see another dime from me or anyone I know.
    It's time to move on - I already did - you should do the same
    You are a year too late for arguments now. F^&%CK OFF

Job was done loser even a dummy can see that,Since you refuse to pay for it I have decided to share it to the world for free so who is the loser now....

EBADIO NETWORKS SCAM MASTER .... You are just proving how pathetic and incompetent you really are. It took me to come here and write about you for you to finally respond. Where have you been for the last year??? Seriously dude.
    What is this? A bunch of useless files? I didn't pay you thousands of dollars for this. I paid you to make a website. You did not make a website. You gave me nothing but BS. YOU BREACHED YOUR OWN CONTRACT and now you are here do defend what ???? a year later lol.
    I made this post to let others know what you are all about. This is what you are about....... Nothing....
    What you have posted here is more of the same ..... nothing ..... meaningless garbage. You take people's money and this is what they get in return. I have never worked with anyone as unprofessional as you.
    You're a joke dude. You took $2000 from me. I hope you feel rich and proud. You'll never see another dime from me or anyone I know.

Mr. Ebadio, if you held up your end of your own contract, I wouldn't be here on a scam site talking about you. You hire other programmers to actually do the job but you take the money you are supposed to pay them. Then when the programmers don't want to finish the job you ask the client for more money. When the client refuses to pay, the project comes to a dead end. You're the one who doesn't pay the working man. You have guys in other countries doing the work for you for peanuts and you can't even give them what they deserve for their work.

What is clear for anyone to see is that you are here posting unfinished work and trying to back it up with BS when you could have delivered the finished work and got the rest of the money.
    I paid your down payment as stated in your own contract. Obviously you got that money that's why these files exist. I gave you no reason to believe I wouldn't pay our agreed fee. The truth is you didn't finish it and you wanted me to give you the rest of the money, That's where we had a problem. Please save your BS for someone stupid enough to believe it.

http://adf.ly/1kjaJt[/QUOTE]

Scam and Fraud - Emmanuel Simon Badio, Ebadio Networks Solutions.
    This is just proof for everyone to see the type of person you are and your lack of professionalism. Most importantly that you cannot be trusted. I wouldn't have given you a $2000 down payment if I had no intentions to follow through with the deal. You tried to get the rest of the money without completing the work. You lost my trust and now you are here posting worthless files which are mostly copies of my old site. I believe you took the money you were supposed to pay your programmers and they stopped working for you. Just more scams. I'm glad I'm done with you.
    Anyone thinking about working with Simon Badio at Ebadio Networks should be aware of his scam tactics. He will take your money and will not hold up his end of the contract. Here is proof of what you are getting into with this scammer.