+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

clinton actually won by national votes count

but that's not how the election is decided............its RIGGED as our conspiracy nuts like to say!! when he vote counting is done (its still going on) nationally clinton is expected to win by up to 2 million votes!! so much for democracy as they say!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: clinton actually won by national votes count

Nope. She didn't win. Trump won exactly the same way every other president won. You're just gonna have to deal with it
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Nope. She didn't win. Trump won exactly the same way every other president won. You're just gonna have to deal with it
    just stating a debate point about how the presidential election is decided......sorta like the debate about congressional filibusters!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    the other interesting thing is WHO is trump now that he has the job!? is he gonna be republican and let THEM have their way or is he gonna DROP them like a hot potatoe!! if he feels vulnerable and undecided this would be an excellent time for DEMS to reach out to him in support and suggestions to unite the country by not going with pre election promises at face value but completely modified to create a sense of unified effort!?

Winning the popular vote and $1 will get you anything located in a dollar store.

another thing carl about your FIXATION on THE WALL.......if trump says he's gonna build it do you think he has to HAVE THE MONEY UP FRONT to do it or can he just promise to pay for it LATER!? i mean you and your PRINCIPLES as i recall.....

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Winning the popular vote and $1 will get you anything located in a dollar store.

so tell us MR. IMPORTANCE have you been offered any JOBS with your MASTER for all your suck up work!? to bad you CANT be as successful as a GEORGE SOROS based on your WILLINGNESS to actually WORK FOR IT!?
    Last edited by lexx; 11-13-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Donald Trump is good for business on this forum.

Hillary would have costed me mucho dinero hombre

Donald Trump is good for business on this forum.

Hillary would have costed me mucho dinero hombre
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  stupid trump.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  30.1 KB

Never understood why electoral votes per state are winner take all. Should be by results of each congressional district. I live in California. I live in a conservative area that would vote for Trump. Our vote was suppressed because we knew Trump would not win the state whether we voted or not. If it were dolled out by district then we would be in play. If the national results happened to be an electoral tie then I think the tie should be decided by popular vote.

There's been four President's elected without winning the popular vote, the most recent was Bush over Gore.
    Here's the info.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/pre...-popular-vote/

They haven't even counted all of the votes yet. Here's some more interesting information about this Presidential race and Clinton's popular vote. She's going to end up losing but having the most popular vote ever for the loser. Poor ole Hillary.

https://www.thenation.com/article/hi...still-growing/
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 11-16-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    Never understood why electoral votes per state are winner take all. Should be by results of each congressional district. I live in California. I live in a conservative area that would vote for Trump. Our vote was suppressed because we knew Trump would not win the state whether we voted or not. If it were dolled out by district then we would be in play. If the national results happened to be an electoral tie then I think the tie should be decided by popular vote.
    I had to look up what happens if it's a tie. The House of Representatives decide the winner and each state gets one vote.
    Guess you're saying you would like to see a change?

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepol...lectiontie.htm

Also there has been two ties
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 11-16-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
    just an AFTER thought but WHY did you DECIDE on trump!?

I didn't vote for Trump. But if I did vote for him it would be for one reason only. Supreme Court appointment.

Lol