+ Reply to Thread

FRAUD ALERT! Holy Global Education English in Beijing China is Black Ghost School Scam

神圣的全球教育,北京,中国 = CHEATERS!

They also use the names of Hong Ren, and Holy Education Group, and Holy Flower English, and Holy English which is designed to convince parents they are part of some famous Christian school chain that moved out of China years ago. That group had a good reputation so they hijacked the name.

Warning to TEFL & ESL Foriegn teachers in China. This school does not exist on paper - that is they are not licensed by the Chinese government to hire foreign teachers and SAFEA says they never heard of them! They have no business license and can be shut down at any time. I worked there three years ago when foreign teachers Devon and Brandy were arrested and the rest of the teachers fled. Those that remained were mostly Chinese teachers who also left after being cheated on their pay checks. A brother and sister from Inner Mongolia named Amanda and Bob own the school and they are so incompetent and CHEAP. They copy books on a photo copy machine rather than give students a new book. Teachers must carry their own toilet paper because the school will not provide it. Working schedules depends on which teacher quits this month. When I worked there their turnover rate of teachers was about 60%. It took me more than six months to get all the wages they owed me, and if I did not threaten to go to CCTV for help, I never would have gotten paid.

Amanda and Bob lie to new teachers about the legal need to have a Z visa and always find a way to screw people on their pay. Let's say they promise to pay you 15,000 a month in salary and a 20,000 quarterly bonus or a 50,000 annual bonus, so you join up with them. When pay day rolls around they only pay you 10,000 and THEN they tell you that you will not collect the 15,000 until after you complete your 90 probationary period. When you think you will get your 20,000 quarterly bonus they do not pay you and instead tell you that your quarterly evaluation was "not good enough" to get the bonus and they tell you to "try harder". By this time you are getting fed up and looking for a new job. They are also looking for your replacement. So there is a constant stream of new teachers always coming in that will fall for the same trickery.

They tell everyone they have been operating "for many years" but have no way to prove it and they will not even give their web site address to employees because the teachers will find the lies they tell the parents. For example, the foreign teachers "all come from America" is their biggest lie. Some of these "American" tecahers are really from Russia, Poland, Ukraine, U.K., Canada, and South Africa for example. Two are complete alcoholics and one even smells like beer most all the time. For Christmas, bob gave him a bottle of cologne! One girl teacher from Russia was even working as a prostitute because she could not make enough money teaching. She actually was a decent teacher and when she asked for a raise she was promised a 1,000 yuan raise for 3 months and only when she resigned did they give it to her IF she agreed to work another year for them. The sales manager is a lady named Joann who says anything to make a sale, and on the side she is always selling cosmetics out of the school. Another manager is hustling Amway to the mothers. I think it is a miracle that this fake school is still open.

So you all need to be aware of this slick operation. After I visited a lawyer to sue the shit out these people, I was told that my contract was not even a legal one because the company was not registered with the government and not even allowed to hire me in the first place and that they used a fake name on the Chinese version of the contract. Amanda signed the contract with a scribble and then insisted that it was not even her signature, and that I must have forged it! They NEVER keep their promises about anything friends, not about your visa, not about your pay, not about your schedule, etc. These people are sleaze so be sure to steer clear of them unless you like these sort of fun and games. Typical Chinese cheaters!
    Last edited by Damn The Torpedos!; 11-13-2016 at 09:01 AM.

Re: FRAUD ALERT! Holy Global Education English in Beijing China is Black Ghost School Scam

Quote Originally Posted by Damn The Torpedos! View Post
    神圣的全球教育,北京,中国 = CHEATERS!

They also use the names of Hong Ren, and Holy Education Group, and Holy Flower English, and Holy English which is designed to convince parents they are part of some famous Christian school chain that moved out of China years ago. That group had a good reputation so they hijacked the name.

Warning to TEFL & ESL Foriegn teachers in China. This school does not exist on paper - that is they are not licensed by the Chinese government to hire foreign teachers and SAFEA says they never heard of them! They have no business license and can be shut down at any time. I worked there three years ago when foreign teachers Devon and Brandy were arrested and the rest of the teachers fled. Those that remained were mostly Chinese teachers who also left after being cheated on their pay checks. A brother and sister from Inner Mongolia named Amanda and Bob own the school and they are so incompetent and CHEAP. They copy books on a photo copy machine rather than give students a new book. Teachers must carry their own toilet paper because the school will not provide it. Working schedules depends on which teacher quits this month. When I worked there their turnover rate of teachers was about 60%. It took me more than six months to get all the wages they owed me, and if I did not threaten to go to CCTV for help, I never would have gotten paid.

Amanda and Bob lie to new teachers about the legal need to have a Z visa and always find a way to screw people on their pay. Let's say they promise to pay you 15,000 a month in salary and a 20,000 quarterly bonus or a 50,000 annual bonus, so you join up with them. When pay day rolls around they only pay you 10,000 and THEN they tell you that you will not collect the 15,000 until after you complete your 90 probationary period. When you think you will get your 20,000 quarterly bonus they do not pay you and instead tell you that your quarterly evaluation was "not good enough" to get the bonus and they tell you to "try harder". By this time you are getting fed up and looking for a new job. They are also looking for your replacement. So there is a constant stream of new teachers always coming in that will fall for the same trickery.

They tell everyone they have been operating "for many years" but have no way to prove it and they will not even give their web site address to employees because the teachers will find the lies they tell the parents. For example, the foreign teachers "all come from America" is their biggest lie. Some of these "American" tecahers are really from Russia, Poland, Ukraine, U.K., Canada, and South Africa for example. Two are complete alcoholics and one even smells like beer most all the time. For Christmas, bob gave him a bottle of cologne! One girl teacher from Russia was even working as a prostitute because she could not make enough money teaching. She actually was a decent teacher and when she asked for a raise she was promised a 1,000 yuan raise for 3 months and only when she resigned did they give it to her IF she agreed to work another year for them. The sales manager is a lady named Joann who says anything to make a sale, and on the side she is always selling cosmetics out of the school. Another manager is hustling Amway to the mothers. I think it is a miracle that this fake school is still open.

So you all need to be aware of this slick operation. After I visited a lawyer to sue the shit out these people, I was told that my contract was not even a legal one because the company was not registered with the government and not even allowed to hire me in the first place and that they used a fake name on the Chinese version of the contract. Amanda signed the contract with a scribble and then insisted that it was not even her signature, and that I must have forged it! They NEVER keep their promises about anything friends, not about your visa, not about your pay, not about your schedule, etc. These people are sleaze so be sure to steer clear of them unless you like these sort of fun and games. Typical Chinese cheaters!
    According to past employees posting at eslwatch.info. Holy Global also uses other alias names that include Holy Education, Holy English, and Hopen Education but all the same teachers and managers and addresses are the same.