+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Anybody seen "cons lie"???

[QUOTE=Joecool44QUOTE]

get over it WINNERS!? there is NO PROOF the clintons are what you call WHATEVER to justify you CLAIMS TRUMP is a better choice!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    She absolutely is a lying, scheming, corrupt criminal.

The only people who don't see it are you kool-aid drinking Democrat honks.

At least I'm honest enough to admit how bad the Republican candidate is.

But as bad as he is, he beat Hillary at her own game. And nobody deserved defeat more than Hillary Clinton.
    oh thanks for proving your JACKASS superior position on i cant get RICH under a hillary administration by running a small business RIP OFF!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    IM ATRUMP IDIOT!!
    REAL people might ASK why after the election you trump idiots are still posting anti hillary rants!?

OF COURSE other than stupid we won comments like some kindergarten wanna be i gotta ask where is carl these days!? no intelligence inferred other than claims of SUPREMACY based on CULT religion or popular opinion!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    oh thanks for proving your JACKASS superior position on i cant get RICH under a hillary administration by running a small business RIP OFF!!
    I don't even know what this means.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Jax, welcome back to the worst forum around!

Liberals that say "i don't know what corruption people are talking about" used to make me laugh. Now it's just sad. Like you said, Trump is a horrible choice but an improvement over the business as usual Clinton crime family.

The funny thing is, the liberals are who elected trump. Had they nominated anyone else they would have destroyed Trump.
    I agree with that.

The only reason either one of them had any chance whatsoever is that the other one is a horrible choice also. Lol

And people looking the other way when her corruption is so blatantly obvious...they actually make themselves look clueless and stupid pretending they don't know what all the fuss is about.

I agree with that.

The only reason either one of them had any chance whatsoever is that the other one is a horrible choice also. Lol

And people looking the other way when her corruption is so blatantly obvious...they actually make themselves look clueless and stupid pretending they don't know what all the fuss is about.
    if you accuse you must be more specific.....none of this blanket corruption B.S.

if you accuse you must be more specific.....none of this blanket corruption B.S.

Lexx, I'm not going to do your homework for you just because you refuse to keep up with the rest of the class.

Lexx, I'm not going to do your homework for you just because you refuse to keep up with the rest of the class.
    the other thing may be seperating what is called corruption and just sloppy/bad ethics!? and we all know how easy it is to be unethical when the circles you run in are awash with it!? on the other hand who is saint these days!? but to implicate someone as an al capone requires specifics!! if you could just give 1 valid reference maybe i could see what you are saying!?

Cons Lie did alot of posts. But it became spam. If he was hired (and I think he was).

He was lazy, one sentence or 1 link.

When he cut and pasted it was always odd font sizes and types.

His thread titles were so bad that no one ever saw them or replied to them.

I like the contribution but if just did 5 solid threads a day they would have more legs and replies.

the other thing may be seperating what is called corruption and just sloppy/bad ethics!? and we all know how easy it is to be unethical when the circles you run in are awash with it!? on the other hand who is saint these days!? but to implicate someone as an al capone requires specifics!! if you could just give 1 valid reference maybe i could see what you are saying!?
    Lexx you're hopeless. And discussing anything with you is literally beyond pointless. If you can't find one instance of corruption it is simply that you refuse to.

You are one of these people who look like a total moron trying to insist she's innocent. The ONLY people who believe that to any large degree are hardcore partisan liberals. The majority of the American people understand she is not trustworthy.

Lexx you're hopeless. And discussing anything with you is literally beyond pointless. If you can't find one instance of corruption it is simply that you refuse to.

You are one of these people who look like a total moron trying to insist she's innocent. The ONLY people who believe that to any large degree are hardcore partisan liberals. The majority of the American people understand she is not trustworthy.
    so nevermind......right back at cha!! i dont spend my time trying to sort thru all the BS on the net!! since you seemed so convinced i thought you might have a specific trusted for objectivity link to post!? i know i didnt find anything CREDIBLE posted here on scams!!
    Last edited by lexx; 12-06-2016 at 01:23 AM.

Wish there were 1000 more solid people like Carl and Lexxx here, love it all
    Help promote scam.com by using our promo videos on your blog or website! CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS