+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody seen "cons lie"???

I be been busy and haven't checked in, but the first thing I noticed is "cons lie" is MIA.

You guys keeping an eye on him?

I hope he's under suicide watch!

The Obama era is over and so is the Clinton dynasty.

Libtards are going through a meltdown. It's a beautiful thing to behold.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Anybody seen "cons lie"???

i was wondering the same thing!? but as far as meltdown i think its your chosen 1 who gonna crackup as you put it!! looked pretty scared to me in the whitehouse interveiw!! adnow hes barricading his tower!? too funny what a tough guy!!(draft dodger)
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

That was the Hillary spammer guy right?
    I knew he was a paid poster.

He was very mad I merged over 300 of his posts

Maybe he ran into Rodney Walker. LOL

Last edited by PeggieSue; 11-11-2016 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    I be been busy and haven't checked in, but the first thing I noticed is "cons lie" is MIA.

You guys keeping an eye on him?

I hope he's under suicide watch!

The Obama era is over and so is the Clinton dynasty.

Libtards are going through a meltdown. It's a beautiful thing to behold.
    This was all worth it just to see the look on their faces. That old bitch can please just go away now. She can spend her stolen money in private.

It is just starting to sink in, I was prepared for defeat. By the look of Trump at Whitehouse I think he's freaking out on the inside

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    This was all worth it just to see the look on their faces. That old bitch can please just go away now. She can spend her stolen money in private.
    sheesh mr. OBJECTIVE shows his DIRTY/IGNORANT SIDE!? just about as stupid as winning a sports game!! trumps campaign did it ALL with FEAR and LOATHING as the GOTCHA SUCKERS!! sorry to hear your 1 of them!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    sheesh mr. OBJECTIVE shows his DIRTY/IGNORANT SIDE!? just about as stupid as winning a sports game!! trumps campaign did it ALL with FEAR and LOATHING as the GOTCHA SUCKERS!! sorry to hear your 1 of them!?
    I've known Hillary was a lying, cheating, scumbag long before Trump came along. If you could move past your Rachal Maddow, binary thinking, you'd know that not everyone that wanted to see HRC fail was for Trump. The fact that you call me dirty and ignorant says more about YOUR true self. The truly ignorant were the ones willing to look past Hillary's obviously sketchy and criminal behavior.

You've been duped into thinking you were voting for your liberal angel. When anyone with a brain can see HRC was the candidate of Wall Street, reduced civil liberties and WAR. Get a grip and try to pry your eyes open.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    That was the Hillary spammer guy right?
    I knew he was a paid poster.

He was very mad I merged over 300 of his posts
    I guess they had no reason to keep him on the payroll. She's got a lot of Arab dictators to pay back now that she won't be making policy.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    I guess they had no reason to keep him on the payroll. She's got a lot of Arab dictators to pay back now that she won't be making policy.
    yah right carl......in your DREAMS!! which we might ask what ELSE are you dreaming about these days!?

We all knew he was a paid poster for the DNC.

Donald Trump is an absolutely horrible choice for President.

That being said, he's still better than that lying, scheming, corrupt criminal Hillary Clinton. For a long while I considered them on the same level. Trump did nothing to elevate himself, but Hillary just kept getting worse and worse. Which is hard to imagine she could do. It pretty much made Trump the better choice just be default.

And these protesters, holy shit. This stupid shit is a big part of why Trump got elected. Everyday hardworking Americans are tired of the absolute nonsense we've had for the last eight years.

As pissed off as these people are, they should realize we've felt the same way the last eight years. But I don't remember anyone busting windows or pulling random people out of their car and beating them simply because Obama won.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Donald Trump is an absolutely horrible choice for President.

That being said, he's still better than that lying, scheming, corrupt criminal Hillary Clinton. For a long while I considered them on the same level. Trump did nothing to elevate himself, but Hillary just kept getting worse and worse. Which is hard to imagine she could do. It pretty much made Trump the better choice just be default.

And these protesters, holy shit. This stupid shit is a big part of why Trump got elected. Everyday hardworking Americans are tired of the absolute nonsense we've had for the last eight years.

As pissed off as these people are, they should realize we've felt the same way the last eight years. But I don't remember anyone busting windows or pulling random people out of their car and beating them simply because Obama won.
    well you started out on the right note.......then you went into lala land.....lying scheming corrupt is like saying ufo's are REAL!! kept getting worse!? have no idea what your talking about!? and as far as i could see, hillary is no obama clone!? the funny thing about trump is we dont even know if he'll live in the white house!!sheesh!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well you started out on the right note.......then you went into lala land.....lying scheming corrupt is like saying ufo's are REAL!! kept getting worse!? have no idea what your talking about!? and as far as i could see, hillary is no obama clone!? the funny thing about trump is we dont even know if he'll live in the white house!!sheesh!!
    She absolutely is a lying, scheming, corrupt criminal.

The only people who don't see it are you kool-aid drinking Democrat honks.

At least I'm honest enough to admit how bad the Republican candidate is.

But as bad as he is, he beat Hillary at her own game. And nobody deserved defeat more than Hillary Clinton.

She absolutely is a lying, scheming, corrupt criminal.

The only people who don't see it are you kool-aid drinking Democrat honks.

At least I'm honest enough to admit how bad the Republican candidate is.

But as bad as he is, he beat Hillary at her own game. And nobody deserved defeat more than Hillary Clinton.

Jax, welcome back to the worst forum around!

Liberals that say "i don't know what corruption people are talking about" used to make me laugh. Now it's just sad. Like you said, Trump is a horrible choice but an improvement over the business as usual Clinton crime family.

The funny thing is, the liberals are who elected trump. Had they nominated anyone else they would have destroyed Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    I've known Hillary was a lying, cheating, scumbag long before Trump came along. If you could move past your Rachal Maddow, binary thinking, you'd know that not everyone that wanted to see HRC fail was for Trump. The fact that you call me dirty and ignorant says more about YOUR true self. The truly ignorant were the ones willing to look past Hillary's obviously sketchy and criminal behavior.

You've been duped into thinking you were voting for your liberal angel. When anyone with a brain can see HRC was the candidate of Wall Street, reduced civil liberties and WAR. Get a grip and try to pry your eyes open.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.