+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you didn't vote then SHUT UP !!!!

There are protesters in at least seven cities that are anti-TRUMP. SHUT UP! 6.8 million urban assholes were too lazy , too stoned, or too stupid to register and vote, so guess what. The White Man won. Black lives matter can eat my taint. Hillary had every major city, including NYC, Los Angeles, Philly, Chicago, etc. But when you look at the map, what do you see? The hardworking American families in the suburbs voting RED.

Protest all you want, unless you voted then shut the BLEEP up. It is your fault. Bernie could have beaten Trump but you lazy texters/twitter twats, couldnt get off your smart phones and actually VOTE.

VOTE or shut up. You have no one to blame but yourself.
    Lame ass-sore-losers. Losers never win and winners never lose.
    America will WIN AGAIN.

Name:  4b2dff9a87baf69e74fa0dbbc9b6e1ed.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  51.8 KB

Re: If you didn't vote then SHUT UP !!!!

These protesters are simply looking for attention. Peaceful protests are fine, but I agree.....if you didn't vote you have NO right complaining.

Protests are what made our country great. I admire it.
    When in doubt, Meditate!

Gimme a break. This is an excuse for the blacks to start looting or suing police departments.

I can see why and how Trump got the suburbs. We all espoecially contributing citizens fear the blacks coming into our neighborhood.

Too little too late. nah nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye

Ah to be 19 again and be blinded by the glamor of bullshit. I miss those days

Trump deserves to be President. He fought hard and these protests are after the fact

90% of these protestors that say they voted are lying hard. This is all lazy guilt.

I agree. Even Bernie Sanders complained about these low turnout idiots. SPoiled brats. Get a real job and move out of mommy's basement

Trump has it all. He has the house the senate and those mother ing scraed ass Republicans better get in line. Paul Ryan is NOW Trump's bitch. I luv it

CNN sucks. Backtracking scumbags. Fire all the media. Lied to America. ZERO credibility. They put their failing news network on the line betting on the Hillary horse, now guess what? You are screwed

How can CNN even remotely take 1 tenth of 1 oz of credit? These lame reporters are hiring people to spin their dog shit

All the pollsters and analysts are drinking sour urine instead of that tall glass of lemonaid. How could you sustain a company or have any positive reputation after this major upset. Trump never quit and now he's going to make you all choke on your words.

These Trump protesters have the right to protest and be upset whether they voted or not.
    The problem is protesting, spending the day chanting and holding a sign isn't going to help these people understand America's Political System, the candidates positions or our biased media. These people protesting need to spend their days in the library or a classroom educating themselves, not hanging with their friends, staying stupid and non productive citizens of America. Most likely there are plenty of these protesters who are illegal immigrants or friends of these illegals.

Same with the Black Lives Matter movement, educate yourselves as to what is really taking place in America and how to make positive change.
    It's for sure many of our liberal politicians, liberal educators and the liberal media have and are contributing to raising cry babies, stupid cry babies, as our next generation grow up into either productive or non productive adults.

We have Universities offering counseling by letting upset students hug a Lab (dog) for their therapy to help with their upset emotions over Trump beating Clinton, how sad is that?

Also I heard some are giving out crayons and coloring books.??? This is at our Universities not grade schools.

115 million voters stayed home this election........we deserve what we get!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you