+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: If you didn't vote then SHUT UP !!!!

He spent less money and had every single media outlet, aside from scam.com and Fox against him.
    Also put up 100 million of his own money because he loves America.

People go through your 5 steps of grief and let's get our elbows a little dirty and make America great again.

1. Denial (not the river in Egypt)

2. Anger (probably angry at yourself for laziness)

3. Bargaining (coulda been shoulda been woulda been)

4. Depression (go eat your Bon Bons and other crappy foods, drink your booze, smoke your weed, pop a pill)

5. Acceptance (drop the mic)

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    He spent less money and had every single media outlet, aside from scam.com and Fox against him.
    Also put up 100 million of his own money because he loves America.

People go through your 5 steps of grief and let's get our elbows a little dirty and make America great again.

1. Denial (not the river in Egypt)

2. Anger (probably angry at yourself for laziness)

3. Bargaining (coulda been shoulda been woulda been)

4. Depression (go eat your Bon Bons and other crappy foods, drink your booze, smoke your weed, pop a pill)

5. Acceptance (drop the mic)
    you forgot to MENCHION your BOY is SCARED!! all the polite talk at the whitehouse, the barricades at his TOWER!! his i'm NOT the establishment BUTT i'm appointeing ESTABLISHMENT PEOPLE to HELP me cuz.........I NEED HELP!! I'M SCARED!! (and prolly BROKE!!) and TRIAL is COMING SOON!! and OH, did i forget to say MEN go to WAR for their COUNTRY while BOYS stay home and play with their BAUBLES!?
    Last edited by lexx; 11-10-2016 at 07:27 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    115 million voters stayed home this election........we deserve what we get!?
    Yes we do, and I want to thank each and every one of these Democrats for having the sense to stay home and let the adults fix the mess they made of my country.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Yes we do, and I want to thank each and every one of these Democrats for having the sense to stay home and let the adults fix the mess they made of my country.
    be interesting to debate/question why people dont vote!? 1 reason i suspect is their lives are good and find no need!! other possibilty is polls show a lead so they just figure in the bag!? last is they dont like either candidate!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you