+ Reply to Thread

President Donald Trump is great for Scam.com

I am so excited to be able to have 4 years of President Donald Trump. He is absolutely great for this forum. He is going to hit the office running with a dream team and help change history. Just Hillary's voice is piercing pain, so I am stoked to cover all of Trump's successes and failures. He will not disappoint, I promise that.

All the news companies should be sending him flowers now. They will have alot to report instead of Hillary sleeping and hiding.

I have never seen such an impressive constitution of a man ANY AGE that can hold a candle to Trump (he's 70 BTW).

God Bless our new President and God Bless America First.

Name:  donald-trumppresident.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  204.1 KB

Re: President Donald Trump is great for Scam.com

your right about 1 thing........he's good for media fodder making!! and here is as good a place as any!! his antics and downright appeal to stupidity and fairytales will be so good for ridicule and debasement it may set world records for opposition/denegration and disenfranchisement!! and of course we look forward to your own further lacky performance in this regard!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

3. 11-28-2016, 10:37 AM

Any cable channel wanting ratings in the next four years will go full-bore anti-Trump. They will not pretend to be fair or balanced. They will go after every blunder, every shocking decision, every ounce of anything that indicates Trump is wrong, is failing, is alienating either half the country, the rest of the world or people in his own party. They will pounce. If you want to win the ratings race, you need to outfox Fox News. But far more cunningly, you have to be even less of a transparent "fair and balanced" pile of horseshit and be a blatantly, aggressively and even giddily anti-Trump machine for "justice" or "change" or "truth" or whatever branding slogan you need (which, ironically, you can dress up as "journalism" if it makes you sleep better at night).

Name:  trumpfat.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  20.5 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

So are you saying 96% of the pocketed (pro-hillary) media was using reverse psychology on 300 million people.

Wow Criss Angel and David Blaine would even be impressed with that magical feat.

i'm saying the news no matter who is behind it is about RATINGS!! and i have a great STUNT for anti trump protesters..............make flags with trumps name/face on them and then stand outside TT and BURN THEM!!

Name:  flagburn.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  227.3 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 12-01-2016 at 08:54 AM.