to:
bcc:
date: Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 8:22 AM
subject: THE US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

OFFICE OF THE US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
11 GARIK ROAD ABUJA
ABUJA, NIGERIA.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY ,

GOOD DAY TO YOU , MY NAME IS MR JAMES F ENTWISTLE. I' RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT. THIS PACKAGE IS GUARANTEE AND LEGITIMATE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO RECEIVE ANY WHERE IN THIS WORLD. BE INFORM THAT THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS $5,5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS. AND THE PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE NOW. BUT THE ONLY THING I WILL LIKE YOU TO DO FOR ME. BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS PACKAGE. IS TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS PACKAGE IS REGISTERED WITH OUR NIGERIA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FIRST. TO ENABLE THIS YOUR PACKAGE COME TO YOU WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE ONLY THING NEEDED FROM YOU RIGHT NOW. IS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU REGISTERED THIS PACKAGE WITH THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT.SO THAT THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT ALLOW THIS YOUR PACKAGE GO THROUGH THEIR NIGERIA AIRPORT AUTHORITY. WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM WITH YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERY.

MY DEAR GOOD FRIEND. I' WANT YOU TO TRUST ME AND BELIEVE THAT YOU MUST RECEIVE THIS PACKAGE SUCCESSFULLY IF YOU STRONGLY BELIEVE IN ME.AND TRUST ME BECAUSE I TRUST YOU SO MUCH. DON,T WORRY YOUR SELF TOO MUCH.BECAUSE I KNOW YOU MUST BE A RICH MAN ONCE AGAIN AND BE A HAPPY MAN. IF YOU CAN TRUST ME AND WORK WITH ME ACCORDINGLY. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO TRY ALL YOU CAN AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU AGREE WITH ME ABOUT THIS PACKAGE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE.BECAUSE I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET THIS YOUR $5,5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS.

BE INFORM THAT I HAVE CHECK AND VERIFY WITH THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. ABOUT THIS REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE FEE. AND THEY STIPULATED TO ME THAT. BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS YOUR PACKAGE TO UNITED STATE WHERE YOU LIVE. BE INFORM THAT YOU AS THE REAL OWNER OF THIS PACKAGE MUST PAY FOR THE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE FEE. WHICH THE NIGERIA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CHARGE YOU $80 FOR THE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE FEE.

I BELIEVE YOU KNOW HOW TO SEND MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. AND SEND THE REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE FEE $80.YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION ONLY. SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST ME. CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REGISTERING FEE WHICH IS $80 ONLY.NOTE THAT AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY.YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME.AND DELIVER TO YOU WITH 2 DAYS STARTING FROM TODAY.

PAYMENT INFORMATION;

RECEIVER'S NAME; .....LUKE EZE.
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS;...LAGOS/NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION;........WHEN
TEXT ANSWER;..........TODAY
AMOUNT;...............$80
MTCN............

SENDERS NAME;
SENDERS ADDRESS;

NOTE' THAT AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE. MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT WILL BE ON THURSDAY.IF YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PROMISE AND SEND THE MONEY AS YOU CAN TRUST ME ABOUT THIS YOUR PACKAGE. AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY WITH ME.SO THAT THE DELIVERY AGENT CAN BE COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION ON TIME. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH ME, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

AND PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION LIKE;

YOUR FULL NAME.........................
YOUR CURRENT HOUSE ADDRESS.............
YOUR TEL-PHONE NUMBER..................
YOUR COUNTRY............................
YOUR AGE................................
YOUR OCCUPATION.........................

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

I' WAIT YOUR KIND RESPONDS. IN THIS MATTER RAISE ABOVE.

MR JAMES F ENTWISTLE
UNITED STATE AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA