+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

melania trump lied

she earned money illegally in the US before applying for citizenship!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...sa-jobs-230774
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

melania trump broke the law

she illegally accepted pay without a work visa!! she could lose her citizenship and face deportation!!

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

trumps huge embarassment

his wife broke the law, could be deported!! how embarrassing is that!! specially considering that he would not fight it since his tuff stand on illegal immigrant activities!! if he were elected how embarrassing to have his wife deported in first 100 days!!

Re: trumps huge embarassment

Wow you people are really grasping at straws. The fault is with the modelling agencies or companies that hired her.

Work permits are like $150 so big deal.

Pay 10 X 150 + a fine ='s resolved

Re: melania trump lied

jesus christ lexx, come on with 3 of the same threads. i merged this one and another one.

Re: melania trump broke the law

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Melania Trump "...specifically the fear of orange"
    "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Melania Trump "...specifically the fear of orange"

According to the Journal, the Enquirer, which endorsed Trump for president, paid model Karen McDougal $150,000 for her story about having an affair with Trump in 2006. But the paper never published the story.
    Trump was married to his wife Melania when he had the affair with the 1998 Playboy Playmate of the Year, according to documents reviewed by the Journal and sources familiar with the matter
    When in doubt, Meditate!

I hope Trump got the extended warranty for returning his mail order bride.

Assuming Wikipedia is correct, Trump didn't meet Melania until 1998, by which time she already had a work visa.

How exactly does Trump's wife breaking the law before she met Trump and it being something Trump is very likely not to have known happened reflect on Trump's character? Trump has plenty of flaws on his own without needing to invent more.

No one even cares about melania trump, people are more concerned with the fact Hillary attended and a blood and semen party

It sounds like Trump really likes to cheat on Melania. It's too bad she probably signed a prenup

I think it's a natural response for someone to believe their spouse over a stranger. Melania denied that Trump groped all those women and called them liars.

Trump called her Hillary demon or the devil too. And Melania wants to stop bullying on social media. Hahaha!

Bitches be hating. Women are just jealous she followed the formula of getting to America and marrying a rich man.

Trump called her Hillary demon or the devil too. And Melania wants to stop bullying on social media. Hahaha!
    That is so true. Everyone was on pins and needles wanting to hear Melania's cause. Nacy Reagan - drugs Michelle Obama - nutrician and excerise Melania Trump - bullying

You can't make this stuff up folks. Is this like when you see a woman and you see "HELP ME!" written on the palm of her hand?

Name:  stag-do-help.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  39.2 KB
    Last edited by Administrator; 11-05-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Hillary Clinton worked illegally by deleting 33,000 emails. The difference is Melania Trump is not running for president