+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trump is going to win the election

Donald Trump , I guarantee it, will win next Tuesday's election. There is no doubt in my mind. There will be the BEST for last Wikileaks coming soon.....don't dissapoint dude. Drop the bomb that will throw her and Bill into jail immediately.

Name:  cranston.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  20.8 KB

Re: Trump is going to win the election

I agree 100% No one is talking about the silent vote. It is a great country that allows private voting.

Not the best, but he is far better than Hillary. I like all his plans and policies but sometimes he just says things very stupidly. But I'm hoping trump is our next president

Except Hillary is pretty much guaranteed to win. And you can't say Bernie would win in a landslide, the US isn't as far to the left as many people say it is. Trump is letting his campaign implode and the Republicans are ok with that.

Also, ask yourself why the republicans were saying Bernie should win the primary and so many conservatives were supporting him. Hint: it's not because they agree with his policies.

This whole argument is beyond ignorant.

Calling this ignorant shows just how out of touch you are. This has always been the liberal playbook.

Trump is the first time there's even a scrap of truth to it with the emergence of the Alt Right (which makes up a tiny portion of the movement). Which is part of what I hate about him as a candidate.

But I've never met a conservative (and I lived primarily among them) who had any interest in racist or sexist policies. Some were against gay marriage but they've come around on the idea that it should be legal.

And we know now that the Democrats deliberately incite riots. That its a standard part of their playbook to make sure violence happens, initiating it if necessary.

So don't hold your breath for an apology. The Democrats are the party of bullies.

We'll see if this plays out, but as a longtime cynic I'm actually provisionally encouraged by these numbers. People almost never vote against their own interests, but if his support from white *men* has really dropped by more than half, as this poll seems to indicate, that would mean that American voters are actually rejecting who Trump *is.* it doesn't give HRC a mandate for her policies, but it does mean the country finally looked over the edge and decided Trump is dangerous, not just obnoxious

Clinton is predictable, Russia likes that. Trump is a loose cannon, Russia doesn't like that. Russia likes predictable policies they understand. Trump is too crazy for them to work with.

Please help our church -
    Your donations no matter how small are appreciated :)

Think about the millenials. They were almost too lazy to vote for Bernie, they are staying home next Tuesday and toking up.

California voted for the Terminator. I think California will be closer than you think with Trump
    When in doubt, Meditate!

what the heck why does a crazy thread like this bring all the lurkers out!? is trump counting on the lurker vote!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

thats the question really does a silent vote exist!? and is wikileaks have any more surprises left!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I have alot of people on skype, irc, aol, and icq. I spam them once in awhile and we all help each other out.

OF COURSE WIKILEAKS HAS A BOMB left in his back pocket.

I don't want Hillary but I doubt Trump is going to pull this off. Thing is just can't imagine either of these people being our President. If it's Hillary she may have to leave office because she will finally be convicted for one of her many crimes.

It's too late for anything to sway this election unless we have a ton of undecided voters. As crazy as this election has been anything can happen and probably will.

Nov. 8th is going to be something to remember, for sure. The next four years too.

How in the world have the Clinton's got away with their phony charity, unbelievable. Even more unbelievable if American's put her and Bill in the White House.

Can you even believe all the bull shit that has came out of Hillary's and the Obama's mouths at Hillary's rallies? What a bunch of phony's.

Suck on this unbelievers. If Jesus came back you'd probably kill him again.
    He spend HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS LESS and beat all odds to get here. Can't stop the snowball when you push it down a hill.

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  40.7 KB

the way i see it is trump has POSED himself as MYSTERY of sorts with a positive attitude of never QUITTING!? call it INSANITY that wants to LIVE!? why this is ATTRACTIVE is this county is 50% DRUG INDUCED INSANE.....when i'm HI......I FLY!! trump is milking this FEELING to get what he WANTS......the ART of the DEAL!! of course he's also playing the UNDERDOG ploy!!
    Last edited by lexx; 11-04-2016 at 07:18 PM.