+ Reply to Thread

What are the worst movies ?

What are the absolute worst movies that you have ever seen? Let's just keep it on this thread since this section doesn't have alot of activity. You can keep it short, post a movie trailer or post a movie poster jpg.

Re: What are the worst movies ?

Just the entire plot of suicide squad was bad, let's be honest here. I mean it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, it was just .... random (I guess). It was just too many things and people being introduced at once without any prior background from other movies and such.Just the entire plot of suicide squad was bad, let's be honest here. I mean it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, it was just .... random (I guess). It was just too many things and people being introduced at once without any prior background from other movies and such.

Back to the Future. And it pains me to say it because I love those movies so much.

In Back to the Future: Part II, Doc tells Marty that encountering your future self: *could create a time paradox, the result of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the spacetime continuum and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worst-case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localised, limited to merely our own galaxy.*

In the first Back to the Future, Marty leaves Doc a note to let him know that the Libyans would ambush them the night they unveiled the time machine. Doc rips it up but later shows that he grabbed it from the trash and put it back together. This means he *knew* that the Libyans would be mad at him for duping them for the plutonium and *knew* that the Libyans would be there to kill him.

Aside from the fact that all he did was wear a bullet proof vest and hope the bullets from the AK-47 didn't hit him in the head, Doc precipitated a chain of events where he gets shot and Marty therefore goes back to 1955 - creating a time loop that could threaten to destroy the entire universe. Why did he let Marty go back in time when he already knew the consequences of that night?

tl;dr Doc Brown intentionally created a time paradox, probably in an experiment to see if the universe would unravel

Captain America Cival war. How so many people like this movie is beyond me. I'm going to limit myself to just one of the many ed up plot holes that this movie is littered with as I don't have the time to write a book.

Using the terrorist bombing in the city as the catalyst for all of that shit to go down was probably the worst piece of writing and plot expansion I have ever seen in cinema. So you're telling me that people are ing blaming the avengers for not being perfect??? They've saved the world about 2 ing times now and people can't handle 20 people dying from a suicide bomber? Give me a break, this movie infuriates me and is everything that is wrong with movies these days.

Two movies really made me feel sick to my stomach, and I think they're both very similar - the Divide and Blindness.

Both are essentially apocalyptic movies about people living through the end of the world as we know it.

I've tried to reflect on why both movies throw me off so much and make me feel so uncomfortable.

I think as a guy, they scare me to see what the men in these films are capable of.

They're like "real"-life horror stories about the worst of us. They make me feel incredibly squicky throughout, and there's an oppressive sense of "is this all we really are when we lose control and structure and resources start to become scarce?"

How about the top 5 best and worst movies based on Saturday Night Live characters. My best by far is The Blues Brothers.

I just finished Avatar: The Last Airbender, and it was one of the worst movies I've seen.

Sharknado.. The worst movie in the history of movies. No wait, Mega Shark vs Giant Robot. All shark movies are absolutely abysmal I mean why would you even watch one? I only watched because I had a gf who treated movies like these like Oscar features. Sharknado, Sharkdog, Sharkcat, Sharkfoot, Sharktree, Sharkstatue I mean lol!!!! The only good shark movie was Deep Blue Sea.

Opinion is offline The World is a Vampire! And We're Just Rats In A Cage

They did that Sharknado like that on purpose. I guess you don't get it. Like an hom,age to old cult classics.
    Check out the Bamboo Bar When In NJ !

Character wise? Guardians.

Movie wise? Ironman

And as much as I hate to say it, plot wise? None.

While I do not think the marvel formula is a thing, most of the movies play it extremely safe. In terms of the worst they can be is 'useless' or the 'same thing again'. Even if its bad it'll have enough funny moments and action that it'll be 'just okay'

There are no serious RISKS or chances taken by the MCU. I hope black panther changes this and shows that mcu movies are comic book movies but they're also a form of film.

Remove Seth Rogan and I'll say "This is The End" that was hands down the worst movie I have ever seen. I hate movies that use the word "Fuck" for every other word. Which is why I despise Seth Rogan

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTown View Post
    Remove Seth Rogan and I'll say "This is The End" that was hands down the worst movie I have ever seen. I hate movies that use the word "Fuck" for every other word. Which is why I despise Seth Rogan

I agree with you. This was one of the worst movies I've ever watched. Thank god. I just wasted my time not money bu throwing bucks on movie tickets. thanks to online movies site F5tmovies.tv who saved my hard earned money. BTW they have a huge number of good movies also. and It's one of the awesome Free Movie Website. If any one not agree that "This is the end" was worst movie then clear your doubt here http://f5movies.tv/film/this-is-the-end-o90wt7dm