From royalsecuri57 < royalsecuri57@yahoo.com>
Reply-to royalsecuri57 < royalsecuri57@yahoo.com>
To <>
Sent Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 11:32 AM

Thanks for your email your address is will noted. please you go and make the payment immediately you receive this email so that we can proceed with the delivering so that the boxes will be delivered to you by Saturday at your address Name:  hope.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  282.5 KBgiven.My good friend Below is the name to make the transfer London {ADAMS PAUL} by money gram to London and send us the payment information for confirmation so that the change of ownership certificate will be done today and the diplomat will be on his way and meet with you tomorrow to your door step with the boxes and hand them over to you face to face at your address.

very urgent attention needed from you immediately because the diplomat is at the airport now waiting to proceed to your address.
best regards.
----- Forwarded message from " ministry health" < ministryofhealthnederlands@gmail.com> -----
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:38:29 +0000
Subject: Re: Mr.Anne Landman.
To: <>

Attention:

Thanks for your email.

I will be going in for 3rd operation in less than 2 weeks from now my good friend all I want from you is to receive this money. I have decided to WILL/Donate this fund to charity home which I will like you to take care of it. I will like you to contact the security company telling them that you want to claim the money from them that you are my partner.

Please my good friend do not allow the security company to find out that those boxes contents money in them because I deposited it as a family treasure with them. Below is the security company email address: royalsecuri57@yahoo.com

Please attached is the secret picture of the money before it was been packed in the boxes and my passport copy

Get back to me soonest as soon as you contact the security company.
Best regards
Anne Landman.

On 11/2/2016 at 6:40 AM, "ministry health" < ministryofhealthnederlands@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friend,

My name is Mr.Anne Landman am 75 years old I wish to make a donation of 5.5 million dollars to you. As my doctor just confirmed to me that I have
limited days to live due to the cancer problems I am suffering from.

I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,
because He is merciful. I will be going in for 3rd operation, and I pray
that I survive the operation this third time I have decided to WILL/Donate
this fund to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to help
the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows
genuinely.

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, I have been restricted by
my doctor, from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can
get. If you can assure me of being able to handle my offer.

Thank you,
Expecting to hear from you soon,
Mr.Anne Landman.