+ Reply to Thread

trump secretly talking to russians

forget wikileaks try the tea leaves! cyber scientists who watch the internet for strange behavior! they decided to try and find out if russians were hacking into the candidates servers! what they found is that 1 of trumps servers was comunicating with russia secretly!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: trump secretly talking to russians

He has business dealings with them. It is no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    He has business dealings with them. It is no big deal.
    yah he owes them money!! i hate to see his face if they try to collect the old mafia way!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

no way to tell what is in the communication BUT when the story got out the communication STOPPED! and the server disappeared off the net!!

According to several national security experts, there is widespread concern in the US intelligence community that Russian intelligence, via hacks, is aiming to undermine the presidential election—to embarrass the United States and delegitimize its democratic elections. And the hacks appear to have been designed to benefit Trump. In August, Democratic members of the House committee on oversight wrote Comey to ask the FBI to investigate "whether connections between Trump campaign officials and Russian interests may have contributed to these [cyber] attacks in order to interfere with the US. presidential election."

Normal people don't understand how proxy hacking happens.
    It is rarely if ever the government.
    Its usually some wiz tech kids.

I could hack a machine, use a Chinese IP or Russian proxy IP and the world thinks its their governments? Come on.

Anyone that is a webmaster or a person of intelligence can try brute force hacking, password hacking, and make it look like its someone else.

Wait til these bastards hit the powergrids and electricity is off for a week. Then you'll see true anarchy.

Cyber Terrorism is real. And people need to get their asses off their iphones and educate themselves.

THIS IS WHY THE SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON SHOULD HAVE BEEN TRIED FOR TREASON ALONE
    She put the whole United States and the world at risk.
    Last edited by Administrator; 11-04-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Normal people don't understand how proxy hacking happens.
    It is rarely if ever the government.
    Its usually some wiz tech kids.

I could hack a machine, use a Chinese IP or Russian proxy IP and the world thinks its their governments? Come on.

Anyone that is a webmaster or a person of intelligence can try brute force hacking, password hacking, and make it look like its someone else.

Wait til these bastards hit the powergrids and electricity is off for a week. Then you'll see true anarchy.

Cyber Terrorism is real. And people need to get their asses off their iphones and educate themselves.

THIS IS WHY THE SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON SHOULD HAVE BEEN TRIED FOR TREASON ALONE
    She put the whole United States and the world at risk.

OK nice DODGE!! trump owes mucho bucks to the RUSSIAN MAFIA which is WHY HE hides his tax records!! his wife is a communist MOLE who sought him OUT on PUTIN's behalf!! this is ALL a great cold war PLOT by the Russians to TAKE OVER this country without firing a SHOT!! WAKE UP AMERICA!!

a Russian intelligence attempt to co-opt or cultivate a presidential candidate would mark an even more serious operation than the hacking.

In the letter Reid sent to Comey on Sunday, he pointed out that months ago he had asked the FBI director to release information on Trump's possible Russia ties. Since then, according to a Reid spokesman, Reid has been briefed several times. The spokesman adds, "He is confident that he knows enough to be extremely alarmed."!