+ Reply to Thread

here comes the white thugs

white nationalists plot election day disruptions and antics to change/stunt the black vote!! trump secretly CHEERS!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...ampaign-230616
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: here comes the white thugs

A senior Trump adviser told Bloomberg Businessweek last month that the campaign is working on a three-pronged voter suppression strategy that includes an effort to depress black turnout. Though other Trump advisers later pushed back on the report, Anglin’s partners say they are hoping to put Trump over the top by doing just that.

“We also have some teams going in to the ghettos in Philly with 40s and weed to give out to the local residents, which we think will lead to more of them staying home. We have had success with this in the past,” wrote the representative of TheRightStuff.biz, who said four teams of two employed this tactic in Detroit during the Democratic primary in an effort to help Bernie Sanders. “40s” are 40-ounce bottles of malt liquor.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

“If on the morning of Election Day it turns out that we have white supremacists standing around looking threatening at polling places, I think it would arouse anger,” he said. “People would vote just to prove they’re not being intimidated by these radical racists.”

Despite Trump’s claims that American democracy is compromised by massive voter fraud, so far in this election only one person — a Trump supporter in Iowa who attempted to vote twice — has been arrested for it. That has not stopped fringe groups already inclined to believe that minorities are stealing the election from heeding Trump’s call to monitor voting in select areas.

What about the black Panthers intimidating old white people. Now there is a no bother zone.

Name:  panther.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  169.0 KB

do you know WHEN you are referring too? but hey just having blacks standing outside dressed in whatever like fatigues would prolly scare some people!?

were they smokin dope and drinkin 40's !?

White nationalist publication reverses itself on election interference......

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...ference-230719

Wow David duke is like Batman.

At night he is Carrot Top.

Name:  davidduke.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  175.8 KB

Name:  carroty.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  125.4 KB