+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

USA global warming hoax money is spread world wide. Of course they are for it. It puts money in their pocket
    Last edited by Administrator; 10-29-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Asking global warming Scientists if there is man made global warming is like asking a lawyer if you have a case. Asking a car salesman if you should buy a bigger car. Asking a bartender if you should get another beer. Asking a wood recycler if you should put another inch of mulch in your flower bed. I've never seen your flowerbeds but I know they could use a little.Asking global warming Scientists if there is man made global warming is like asking a lawyer if you have a case. Asking a car salesman if you should buy a bigger car. Asking a bartender if you should get another beer. Asking a wood recycler if you should put another inch of mulch in your flower bed. I've never seen your flowerbeds but I know they could use a little.Asking global warming Scientists if there is man made global warming is like asking a lawyer if you have a case. Asking a car salesman if you should buy a bigger car. Asking a bartender if you should get another beer. Asking a wood recycler if you should put another inch of mulch in your flower bed. I've never seen your flowerbeds but I know they could use a little.
    Last edited by Administrator; 10-29-2016 at 08:11 PM.