+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

anybody heard of Matt Lloyd from Austailia of the MTTB System

I got email today regarding matt lloyd's my top tier business. Anyone joined this and any feedback? It says its free but costs just 49 to join to keep tire tickers out and if selected, we pay nothing for this and there is a guarantee of 500 dollars if we dont make 1000 bucks in 30 days and follow a 21 step system. he says it costs 5000 as training and we get it free and need not pay it until we make 50,000? Any reviews guys, planning to join this.

One of the biggest scams I ever seen

read this Warror review on this program:

Read this folks: http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...att-lloyd.html

love to here some people opinions on this. To makw any money and not get passed up on commissions you need to pay the platmium level and it cost $15,000 for the training, books, CD and tapes and rules just another Necopia brogram and way way way more expensive.

I have I never seen so much scams and BS on the Internet in my life it makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

most what I see is overpriced BS to pay there downline and get desperate suckers in these stupid scams. Our people this stupid to join these scams and garbage?

MLM seems to gone to hell and scamville USA

tell me if i am wrong and you opinion on another scam.

Mike75065
    Last edited by Mike75065; 01-15-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Re: anybody heard of Matt Lloyd from Austailia of the MTTB System

Quote Originally Posted by Mike75065 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MTTB
    Welcome to My Top Tier Business MTTB-- the web's only 'done-for-you' marketing system that transfers $1,000, $3,000 and $5,000 commissions into your checking account without you ever having to pick up the phone.
    HUGE RED FLAG!!! What a LOAD of CRAP!!!

RUN AWAY, as fast and as far away as possible, & don't look back! It's a SCAM, if that's not the case, why do they need anyone else?! 'New money' is the answer!

I got email today regarding matt lloyd's my top tier business. Anyone joined this and any feedback? It says its free but costs just 49 to join to keep tire tickers out and if selected, we pay nothing for this and there is a guarantee of 500 dollars if we dont make 1000 bucks in 30 days and follow a 21 step system. he says it costs 5000 as training and we get it free and need not pay it until we make 50,000? Any reviews guys, planning to join this.
    Why are you planning to join this, it's a friggin money shuffling SCAM?! WTF!?

Yep! and ...so?!

love to here some people opinions on this. To makw any money and not get passed up on commissions you need to pay the platmium level and it cost $15,000 for the training, books, CD and tapes and rules just another Necopia brogram and way way way more expensive.

I have I never seen so much scams and BS on the Internet in my life it makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If your looking for scams, they're easy to find...why are you looking so hard? Just curious...

most what I see is overpriced BS to pay there donline and get desperate suckers in these stupid scams. Our people this stupid to join these scams and garbage?
    Yep!

Yep, they're all scams michael !?:crazy1:, keep your day job....(sarcasm!)

Mike75065
    What other scam is that?

Man you sure do seem to find some doozies!? Try a real biz, quit falling for BS 'easy' money making 'systems'.
    Last edited by ohein56; 01-15-2014 at 06:06 PM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

someone tried to recrute me in this grabage

i had to post it cause it was so outrages and
    people joinning this crap. show how desprate and stupid
    people are .

MLM has gone to hell from scammers and losers joinning this garbage.

someone tried to recrute me in this grabage

i had to post it cause it was so outrages and
    people joinning this crap. show how desprate and stupid
    people are .

MLM has gone to hell from scammers and losers joinning this garbage.
    I saw it on the other site. Thanks for showing me that forum. Yes, that guy called his scam "upselling," and defended it. It was an interesting read.

sure tired of the scams on the internet

sad what I see.

glad i could help

Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    HUGE RED FLAG!!! What a LOAD of CRAP!!!

RUN AWAY, as fast and as far away as possible, & don't look back! It's a SCAM, if that's not the case, why do they need anyone else?! 'New money' is the answer!

Why are you planning to join this, it's a friggin money shuffling SCAM?! WTF!?

Yep! and ...so?!

If your looking for scams, they're easy to find...why are you looking so hard? Just curious...

Yep!

Yep, they're all scams michael !?:crazy1:, keep your day job....(sarcasm!)

What other scam is that?

Man you sure do seem to find some doozies!? Try a real biz, quit falling for BS 'easy' money making 'systems'.

what real business?? send me a good one to look at? I do find some ctazies programs or they find me.

Sad what I have seen and all the people joining them.

If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck it is obviously a duck. The real important questions are does it float, can it swim, and will it fly? There seem to be a lot of lead weights tied to this duck but there are also a few who are willing to hold it above there heads while trying to sell it.
    Last edited by winglazier; 05-28-2014 at 01:06 PM.

I actually fell for this, but I am uncertain whether I will go any further as the initial $49 got me nothing, but another Email from this guy Lloyd, asking for another $19 (+$30 more in a week), Which adds up to another $49....
    I did, however get the name of my so called "coach", but the guy is from Great Britain, so I did not get to speak to him as yet, so I may have to revise this.
    Still, I am starting to think that the scam here is that you keep paying this person $49, over and over again, and there is no actual system here!!

Thanks for an honest review. MTTB and Matt Lloyd don't even come close to being a scam. If you call having to work or spend money to make money, then yeah it's a scam. Give me a friggin' break. I've made more money with MTTB than with anything else I've tried. All the best.
    Last edited by Rogerdb; 07-22-2014 at 06:48 PM.

Rogerdb- Thanks for an honest review. MTTB and Matt Lloyd don't even come close to being a scam. If you call having to work or spend money to make money, then yeah it's a scam. Give me a friggin' break. I've made more money with MTTB than with anything else I've tried. All the best.
    oh lookee its a 1st poster from MTTB happyland w/NO proof of payouts to bank
    + you seem a little mixed up coz work to make money is honest - not scam = u say it is = oh well .........NEXT ?

most what I see is overpriced BS to pay there downline and get desperate suckers in these stupid scams. Our people this stupid to join these scams and garbage?

Mike75065
    You will get nothing free from MTTB or Matt Lloyd in fact you will have to pay $30,000 for the privelage of selling Matt Lloyds scam you will also have to pay a monthly charge
    I am not sure of the amount. You will also need to become a scammer in order to get your $30,000 back, you can forget about the $1,000 if you do not make a profit this used to be $500 and I have seen complaints because people have not been paid the money promised. According to Matt Lloyd 98% of people who join this scam do not make any money so my advise to you is stay away and don't loose your money.
    William John Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerdb View Post
    Thanks for an honest review. MTTB and Matt Lloyd don't even come close to being a scam. If you call having to work or spend money to make money, then yeah it's a scam. Give me a friggin' break. I've made more money with MTTB than with anything else I've tried. All the best.
    For you to be making money with Matt Lloyd you have to be scamming good honest people
    and I bet you think you are safe well I think you should have a look at how Matt Lloyd has treated the affiliate in this link below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze2KLOGEVeY

This is how good Matt Lloyd is and if he treats you like this you deserve it.
    William John Thomas.

MTTB .... run, run and run very fast

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerdb View Post
    If your are making money with MTTB then you are scamming people as well don't know
    how you people can live with your selves enjoy your time with the scum.
    William John Thomas.

Remember when RICHARD III attacked Rodney Walker?

09-23-2014, 02:49 PM

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Re: $1,000 Payout To The Location Of Mitch Becker

I don't believe you make 6 figures a year. If you did, you wouldn't let morons at scam dot com bother you.

You could ask any private investigator to find this guy and I'm sure within fifteen minutes you would have your answer. Of course, you would have to pay a retainer up front, which I think would be a problem for you.

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

I don't believe you make 6 figures a year. If you did, you wouldn't let morons at scam dot com bother you.

You could ask any private investigator to find this guy and I'm sure within fifteen minutes you would have your answer. Of course, you would have to pay a retainer up front, which I think would be a problem for you.

Richard III .... going down in smoke !!

1) He addmitted in the last week on this forum he never used Mitch Becker's services after lying about a story where he claimed Becker ripped him off for $300

2) last night he doctored an email with some bullshit claim ... FUNNY how different name with the same crock of shit story about Becker .... WRONG DATE AS DUMBASS DIDN'T CHECK DATES ON THE 2015 CALENDAR .... LOL !!!

And funny how he attacks anyone who attacks Rodney Walker yet look at DICK on this forum:

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member