+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Richard III called himself a MORON ... 100% accurate !!

09-23-2014, 02:49 PMRichard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Re: $1,000 Payout To The Location Of Mitch Becker

I don't believe you make 6 figures a year. If you did, you wouldn't let morons at scam dot com bother you.

You could ask any private investigator to find this guy and I'm sure within fifteen minutes you would have your answer. Of course, you would have to pay a retainer up front, which I think would be a problem for you.

09-23-2014, 02:49 PM

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

I don't believe you make 6 figures a year. If you did, you wouldn't let morons at scam dot com bother you.

You could ask any private investigator to find this guy and I'm sure within fifteen minutes you would have your answer. Of course, you would have to pay a retainer up front, which I think would be a problem for you.

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Richard III .... what caused you to turn on Rodney Walker?

rumors are you used to date him ..... what happened Felon Gal?

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Sooo we know RODNEY WALKER lies about his income claims?

Right from his EX LOVER on this forum who goes by RICHARD III:

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

RICHARD III .... wow ... personally attacks Rodney Walker [email protected]!!

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

To quote RICHARD III: "you are full of shit Rodney Walker !!"

09-23-2014, 02:49 PMRichard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member

Richard 3
    Platinum Scams Member