+ Reply to Thread

Trump is FOS on his hatred of Obamacare ... difft tune back in 2010

Source: Toronto Star

In fact, Trump issued no such scathing criticism. He had positive things to say about Obamacare, along with some warnings about costs to corporations, even on the 2010 day it was approved by Congress. His views on that day can best be described as ambivalent.

His false insistence that he was opposed to the law back then, in the face of contrary evidence from an interview at the time, is similar to his false insistence that he had opposed the Iraq invasion, which an interview from the time shows he had at least tentatively supported.

Trump soon began criticizing the law more directly. Days later, according to Twitter posts at the time, he complained of its cost on Fox. His words that week, after the law’s passage, surprised one conservative tweeter who currently identifies as a Trump supporter: “NOW Donald Trump is speaking out more firmly against health care bill? Where has he been? I keep asking,” the person, who tweets under @Kansaspider, wrote on March 27, 2010.

Before he became a vehement opponent of Obamacare, Trump was a vehement supporter of Canada’s singer-payer health system, which he now deems a failure. In 2000, he advocated even greater government involvement in health care than the Democrats eventually approved in 2010.

Read more: https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...-is-a-lie.html

Re: Trump is FOS on his hatred of Obamacare ... difft tune back in 2010

repuglicans did their best to cripple obamacare and make it less likely to succeed! but all the talk of big price increases is not true for most and all states are not equal. it needs some twerking!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Trump is FOS on his hatred of Obamacare ... difft tune back in 2010

trumps a 2 faced ASS screw anybody for a dollar!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you