+ Reply to Thread

Re: NAFTA REALITY for the talking turd named Trump ....

NAFTA was the thing that absolutely destroyed the US economy.

To the average American, this is not the biggest concern. Internal issues trump external ones. Yes, it sucks. People all over the world are dying. They are also dying of disease and hunger and some are LGBT and others are not. Some governments are corrupt. The world is a complex and painful place, sometimes.

We cannot judge a person purely from one issue. Like accepting money from countries who do bad things.

And I say this as a person who does not in fact support Hillary. Nor Trump. Gonna be some hard decisions on voting day. :/

Good luck with life.

here's the thing about free trade.....it allows lower prices on certain goods which means people with less means can afford more STUFF!? that's attractive!? giving that up would be hard to do and resented!? but lets use trumps own words......like about health cost......he wants to OPEN UP COMPETITION to LOWER COSTS!? well thats EXACTLY what FREE TRADE DOES!! opens up COMPETITION to LOWER COSTS!! so if he's against free trade he is JUST trying to PLEASE SPOILED WORKERS and BUSINESSES that OBJECT to COMPETITION!!
    Last edited by lexx; 10-23-2016 at 11:03 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

what the hell are you doing to this forum!? i know cons lie started this thread i can tell by the title but he is no where to be found and search function turns up nothing!? you really gone ROGUE over here.......ok....lets here your trump style EXCUSE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

The wall doesn't really address the fact that most illegal immigrants entered the country legally and then overstayed their visas. The wall won't do anything except cost a ton of money.

If the US wants to keep Mexicans in their own country, they can repeal NAFTA and stop the exploitation

Selma in particular lost thousands of jobs to NAFTA and China trade deals. Several factories closed down. One I used to work at (Andrew) went from like 1600 employees to 300 over a few years.

The Selma/Smithfield area has been ravaged by Clinton's trade deals

The facts are inescapable: Poorer and middle-class families win from globalization as consumers. and more jobs are created then lost! The churn in the labor market of an economy as large as the United States is big—there are some 16 million to 18 million people laid off, rehired and hired for the first time each year, depending on where we are in the business cycle. Of those job changes, just 2 to 3 percent are linked to import competition or export expansion, according to a study by the Peterson Institute.