+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyfreegift.com?

Hey. I noticed that anyfreegift.com looked easy, sign up for 2 offers and get small gifts like a PS2, XBox, Digi Cam, iPod mini. Was wondering if anybody has done it? Received anything, how long? Difficult? I think it is YF. Thanks. :)

Re: Anyfreegift.com?

Nobody has done it?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by lunarcy69
    Nobody has done it?!?!?!
    I did Anyfreegift.com several months ago for a $100 gift card (2 offers required). I received my visa gift card after waiting a long time. Just like the other YF Direct companies, AFG makes you wait. Still, I would recommend them because they deliver as promised.

THESE ARE MY OFFERS....I need 2 offers for the camera...I can wait a couple months if I don't spend a lot.....

I did the eFax program and then tried to do Privacy Matters for the second time, no go, like Simply, one hit wonders. I've done Blockbuster 4 times and I don't want to do it anymore, I've got movies outta my ears, also I've done TrimLife and Video Professor twice.....The rest cost too much for a maybe $299 camera.....any suggestions?

No Shipping and Handling!

FREE Canon PowerShot A300 Digital Camera with

BLOCKBUSTER Online™ First Month for only $9.99!
    Two FREE in-store movie rentals a month!
    More than 40,000 titles! Have up to 3 DVDs out at a time!
    FREE shipping both ways!
    No Due Dates! No Late fees!
    Start your subscription now!

FREE* Computer Lessons From Video Professor
    Try any computer training lessons valued at almost $240 absolutely FREE-over three hours of training on any subject!
    Choose from over 35 popular software titles, including: Windows, Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop, and more!
    The fastest and easiest way to learn a computer - Guaranteed!
    BONUS --- Free Virus Protection, Firewall Software and Identity Theft lesson included with your Shipment - Another $69.95 value - FREE!
    It’s ALL FREE but you Must Act Now!!

Privacy Matters
    Claim a FREE online Credit Report and Credit Score
    Yours with a Free 7-day trial as a member
    Save on family safeguards against ID theft, credit risks, computer bugs and more
    Act now and find out what your credit rating is!

Crafters Choice®
    Get 4 crafting books for $1 each plus a FREE tote bag with membership
    Discover 100's of new projects--quilting, knitting, scrapbooking, jewelry making & more
    Save up to 25% off publishers' edition prices on every book
    Simply buy 2 more books within 1 year

USA Platinum Card
    Get your $7500 Unsecured Credit Line today!
    You will get the Credit You Deserve!
    Your Instant Online Approval is Guaranteed - APPLY NOW!

eFax Plus with 30-Day Free Trial
    Special Offer: FREE 30-day trial of eFax Plus
    Send and receive faxes directly to your email
    No more waiting at the fax machine
    Click now to get your own local or toll-free fax number and your faxes delivered into your inbox CLICK HERE!

Netflix Online Rental Service
    DVD rentals delivered to your home
    Over 25,000 titles; No Late Fees; Try 2 weeks FREE!
    You must become a paying member of Netflix to receive your gift; new customers only.
    Now only $17.99 a month!

Columbia House DVD Club
    Join the Columbia House DVD Club
    Get 5 DVDs for just 49 cents each (plus shipping and processing)
    Choose from hundreds of DVDs!

InkBlvd
    Save up to 85% on premium Printer Ink cartridges & Laser Toners.
    Get a FREE Gift with every order
    Minimum $35 purchase required.

Orchard Bank Mastercard
    Best Card to improve/build your credit
    Reports monthly to all 3 credit bureaus
    Free online Account management and payment
    Fraud, Dispute and Unauthorized Use Protection

TrimLife Combo
    Free Samples of TrimLife
    Lose up to 10 pounds in as little as 7 days
    Free 7 day weightloss sample
    Free 7 day Multi-Vitamin
    Pay only $5.95 Shipping.

Dude... Do Columbia House and order a box set (something that counts as like 4 or 5 cd's) + something that's related o that box set. Proceed to Ebay and sell them at a little bit above cost... that way, it costs you nothing.

I've been doing something similar with the vitamin offers I've been doing and it works. I have recouped all my cost on them...

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    Dude... Do Columbia House and order a box set (something that counts as like 4 or 5 cd's) + something that's related o that box set. Proceed to Ebay and sell them at a little bit above cost... that way, it costs you nothing.

I've been doing something similar with the vitamin offers I've been doing and it works. I have recouped all my cost on them...
    Does that work???? Can I order a box set and have it count for multiple DVD's??? What have you been doing with the vitamins...I have trim life and patches and stuff....I like your ideas and style, make it work for you!!!!!

Does that work???? Can I order a box set and have it count for multiple DVD's??? What have you been doing with the vitamins...I have trim life and patches and stuff....I like your ideas and style, make it work for you!!!!!
    I know in the magazine adds when I've seen columbia house, some of their DVD's count for multiple items. If you look up DVD box Set on Ebay you'll see that they sell pretty good. You get a bunch of related movies and people will buy them.

as far as vitamins... I should have said pills. I sell like 3 trial packs in a lot with the description off the boxes. Then I add "Avoid Fraudulant Credit Card Charges." Try the product and if you like it, go buy more.

I've sold successfully twice... and while I only sell for like 6.99, with shipping I usually come out ahead or prett close to breaking even.

Nobody has done it?!?!?!

Yes I went for the Xbox at anyfreegift.com and received a 150 dollar check, 6 months later I went to yourfreegift.com and received the World of Warcraft computer game. Now I'm trying again for the plasma tv. Hope I don't get deleted for duplicate accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK

Aren't there requirements that you must purchase so many more DVD's within the next year though? Their DVD's are pretty expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    Aren't there requirements that you must purchase so many more DVD's within the next year though? Their DVD's are pretty expensive...
    That's my point. Do everything you need to do to complete their membership all at once and sell all the DVD's in a set. That way you can recoup your costs. Hell... if you got the Laptop and the DVD burner... you could make a back-up copy for yourself... just in case uhm... the others get damaged when you ship them.

You would of course have to destroy them once the buyer receives his package. :D

have you sold orexis successfully?

Well I tried to sign up for Columbia House...I'm going to try to put together an "Action Package" of DVDs equipped with Sequels and such...we'll see, it will be perfect if I can get it all together by the Holidays and somebody could have a nice gift for a loved one or friend. I might try e-bay for the pills and patches...I was going to try to sell a kit, BUT I have NO idea how these things work in conjunction, so I figure I'll just sell them individually, cheap....I would be happy to make half of what I spent...not bad....I'm having trouble with the site even showing up though in my e-mail. Anybody have advice for Colum. House???? I also need to call AFG tomorrow for my password. Anybody have the number off hand? Thanks.

The number is (801) 316-0555. I've done AFG for a $100 Visa Gift Card. It took a little over 4 months to receive it. But it was an easy two offers!

Quote Originally Posted by four10jen
    The number is (801) 316-0555. I've done AFG for a $100 Visa Gift Card. It took a little over 4 months to receive it. But it was an easy two offers!
    That's what i'm thinking....quick and painless, minus the WAIT! Thanks for the number! :rolleyes:

they have ps2's and xbox's at this site, so i guess if they run out of the ps2's or the xbox's, you'll get a $149 for the same thing as the $100 gift card. i'm so getting the ps2 (i don't like xbox).

shaggz Guest

Couple other offers They have there: (just incase someone didn't know of these, i know they arn't big, but not much of a choice at these two sites.

http://anyfreegift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=39
    Durabrand Car DVD Player
    Two sets of 6.2" screens and headphones
    Plays DVDs and video games
    Includes carrying case and car kit for mounting
    Ability to watch a DVD on one screen and play video games on the other

IPOD MINI's:
    http://anyfreegift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=33 - GREEN
    http://anyfreegift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=34 - PINK
    http://anyfreegift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=35 - BLUE
    http://anyfreegift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=36 - GREEN
    http://anyfreegift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=37 - SILVER
    http://anyfreegift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=38 - GOLD

Those of you who go for the PS2, may want the SLIM-LINE Version:
    http://anyfreegift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=68

Xtreme Car DVD Player
    List Price: $248.00
    Product Details:
    7" screen
    Two sets of headphones
    Plays movies and video games
    Straight forward control panel easy for children to operate

http://anyfreegift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=40

Also at offergift.com:

15GB IPOD (white)
    http://offergift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=28

Visa Check $200.00
    BLOCKBUSTER Online
    TrimLife Combo
    BMG Music Service - 12 CDs for the Price of One
    Doubleday Book Club
    Columbia House DVD Club
    eFax Plus with 30-Day Free Trial
    Entertainment Book
    AOL MusicNow
    Simply You - $25 Linens 'n Things gift card
    Privacy Matters
    3 Offers From Above
    http://offergift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=31

Louis Vuitton® Pouchette (Value $515.00)
    http://offergift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=33

Canon Powershot A75
    http://offergift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=36

Canon® ES 8600V Hi8 Camcorder
    http://offergift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=40

Sony® Handycam CCD-TRV128 Hi Camcorder
    http://offergift.com/product_detail.jsp?product_id=42

Seems as if the OFFERS are the same for all ITEMS.