+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Anyfreegift.com?

Junkie,
    I am in the middle of this site and so far everything has gone smoothly.

kg,
    If you have not gotten a confirmation email from when you signed up, you will have to contact them via email or phone.

Often, the reason you don't receive emails from these gift sites is that they are known spammers and so are blocked from services like Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. They don't even make it to your Bulk folder. Use your own domain (like from Yahoo domains).

I think they just don't send them out to cut down on the number of people who actually complete the site. But if you call in they are very nice on the phone and will send you one out right away (which in my experience mysteriously comes right through all of the supposed "spam blocking" they claim is responsible for their failure to send it out initially).

In my experience you have to request manual sending of EVERYTHING from YF, but it doesn't matter much b/c they're so nice on the phone and it's a small hurdle compared to the size of the reward.

I got it on a gmail account. yay

Quote Originally Posted by kg178
    I got it on a gmail account. yay
    I got mine no problem on a hotmail account....

Quote Originally Posted by box86rowh
    I got mine no problem on a hotmail account....
    For some reason i didnt get it there. It only happened on that site tough.

So far I have been trying to get my PS2 since august 22, 2004 and after e-mailing from their contact page I got an e-mail back after a month (after 3-4 emails)and then tried to confirm the information and never got a response back. I finally after giving up on the e-mails found they had finally put the number up. I hadnt seen it before, is it new? I called and was told they never recieved any e-mails from me and they have on record all e-mails sent and received, but I found out they only had some e-mails for the past 9 months :confused: and any offers done after 1 year are invalid. However after they told me they hadnt recieved or sent any e-mails to me I told them about the e-mail I had already recieved, so they told me to fax all the info I had about the Video Professor and Netflix sognups and hopefully I can get my PS2. Especially since I had 2 people give me 2 different answers. Its not good when company doesnt know its policy. I will update if anyone cares :)