+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gettysburg

gettysburg

yah another STUNT by the trumpster! he never fails to AMAZE! of course he also never fails to disapoint at lookin PRESIDENTIAL!? he CANT!! its his NATURE!! his BIG EGO!? its what MADE america GREAT!? now while that speech sounded good to BELIEVERS they WEREN'T reading between the lines!! her's another TAKE on that!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/davidh..._12600900.html
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: gettysburg

Yesterday I saw a Facebook post that supposedly showed a map of how everyone was voting, and it claimed that people of color were overwhelmingly voting for Hillary and white people were overwhelmingly voting for Trump. It even went so far as to claim that even if you separated people of color into black, Hispanic, etc that the results were the same-solid blue. I found it funny because my husband is a person of color (his whole family is Mexican) and he's currently wavering between Stein and Trump. One of my colleagues, whose family is also Mexican (including in-laws) is married to a die hard enthusiastic Trump supporter and is wavering between Johnson and Trump. I live on the border in a city with a population that is majority Hispanic, and every time our local news station posts something political online, the comments are overwhelmingly anti-Clinton. I'm not a Trump supporter, but after reading more and more about this election, I trust you all and your candidate far more than I trust Clinton's supporters. I'm about as far left as you can get on most issues, and I've considered Trump because I see him as less dangerous than Clinton. The amount of misinformation and propaganda in this election is astounding.

yah we get IT!! i cant for the LIFE of me SEE why ANYONE mistrusts HILLARY!? surely not over some stupid EMAILS!? and the FOUNDATION has NOTHING to do WITH TAX MONEY!? and all the CONSPIRACY CRAP is just that.....CRAP!! she's WAY MORE TRUSTWORTHY than trump and the MAJORITY of professionals and journalists ENDORSE HER even CONSERVATIVES!! as to MINORITIES if they are against her they are INSANE!! sheesh between border openness and welfare and helping illegals get citizenship and saving families from deportation i have to admit..............YOUR A CON artist or just LYING!! but i do know some LEGAL mexicans that support trump cuz THEY'RE safe and their church is politically active!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Trump won Monopoly. His legacy is given to his great kids.

Now he wants to simply fix the country he loves.

He wants to be the greatest President ever.
    Yeah ego is involved. Who cares what motivates a man?

We need a modern day hero not some history book twist.

Black president....big deal..we are a joke
    Female president?! That's your first choice? Gimme a break.

Trump gets the RIGHT person in the RIGHT slot at a bargain.

trump is NOT the right person NOR is he doing the RIGHT THING!! any one buying into that bullshit is not playin with a full DECK!!