+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Ebay Buyer scammer List

I never trusted ebay! And it's a good thing that I did. but I'd like to buy an ipad cheaper or on sale. seemed like impossible, but then I've found https://drakemall.com/products/apple-ipad-9-7 with an opportunity to get apple ipad 9.7 for almost free. what do you think guys? is it a scam?

scambaiter-inc Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Liory View Post
    I never trusted ebay! And it's a good thing that I did. but I'd like to buy an ipad cheaper or on sale. seemed like impossible, but then I've found https://drakemall.com/products/apple-ipad-9-7 with an opportunity to get apple ipad 9.7 for almost free. what do you think guys? is it a scam?
    Hello. I have just had a look at that website. On the page it seems like you are purchasing an iPad open (which I took as open box) for $49.99. You can’t get one second hand for that. So I looked further. When you pay $49.99 they claim you could get one of many items. It is basically a surprise. Or like one of those cardboard box listings on eBay. You might get an iPad, but you more than likely won’t.

I like to know what I am getting, so I don’t gamble. I don’t believe that this is a fair and open way of doing business. I wouldn’t help that website in any way until they change their business model which is less aimed at tricking unsuspecting buyers looking for cheaper goods.

I could sell a box and say you have a chance of getting one of these 2 items. One of the items is an iPad. The other item is a wall charger I got from the dollar store. Pay $30 to open the box and find out what you get.

What I don’t tell you is that I have 50 iPads and 5 million dollar shop chargers.

Charles William Fitch III aka ebay is a joke / sticky ketchup is a conman and internet stalker. He has been investigated by The Daily news , Inquisitor and Detroits Rob Wolchek , Hall of Shame . He has posted the address 33267 Lancashire St. Westlake , Mi. 48185 . (734) 655- 1309 . He is violent !!!

Unregistered Guest

Username: ashhug_74
    07853 401348