+ Reply to Thread

Lisa laterza - scam broker - italy/ monaco

Miss Lisa Laterza is a con broker and uses company "Presticrediti".

She is asking for a lot of money to get our project finances.

She says that our project financing will be guaranteed!?

We are suspicious and think Lisa Laterza is a Broker Scammer.

We see her working together with another scammer called Saad Boudemagh (he is shown on Ripoff Report already).

Stay away from this scammer lady.

2. 10-23-2016, 08:34 AM

stalking from vitala Wolf Vierich scam ref Lisa laterza - scam broker - italy/ monaco

this message is obviously a scam coming through vitala Wolf Vierich scam. they are stalking , this is their ordinary method !
    I am inquiring about the vitala group after i have discovered they have conned so many people. not only are they scammers and conmen, but they also stalk people and threaten them. I have filed a report to the FBI about them, as my inquiry, which is long and cumbersome and still going on, showed me so many people lost time money and reputation with them.
    i advise anybody who is in contact with vitala Group and conman Wolf Vierich to search about real facts, not blurred promisses.
    check here
    http://photomedianews.com/vitala-group-scam-conman-big-bad-wolf-vierich/
    and here
    http://photomedianews.com/vitala-gro...entes-hungary/
    http://photomedianews.com/vitala-gro...-wolf-vierich/

Re: Lisa laterza - scam broker - italy/ monaco

I agree to Big bad Wolf and Lisa laterza scam.because we applied this scammer guy to finance our windsurf energy project finance and we paid him 15.000 dollars. Then he came and he want us 350.000,00 dollars again. We searched him and ı found he is a real scammer. We are luck because we want our money to his representatives and our money paid by his representatives. But in the real he never pay back this money. at the meetings he told as if we do not deal with the contract he sent us our money back. but ıf you send the money you forget your money. He never do any project finance in the world. I write about him English government, and also all around the world and also in Turkey. Because he use the 3. country people especially they do not well known about him. All around the world I have big information about them. He threatened people. I have big proof about he threatened the peopleand ı send also this information about every countrys judge system. He try to use people and we write everywhere and every language about his scam. This group is not including in project finance , this group about real scammer. All the people get away from him. Because he is very dangerous man. he uses different names. all the people when read this topic ı hope they learn vitala group is a scam group and wolf vierich is like a gangster. I write report about his scam and his method. I hope in early time he caught by the police...

Lisa Laterza -Saad Boudemagh - Stephanie Boy - Tendance TV - Scam

Saad Boudemagh - Conman together with Lisa Laterza and Stephanie Boy - Tendance TV

I must say, I love the language used, the many spelling mistakes and the endless threats dished out by this well-known of reported Algerian conman, SAAD BOUDEMAGH.

He is part of this modern tax evasion mafia in Monaco.

He is a real character, full of Police, Judges, FBI, Interpol - and all kind of threats…..but it shows that he has no idea how those organisations actually work in reality.

A real Bully Boy, together with his team mates LISA LATERZA, STEPHANIE BOY and TENDANCE TV.

A comic outfit at the best.

LISA LATERZA was a broker to our group of companies.

She 'conveniently forgot to mention', that as the same time she is sleeping with the client she introduced to us.

After she obtained US10,000.00 by false pretences.

When we found out it was too late.

We served her with a legal notice for recovery of the funds, but she did not accept service as yet.

BE AWARE...A REAL FEMALE SCAMMER !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tan Nguyen View Post
    Miss Lisa Laterza is a con broker and uses company "Presticrediti".

She is asking for a lot of money to get our project finances.

She says that our project financing will be guaranteed!?

We are suspicious and think Lisa Laterza is a Broker Scammer.

We see her working together with another scammer called Saad Boudemagh (he is shown on Ripoff Report already).

Stay away from this scammer lady.

Re: stalking from vitala Wolf Vierich scam ref Lisa laterza - scam broker - italy/ monac

STEPHANIE BOY is well listed on RIP OFF Report and other scam sites, together with her outfit called TENDANCE TV.

She is paid by SAAD BOUDEMAGH as the " whipping boy ", to produce all types of negatives in the internet.

Have a good look at her and read the many peoples RIP OFF comments about her and TENDANCE TV.

A SCAMMER OF THE FIRST DEGREE !!

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie BOY View Post
    this message is obviously a scam coming through vitala Wolf Vierich scam. they are stalking , this is their ordinary method !
    I am inquiring about the vitala group after i have discovered they have conned so many people. not only are they scammers and conmen, but they also stalk people and threaten them. I have filed a report to the FBI about them, as my inquiry, which is long and cumbersome and still going on, showed me so many people lost time money and reputation with them.
    i advise anybody who is in contact with vitala Group and conman Wolf Vierich to search about real facts, not blurred promisses.
    check here
    and here

Very interesting !

Who might be the secretive hbasturk ???

No names, no references, what is there to hide ???

It is SAAD BOUDEMAGH, the Algerian Conman, living in hiding in Monaco.

Why not showing you real identity so others can check you out ????

Typically of SAAD BOUDEMAGH to employ these tactics.

MOST CONMEN DO !

Quote Originally Posted by hbasturk View Post
    I agree to Big bad Wolf and Lisa laterza scam.because we applied this scammer guy to finance our windsurf energy project finance and we paid him 15.000 dollars. Then he came and he want us 350.000,00 dollars again. We searched him and ı found he is a real scammer. We are luck because we want our money to his representatives and our money paid by his representatives. But in the real he never pay back this money. at the meetings he told as if we do not deal with the contract he sent us our money back. but ıf you send the money you forget your money. He never do any project finance in the world. I write about him English government, and also all around the world and also in Turkey. Because he use the 3. country people especially they do not well known about him. All around the world I have big information about them. He threatened people. I have big proof about he threatened the peopleand ı send also this information about every countrys judge system. He try to use people and we write everywhere and every language about his scam. This group is not including in project finance , this group about real scammer. All the people get away from him. Because he is very dangerous man. he uses different names. all the people when read this topic ı hope they learn vitala group is a scam group and wolf vierich is like a gangster. I write report about his scam and his method. I hope in early time he caught by the police...

Re: stalking from vitala Wolf Vierich scam ref Lisa laterza - scam broker - italy/ monac

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie BOY View Post
    check here
    and here

We are a USA based global private investigation company and we had been commissioned to investigate, on behalf of one of the companies slandered in the internet by a STEPHANIE BOY, TENDANCE TV, LISA LATERZA and SAAD BOUDEMAGH.

We furthermore extended our investigations into Monaco, Algeria, Ecuador, Germany, UK.

Our client has asked not to identify them at this stage, as they may wish to proceed legally against the below mentioned parties.

a. SAAD BOUDEMAGH
    b. LISA LATERZA
    c. STEPHANIE BOY
    d. TENDANCE TV

Part of our report, with the permission of our client, ( where relevant ) appears hereunder:

SAAD BOUDEMAGH

This individual, commissioned The Vitala Group of Companies, to undertake the project financing of two Algerian projects.

To this effect he had signed numerous contracts, later on defaulted on many conditions and also broke the contracts.

Firstly, we want to describe the basic characteristics of the above parties involved in this internet vendetta.

This is important to understand and comprehend the “Mafia” type methods Saad Boudemagh and his associates applied throughout.

The very close involvement of LISA LATERZA as a “fixer/organiser”, not as that of a Secretary or directly identifiable employee, in addition to her lover relationship with Saad Boudemagh, which was unknown to any of the Vitala Group Executives/Staff.

It must be borne in mind that neither SAAD BOUDEMAGH nor LISA LATERZA maintained any “working office” anywhere, never wrote letters, but typed their own emails and used Skype and mobile (never land line) phones.

Neither The Vitala Group nor Dr Wolf Vierich had ever been introduced to, or have met any type of administrative staff or secretaries of either of them.

They operated “as one-man bands”, by using hotel lobbies and a small boat moored in Monte Carlo.

We believe that the BOUDEMAGH GROUP name was created to make an impression only, it does not really exist or function as a commercial entity.

SAAD BOUDEMAGH business cards give his home addresses in Algeria and in Monaco on separate cards, as there are no Boudemagh Group offices in existence.

Meetings took place only in hotels and restaurants and his boat.

If there was a need, he quickly would create one of his property addresses in Algeria and use some former employee as a cover, he did the same to fill in the management positions for both projects.

Likewise, SAAD BOUDEMAGH keeps a number of “shell companies”, not commercially active in Europe or the USA, in case he needs the name of one or the other to pretend that he is active with other companies too.

His “UK Dandyfunk Ltd” company (09162813) shows him as a Dominican national of Monaco residence, with his private Monaco apartment address.

The UK Companies House lists this company as “dissolved”.

SAAD BOUDEMAGH also declared that he bought a Dominican passport for US$ 250,000 and that he holds bank accounts in Algiers, Paris and Geneva.

SAAD BOUDEMAGH is 69 years old and could best be described as an “ageing Playboy” who is desperate for attention and makes every attempt to be recognized by celebrity society.

This he does in three ways:

He shows off his presumed wealth (in Monaco he maintains a small3 bed yacht, a 2012 Phantom Rolls Royce, a 2008 reproduction Excalibur car, a 2012 Ferrari and a 2013 Audi Q5, (the latter is used mainly by LISA LATERZA).

His 2nd method is to madly “tip” waiters, bell-boys, porters and other minor employee ranks, usually in € 50.00 bills.

In Monaco he is well known by this sort of persons, but is not known and/or recognized by the celebrity society residing there.

Despite desperate publication efforts placed by TENDANCE TV, into Google, he remains a member of a celebrity cult of second decree.

His style is that of constantly handing out large amounts of money and basically “bribing” his way to the success he seeks, by using low rank service employees.

This was aimed at “opening doors”, to create the public image that SAAD BOUDEMAGH is very wealthy and hopefully “rub off” on those who mattered in Monaco – the Royal Family.

Our research observations were that he cut a very lonely figure and neither the media nor other society members took any notice of him.

He relies solely on TENDANCE TV placed internet promotions.

He had arranged for a STEPHANIE BOY, who runs a small TENDANCE TV company, to attend all the Monaco events.

Her job was to interview everybody around SAAD BOUDEMAGH and LISA LATERZA, and then later on to post photos and videos on Google, again giving the impression that he is one of the “Monaco Players”.

A constant female companion at all lunches and dinners in Monaco is a Zahira Jaffal , a Lebanese lady, attempting to obtain interior design contracts in Monaco, who played tennis daily with some Monaco high society members.

She apparently had interior designed his Monaco apartment.

But, her real job was to try to attempt to introduce and integrate him into Monaco society (again with very little success, as SAAD BOUDEMAGH had “no relevant heritage” as evidence).

This failed miserably as he could not evidence any high society credentials, and his wealth and money sources were well hidden, as a type of Monaco Tax Haven resident.

A third technique SAAD BOUDEMAGH employed was to win people over and attempting to impress them by lavishly splashing out money on dinners, always accompanied by heavy drinking.

Often complete strangers joined the large dinners – with him always footing the bill.

Evidence points to SAAD BOUDEMAGH bordering on being an alcoholic.

A heavy drinker, he would arrange quietly and unnoticed by anyone his departure from the tables or events by using one of his drivers who then transported him to the yacht or to his apartment in Monaco, without saying goodbye to his guests.

He would just sneak out and the next day act as though nothing had happened.

Professionally speaking, SAAD BOUDEMAGH had only ever been engaged in middle supervisory management in a French steel plant.

There is no record in his CV of any particular higher professional posts attained in the past, neither does he possess any higher education, awards, and titles.

He then suddenly and from nowhere “miraculously” appeared to have amassed millions of Dollars, in a very short time period?!

He obtained two Algiers project sites and sold/franchised them off to foreign beverage producers, but always uses them as a reference as though he is involved in the ownership and/or management too.

By all observations, he was not.

The sources of his income and wealth are totally unknown and kept extremely secretive by him.

Some Monaco sources are quoted that he is engaged in Drug trafficking, but we could not find any evidence to support those rumours.

Despite various demands by potential project investors, SAAD BOUDEMAGH refused to issue a personal wealth statement (a common applied procedure), for the purpose of project financing.

In September 2016, SAAD BOUDEMAGHS attorneys served a notice to litigate, but never followed through since.

The Vitala Group served legal litigation notices on SAAD BOUDEMAGH, and on LISA LATERZA.

None of them, neither their attorneys’ have accepted service so far, avoiding to be brought to court.

We observed that throughout the internet SAAD BOUDEMAGH threatens everybody with FBI, INTERPOL, and JUDGES and so on.

He is devoid of the working methods of those organizations, but SAAD BOUDEMAGH likes to give the impression “that there are illegal activities “.

To read more about Saad Boudemagh please visit:
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAAD-B...MONACO-1327645

http://jobscams.org/2016/09/12/saad-...onaco-algeria/

THE VITALA GROUP

Vitala (International) Consultants Ltd was the contracting company for both projects.

The group exists since 33 years and is commercially active in over 100 countries ( www.vitalagroup.com ).

Their commercial record is blameless.

14 Vitala Group Presidents worked on both projects and attended all meetings with SAAD BOUDEMAGH and LIZA LATERZA as well as SOFIE BOUDEMAGH ( sister ).

A global record search indicates that no offences have ever been committed/recorded by any of their companies or officers.

DR WOLF VIERICH

He acts as the Chairman and is the Managing Director of the contracting company Vitala (International) Consultants Ltd and other Vitala Group Companies.

He led the Vitala team for both projects and attended every one of the site visit meetings, as well as many other meetings with SAAD BOUDEMAGH and LISA LATERZA.

Dr Wolf Vierich commercial reputation and record are blameless, this is evidenced by over 100 individual recommendations made on his site, on www.Linkedin.com, by his peers.

Beside an extensive educational record, The Federal Republic of Germany awarded him a Knighthood in October 2010, for his global achievements in the Hospitality Industry.

A former legal adviser to numerous head of States, he is an invited Fellow of most of the relevant Tourist, Leisure and Entertainment Management Associations, worldwide.

He has published over 100 articles in the international media, published books and he remains a thought after speaker at industry conferences.

His complete personal CV can be accessed on, www. Linkedi.com.

LISA LATERZA

She approached The Vitala Group, in writing, at the beginning of May 2014, wanting to be a broker .
    The Vitala Group agreed to work with LISA LATERZA and she received a Confidentiality Agreement on 01st September 2014 which she signed on 18th October 2014.

Under this agreement, without going into each clause, she agreed, in particular under clauses B), C) and D) on page 1, not to disclose in any form or method any information to current or future potential clients (this was to include SAAD BPOUDEMAGH).

She broke this agreement before she had signed the relevant follow-up Representation Agreement because she already had a “lover’s” relationship with SAAD BOUDEMAGH, who even issued a written character reference to Vitala for her without disclosing her personal relationship with him.

LISA LATERZA made The Vitala Group believe that SAAD BOUDEMAGH was just a former and current client.

The Vitala Group, as a general policy asks for the names of three referees and approaches those in writing.

This was the same case with her.

They received three written positive responses, including that from SAAD BOUDEMAGH.

On 3rd October 2014 she received her Representation/ Commission Agreement), and counter-signed it on 7th October 2014.

On 21 November 2014 she complained to Dr Wolf Vierich that she was short of cash, and asked if she could have a small advance for the two projects in Algeria that she had introduced to the Vitala Group.

Vitala agreed, she sent her bank details and two transfers of US$ 5,000, were made for each project.

That LISA LATERZA maintained a sexual relationship with SAAD BOUDEMAGH, was never disclosed to The Vitala Group, at any time.

SAAD BOUDEMAGH confirmed the receipt of her monies to Dr Wolf Vierich, without ever mentioning his sexual relationship with LISA LATERZA.

TENDANCE TV shows her as SAAD BOUDEMAGHS girlfriend in their google website entries.

This was never disclosed to any of the contracting parties involved.

To read more about Lisa Laterza:
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...t=LISA+LATERZA
    STEPHANIE BOY

This lady resides in Monte Carlo and operates a “ one man band “ TENDANCE TV company.

The company has no assets, neither any staff, it is operated from her home.

STEPHANIE BOY is being paid by SAAD BOUDEMAGH to create ‘his media image ‘, and reflecting this in google.

Besides, she is paid to distribute all kind of negative unproven and unfounded assertions about many companies, to none she has any commercial relationship.

She also acts as the voice on any videos.

STEPHANIE BOY acts as SAAD BOUDEMAGH executor in badmouthing others on the internet.

STEPHANIE BOY points out at all times, that her internet insertions are made on behalf of SAA BOUDEMAGH.

To read more about Stephanie Boy:
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...=STEPHANIE+BOY

TENDANCE TV

A Monaco based small insignificant company, owned and operated by STEPHANIE BOY.

TENDANCE TV sell to individuals the opportunity to be glamourized on the internet.

Manipulation of facts, copying from other Medias, like HELLO and OK magazines is quite common.

TENDANCE TV works the Dinners and Events circuits and is not known of outside Monaco.

The impression is created that TENDANCE TV is TV company, but it is not.

To read more about Tendance TV:

To Whom it may concern:

This letter is addressed to the following individuals;

SAAD BOUDEMAGH

LISA LATERZA

STEPHANIE BOY

TENDANCE TV

All which have conspired and purposely slandered our company name and its presidents name, by claiming matters they do not know of and falsely accusing IBP CORP and its CEO & President Carlos Armando Guzman, of all types of scams.

We do not understand why it is our company is under attack by these abusive scammers and liars.

IBP Corp dose not even know who are the above-mentioned individuals.

We all at IBP Corp, ask ourselves why we are we being attacked and involved in a dispute that we as a company have no say about in a matter between The Vitala Group and the above-mentioned individuals.

It was thanks to The Vitala Group of Companies via, their Chairman, Dr Wolf Vierich, which we got involved in our name being shamelessly slandered.

This is something we do not take kindly from those unscrupulous individuals.

How dare you all.

We were asked a few months back by a Mrs. STEPHANIE BOY ( on behalf of SAAD BOUDEMAGH ) to issue, and confirming a reference in regards The Vitala Group of Companies and so we did by confirming and standing by our publications we issued over two years ago in writing.

Our written references was very positively issued and remain unaltered.

We believe and so do our attorneys that these people mentioned about, work together in a vendetta, attempting to find some dirt they could label on the Vitala Group of Companies.

We IBP Corp as a company will not and are not standing for this ongoing attacks and senseless accusations.

You all (SAAD BOUDEMAGH, LISA LATERZA, STEPHANIE BOY, TENDANCE TV) have on YOUTUBE and other Electronic Media arbitrarily published and placed our private information and pictures from our web page without our authorization and without the written written consent to do so.

By publishing these photographs in an accusatory manner and fashion, you all are also accusing all of the individuals therein indirectly of being fraudsters and scammers by showing their faces without their legal written consent. Please see on our Legal disclaimer below and here and in the email anyone of the people have received from IBP Corp… ( LEGAL NOTICE: This information is private and confidential and intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an official statement from IBP CORP ETVE S.L. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.) You have violated every single aspect of this notification herein all our emails and information.

SAAD BOUDEMAGH, LISA LATERZA, STEPHANIE BOY, TENDANCE TV , do not have; or has ever had any written consent or agreed upon disclosure from IBP Corp, or the above folks in the photographs mentioned to publish photographs from our web site the participants in the photographs and to alter our letterheads, to create a different impression..

We have never defrauded anyone nor do we have the intention to do so.

We spoke well about Dr. W. Vierich and The Vitala Group, and for this IBP CORP is attacked by these people.

These people are shameless, and we all are left without words.

Mr. Armando Guzman stands behind the words and sentiments issued favour of Dr. Wolf Vierich and his Vitala Group.

Vitala has never Scammed IBP Corp, nor has Dr Wolf Vierich and we will never inform anything other than the truth, and Vitala has never approached IBP Corp to ask for it intervention in assisting to Scam any given person, Party or Company.
    Dr Wolf Vierich visited Ecuador in 2010, for IBP Corp to present our project that cost US Billion 1.5 Million to develop and to verify our 12 Thousand Hectares (Value of US Millions 15.845.000) of land in Chandui, in the Province Santa Elena - Ecuador.

STEPHANIE BOY, with her false claims on YOUTUBE, was looking in the wrong municipality for IBP CORP, as IBP CORP, is not registered as a project in any Ecuadorian municipality for security reasons. We are talking about South America after all and Colombia is our neighbour country….

Ours is a Mega project that would involve around US Billion 2.5 Billion to fully develop and would take several years to complete.

Once we (IBP CORP) signed with The Vitala Group, our Financial Procurement Agreement The Vitala Group of Companies reimbursed IBP Corp for Dr. Wolf Vierich’s initial trip and all his expenses incurred in Ecuador.

We were the ones that actually declined the loan from The Vitala Group of companies, due to the death of our associate/major Shareholder and friend Mr. Roberto Nevado.

At this point, our company was destabilized, and we were thinking about selling the company and its intellectual capital and properties, as well as all assets and the possibility of presenting the new owners to The VITALA GROUP OF COMPANIES if they would want to have the loan offered to IBP Corp. and also to transfer all contact inforation to REPSOL in Spain, with whom we have signed a None Disclosure Agreement, which is still active.

We do not work with REPSOL in Ecuador, and if we would, they cannot disclose our information to anyone.

STEPHANIE BOY wrote to REPSOL in Ecuador and received the correct answer.

She went to the wrong country source.

The sale of our company has nothing to do with The Vitala Group loan offer whatsoever, to finance IBP Corp, which we (AGAIN WE STATE) we declined to accept funding.

This is what we are sharing with REPSOL (investigative information) out of Mostoles (Community of Madrid) in Spain, and we execute all our findings and work with our own people in the areas of Plant Bio Geneticist (Dr. Gustavo Enriquez PHD – in Plant Genetics), Agronomic Engineers, and Marin Biologists, and refinery engineers (Kirk Wiggins), and IBP CORP intermediate in oil….

How then is it we are scammers?

IBP Corp has an end of year closing balance of $47 Million USD, which is made public every year and published every year.

IBP Corp, also has a paid in social capital of 15 million Euros made in Ecuador.

Armando Guzman and serval board members and executives of IBP Corp`s Attorneys will traveling to Monte Carlo – Monaco, to personally address this legal issue, and get to the bottom of this.

Some legal procedures have already started for slander and legal procedures for all that has been mentioned herein and done illegally such as downloading our web page and photographs among others.

We thank The Vitala Group of Companies and Dr Wolf Vierich for letting us know how our good name is trying to be dragged in the mud.

We do not have any other business relation with The Vitala Group of Companies at the moment, nor does IBP Corp help find clients for financing these clients via The Vitala Group of Companies.

We have seen the following on these people as shown below:

Thread: Tendance tv ( monaco based ) Thread Tools
    Wolf Vierich
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Armando\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\0 1\clip_image001.png[/IMG]Scams Beginner
    Tendance tv ( monaco based )
    TENDANCE TV is run by a STEPHANIE BOY, from her kitchen in Monaco.

Have a look at the various scam reports about STEPHANIE BOY and TENDANCE TV, on RIPOFF Report and other scam sites.

TENDANCE TV specialises in conning individuals " to be somebody ", i.e. to make them celebrities.

Very funny indeed......

Have a look at the SAAD BOUDEMAGH google pages and you will see TENDANCE TV glorifications efforts on him, her main client.

TENDANCE TV enters any story,.... cut,...... pasted ......from other medias,..... they will even provide the photos to match.

If you want to be somebody ( nobody ), go to TENDANCE TV.

Typical Entertainment Scammers.

Jamesinvestigationinc
    [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Armando\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\0 1\clip_image001.png[/IMG]Scams Newbie
    Join Date Nov 2016
    Posts 2

Re: Tendance tv ( monaco based )
    We are a USA based global private investigation company and we had been commissioned to investigate, on behalf of one of the companies slandered in the internet by a STEPHANIE BOY, TENDANCE TV, LISA LATERZA and SAAD BOUDEMAGH.

We furthermore extended our investigations into Monaco, Algeria, Ecuador, Germany, UK.

Our client has asked not to identify them at this stage, as they may wish to proceed legally against the below mentioned parties.

a. SAAD BOUDEMAGH
    b. LISA LATERZA
    c. STEPHANIE BOY
    d. TENDANCE TV

Part of our report, with the permission of our client, ( where relevant ) appears hereunder:

SAAD BOUDEMAGH

This individual, commissioned The Vitala Group of Companies, to undertake the project financing of two Algerian projects.

To this effect he had signed numerous contracts, later on defaulted on many conditions and also broke the contracts.

Firstly, we want to describe the basic characteristics of the above parties involved in this internet vendetta.

This is important to understand and comprehend the “Mafia” type methods Saad Boudemagh and his associates applied throughout.

The very close involvement of LISA LATERZA as a “fixer/organiser”, not as that of a Secretary or directly identifiable employee, in addition to her lover relationship with Saad Boudemagh, which was unknown to any of the Vitala Group Executives/Staff.

It must be borne in mind that neither SAAD BOUDEMAGH nor LISA LATERZA maintained any “working office” anywhere, never wrote letters, but typed their own emails and used Skype and mobile (never land line) phones.

Neither The Vitala Group nor Dr Wolf Vierich had ever been introduced to, or have met any type of administrative staff or secretaries of either of them.

They operated “as one-man bands”, by using hotel lobbies and a small boat moored in Monte Carlo.

We believe that the BOUDEMAGH GROUP name was created to make an impression only, it does not really exist or function as a commercial entity.

SAAD BOUDEMAGH business cards give his home addresses in Algeria and in Monaco on separate cards, as there are no Boudemagh Group offices in existence.

Meetings took place only in hotels and restaurants and his boat.

If there was a need, he quickly would create one of his property addresses in Algeria and use some former employee as a cover, he did the same to fill in the management positions for both projects.

Likewise, SAAD BOUDEMAGH keeps a number of “shell companies”, not commercially active in Europe or the USA, in case he needs the name of one or the other to pretend that he is active with other companies too.

His “UK Dandyfunk Ltd” company (09162813) shows him as a Dominican national of Monaco residence, with his private Monaco apartment address.

The UK Companies House lists this company as “dissolved”.

SAAD BOUDEMAGH also declared that he bought a Dominican passport for US$ 250,000 and that he holds bank accounts in Algiers, Paris and Geneva.

SAAD BOUDEMAGH is 69 years old and could best be described as an “ageing Playboy” who is desperate for attention and makes every attempt to be recognized by celebrity society.

This he does in three ways:

He shows off his presumed wealth (in Monaco he maintains a small 3 bed yacht, a 2012 Phantom Rolls Royce, a 2008 reproduction Excalibur car, a 2012 Ferrari and a 2013 Audi Q5, (the latter is used mainly by LISA LATERZA).

His 2
    nd method is to madly “tip” waiters, bell-boys, porters and other minor employee ranks, usually in € 50.00 bills.

In Monaco he is well known by this sort of persons, but is not known and/or recognized by the celebrity society residing there.

Despite desperate publication efforts placed by TENDANCE TV, into Google, he remains a member of a celebrity cult of second decree.

His style is that of constantly handing out large amounts of money and basically “bribing” his way to the success he seeks, by using low rank service employees.

This was aimed at “opening doors”, to create the public image that SAAD BOUDEMAGH is very wealthy and hopefully “rub off” on those who mattered in Monaco – the Royal Family.

Our research observations were that he cut a very lonely figure and neither the media nor other society members took any notice of him.

He relies solely on TENDANCE TV placed internet promotions.

He had arranged for a STEPHANIE BOY, who runs a small TENDANCE TV company, to attend all the Monaco events.

Her job was to interview everybody around SAAD BOUDEMAGH and LISA LATERZA, and then later on to post photos and videos on Google, again giving the impression that he is one of the “Monaco Players”.

A constant female companion at all lunches and dinners in Monaco is a Zahira Jaffal , a Lebanese lady, attempting to obtain interior design contracts in Monaco, who played tennis daily with some Monaco high society members.

She apparently had interior designed his Monaco apartment.

But, her real job was to try to attempt to introduce and integrate him into Monaco society (again with very little success, as SAAD BOUDEMAGH had “no relevant heritage” as evidence).

This failed miserably as he could not evidence any high society credentials, and his wealth and money sources were well hidden, as a type of Monaco Tax Haven resident.

A third technique SAAD BOUDEMAGH employed was to win people over and attempting to impress them by lavishly splashing out money on dinners, always accompanied by heavy drinking.

Often complete strangers joined the large dinners – with him always footing the bill.

Evidence points to SAAD BOUDEMAGH bordering on being an alcoholic.

A heavy drinker, he would arrange quietly and unnoticed by anyone his departure from the tables or events by using one of his drivers who then transported him to the yacht or to his apartment in Monaco, without saying goodbye to his guests.

He would just sneak out and the next day act as though nothing had happened.

Professionally speaking, SAAD BOUDEMAGH had only ever been engaged in middle supervisory management in a French steel plant.

There is no record in his CV of any particular higher professional posts attained in the past, neither does he possess any higher education, awards, and titles.

He then suddenly and from nowhere “miraculously” appeared to have amassed millions of Dollars, in a very short time period?!

He obtained two Algiers project sites and sold/franchised them off to foreign beverage producers, but always uses them as a reference as though he is involved in the ownership and/or management too.

By all observations, he was not.

The sources of his income and wealth are totally unknown and kept extremely secretive by him.

Some Monaco sources are quoted that he is engaged in Drug trafficking, but we could not find any evidence to support those rumours.

Despite various demands by potential project investors, SAAD BOUDEMAGH refused to issue a personal wealth statement (a common applied procedure), for the purpose of project financing.

In September 2016, SAAD BOUDEMAGHS attorneys served a notice to litigate, but never followed through since.

The Vitala Group served legal litigation notices on SAAD BOUDEMAGH, and on LISA LATERZA.

None of them, neither their attorneys’ have accepted service so far, avoiding to be brought to court.

We observed that throughout the internet SAAD BOUDEMAGH threatens everybody with FBI, INTERPOL, and JUDGES and so on.

He is devoid of the working methods of those organizations, but SAAD BOUDEMAGH likes to give the impression “that there are illegal activities “.

To read more about Saad Boudemagh please visit:
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SAAD-B...MONACO-1327645

http://jobscams.org/2016/09/12/saad-...onaco-algeria/

THE VITALA GROUP

Vitala (International) Consultants Ltd was the contracting company for both projects.

The group exists since 33 years and is commercially active in over 100 countries ( www.vitalagroup.com ).

Their commercial record is blameless.

14 Vitala Group Presidents worked on both projects and attended all meetings with SAAD BOUDEMAGH and LIZA LATERZA as well as SOFIE BOUDEMAGH ( sister ).

A global record search indicates that no offences have ever been committed/recorded by any of their companies or officers.

DR WOLF VIERICH

He acts as the Chairman and is the Managing Director of the contracting company Vitala (International) Consultants Ltd and other Vitala Group Companies.

He led the Vitala team for both projects and attended every one of the site visit meetings, as well as many other meetings with SAAD BOUDEMAGH and LISA LATERZA.

Dr Wolf Vierich commercial reputation and record are blameless, this is evidenced by over 100 individual recommendations made on his site, on www.Linkedin.com, by his peers.

Beside an extensive educational record, The Federal Republic of Germany awarded him a Knighthood in October 2010, for his global achievements in the Hospitality Industry.

A former legal adviser to numerous head of States, he is an invited Fellow of most of the relevant Tourist, Leisure and Entertainment Management Associations, worldwide.

He has published over 100 articles in the international media, published books and he remains a thought after speaker at industry conferences.

His complete personal CV can be accessed on, www. Linkedi.com.

LISA LATERZA

She approached The Vitala Group, in writing, at the beginning of May 2014, wanting to be a broker .
    The Vitala Group agreed to work with LISA LATERZA and she received a Confidentiality Agreement on 01
    st September 2014 which she signed on 18th October 2014.

Under this agreement, without going into each clause, she agreed, in particular under clauses B), C) and D) on page 1, not to disclose in any form or method any information to current or future potential clients (this was to include SAAD BPOUDEMAGH).

She broke this agreement before she had signed the relevant follow-up Representation Agreement because she already had a “lover’s” relationship with SAAD BOUDEMAGH, who even issued a written character reference to Vitala for her without disclosing her personal relationship with him.

LISA LATERZA made The Vitala Group believe that SAAD BOUDEMAGH was just a former and current client.

The Vitala Group, as a general policy asks for the names of three referees and approaches those in writing.

This was the same case with her.

They received three written positive responses, including that from SAAD BOUDEMAGH.

On 3
    rd October 2014 she received her Representation/ Commission Agreement), and counter-signed it on 7th October 2014.

On 21 November 2014 she complained to Dr Wolf Vierich that she was short of cash, and asked if she could have a small advance for the two projects in Algeria that she had introduced to the Vitala Group.

Vitala agreed, she sent her bank details and two transfers of US$ 5,000, were made for each project.

That LISA LATERZA maintained a sexual relationship with SAAD BOUDEMAGH, was never disclosed to The Vitala Group, at any time.

SAAD BOUDEMAGH confirmed the receipt of her monies to Dr Wolf Vierich, without ever mentioning his sexual relationship with LISA LATERZA.

TENDANCE TV shows her as SAAD BOUDEMAGHS girlfriend in their google website entries.

This was never disclosed to any of the contracting parties involved.

To read more about Lisa Laterza:
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...t=LISA+LATERZA
    STEPHANIE BOY

This lady resides in Monte Carlo and operates a “ one man band “ TENDANCE TV company.

The company has no assets, neither any staff, it is operated from her home.

STEPHANIE BOY is being paid by SAAD BOUDEMAGH to create ‘his media image ‘, and reflecting this in google.

Besides, she is paid to distribute all kind of negative unproven and unfounded assertions about many companies, to none she has any commercial relationship.

She also acts as the voice on any videos.

STEPHANIE BOY acts as SAAD BOUDEMAGH executor in badmouthing others on the internet.

STEPHANIE BOY points out at all times, that her internet insertions are made on behalf of SAA BOUDEMAGH.

To read more about Stephanie Boy:

TENDANCE TV

A Monaco based small insignificant company, owned and operated by STEPHANIE BOY.

TENDANCE TV sell to individuals the opportunity to be glamourized on the internet.

Manipulation of facts, copying from other Medias, like HELLO and OK magazines is quite common.

TENDANCE TV works the Dinners and Events circuits and is not known of outside Monaco.

The impression is created that TENDANCE TV is TV company, but it is not.

To read more about Tendance TV:

Quick Navigation Internet Scams Top
    « Ethan Vanderbuilt Scam buster | Police invade the Dark Web. »
    Thread Information