+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Lisa laterza - scam broker - italy/ monaco

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Vierich View Post
    LISA LATERZA was a broker to our group of companies.

She 'conveniently forgot to mention', that as the same time she is sleeping with the client she introduced to us.

After she obtained US10,000.00 by false pretences.

When we found out it was too late.

We served her with a legal notice for recovery of the funds, but she did not accept service as yet.

BE AWARE...A REAL FEMALE SCAMMER !!!

Vierich, sorry for the late answer but I have a real work and a real life, so not always the time to answer to your delirious comments.

You send me $10,000.00 because you said me that it was and advance because of the huge work I had to do and that actually I did: your team of scammers that should have done all the resarches, actually waited for me to prépare all the material: months and months of work, try to say that is not true. I NEVER ASKED YOU ONE CENT, POOR CROOK!

Second, what is your problem with my relationship with Saad? it is now 5 years that we are together, and so????? the real question is: WHERE IS THE FINANCING??????????? FOR THE ALGERIAN PROJECTS AND FOR ALL THE OTHER PROJECTS?????? HAVE YOU EVER FINANCED ONE PROJECT IN YOUR LIFE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD???????

WHY PEOPLE CANNOT COME TO VISIT YOU AT YOUR OFFICES? I ASK EVERYBODY TO CHECK WERE VITALA GROUP IS, THEY WILL HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS TO THEIR QUESTIONS.

I have no more time to loose with you, poor scammer, it is a shame for me to have my name associated to Vitala.

Very interesting reply from Liza Laterza, the con woman !

She forgot totally to mention that she broke her confidentiality agreement and obtained fraudulently twice US$ 5,000.00 from us, without ever disclosing that this contravenes the agreements she signed !!!

Even after receiving US$10,000.00, she made sure not to disclose that she obtained the monies under false pretenses.

This is the style she works,part of her job !

As the lover of Saad Boudemagh, she fronts potential business opportunities, then obtains advance payments and introduces SAAD BOUDEMAGH.

She introduced us to this SAAD Boudemagh, after she received the monies, without ever disclosing beforehand this fraudulent behaviour.

LIZA LATERZA is a common fraud, living of Saad Boudemagh in exchange for sexual favors.

She has no job or assignment, is unemployed for years and lives well over her head in Monaco in a rented one bed room apartment, all paid for by her lover, Saad Boudemagh.

Just have a look at:

Ripoff.com....

and check for:

Liza Laterza

Saad Boudemagh

....the fraudulent duo.

It is a question of time when she will be exchanged for another.....by her lover boy Saad Boudemagh.

What comes around...goes around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, very mysterious !?

"timdordei" is a name used, not recognized, except "Dordei" is the maiden name of my former wife.

Very strange, ............anybody can practically write anything about anybody, ..........without having to identify themselves.

Why does " timdordei " not tell us who you are ?????

This is another of those " strange emails posted.

Another contribution made by the scammers:

Stephanie Boy

Saad Boudemagh

Liza Laterza

Mr Saad Boudemagh never cancelled any contracts with the Vitala Group, as a matter of fact, Saad Boudemagh could not obtain finance importation approval, for two of our project loans, from the Algerian Authorities and his projects stopped.

The Algerian Authorities advised The Vitala Group, that he is not a man of good business standing in Algeria.

He purchased a Dominica passport and hides in Monaco, instead living in Algeria.

Most international conman use these tactics.

Saad Boudemagh never instituted any law suits against The Vitala Group either, until today, almost two years after his scam assertions !!!

We wish he would, as we are ready with our counter suit for all the monies he owes us.

But of course, .............his threats and assertions are supposed to make good readings, for the unsuspected.

Very interesting reply from Liza Laterza, the con woman !

She forgot totally to mention that she broke her confidentiality agreement and obtained fraudulently twice US$ 5,000.00 from us, without ever disclosing that this contravenes the agreements she signed !!!

Even after receiving US$10,000.00, she made sure not to disclose that she obtained the monies under false pretenses.

This is the style she works,part of her job !

As the lover of Saad Boudemagh, she fronts potential business opportunities, then obtains advance payments and introduces SAAD BOUDEMAGH.

She introduced us to this SAAD Boudemagh, after she received the monies, without ever disclosing beforehand this fraudulent behaviour.

LIZA LATERZA is a common fraud, living of Saad Boudemagh in exchange for sexual favors.

She has no job or assignment, is unemployed for years and lives well over her head in Monaco in a rented one bed room apartment, all paid for by her lover, Saad Boudemagh.

Just have a look at:

Ripoff.com....

and check for:

Liza Laterza

Saad Boudemagh

....the fraudulent duo.

It is a question of time when she will be exchanged for another.....by her lover boy Saad Boudemagh.

What comes around...goes around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vierich, I decided to ignore you because you are a poor crook and a desperate guy..moreover the fact that you spend more and more time writing all these silly comments in big font colored in red to impression more is good sign of the fact that people understands really who you are..a poor scammer that lives his life hidden in a hole somewhere in UK pretending to be an international business man with all your fake diamonds and watches..everything concerning you is only wind..poor you!

Listen Vierich..you describe me as a kind of prostitute that lives stoling $10K here and there (maybe you are describing yourself?)..Saad paied you more than $1million for your valueless fasibilities nécessaires to have the financing..what would I do with your money????????

I have a real CV, a master in finance achieved in 2006, two years of working as employed (my first job) and since 2008 financial consultant..mine is a réal CV, you don't have nothing..

Second..Saad and I are together since 5 years, these are not sexual favor, this is a love story if you know what it means..

A part from all these details..what is interesting here (because nobody cares about my private life) is to understand: SAAD PAIED YOU MORE THAN $1 MILLION (I CAN ATTACH SWIFTS, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS, INVOICE AND ALL THAT IS NEEDED) WHICH WAS PAIED INTO YOUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT IN GIBRALTAR AND YOU DID NOT FINANCE THE PROJECTS..MORE THAN THIS, YOU HAVE NEVER FINANCED EVEN ONE PROJECT IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

I WOULD LIKE THAT EVERYBODY READING THIS POST GOES TO CHECK THE ADDRESS OF THE "BIG MULTINATIONAL COMPANY" VITALA..A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE..FROM THERE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT VIERICH VITALA AND ALL THIS BIG SCAM!

WE WILL NEVER HAVE OUR MONEY BACK, BUT I WANT TO PREVENT AS MUCH PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!!!

VIERICH AND VITALA IS JUST SCAM!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisalaterza View Post
    vierich, i decided to ignore you because you are a poor crook and a desperate guy..moreover the fact that you spend more and more time writing all these silly comments in big font colored in red to impression more is good sign of the fact that people understands really who you are..a poor scammer that lives his life hidden in a hole somewhere in uk pretending to be an international business man with all your fake diamonds and watches..everything concerning you is only wind..poor you!

Listen vierich..you describe me as a kind of prostitute that lives stoling $10k here and there (maybe you are describing yourself?)..saad paied you more than $1million for your valueless fasibilities nécessaires to have the financing..what would i do with your money????????

I have a real cv, a master in finance achieved in 2006, two years of working as employed (my first job) and since 2008 financial consultant..mine is a réal cv, you don't have nothing..

Second..saad and i are together since 5 years, these are not sexual favor, this is a love story if you know what it means..

A part from all these details..what is interesting here (because nobody cares about my private life) is to understand: Saad paied you more than $1 million (i can attach swifts, bank account details, invoice and all that is needed) which was paied into your personal bank account in gibraltar and you did not finance the projects..more than this, you have never financed even one project in your entire life and in the entire world.

i would like that everybody reading this post goes to check the address of the "big multinational company" vitala..a hole in the middle of nowhere..from there you will understand everything about vierich vitala and all this big scam!

we will never have our money back, but i want to prevent as much people as possible!!!

vierich and vitala is just scam!!!!!!!!
    i forgot: Please ask vierich to have meetings at his offices..impossible..there is no office, there is no financing, there is nothing real
    scam scam scam!!!!!!!!!!!

vierich: We have facts to prove what we are writing, you can only write facts about which nobody cares, answer to this simple question: Is there a project that you financed??
    no!
    that's all in which people reading these posts are interested in.

Since now on i will answer to every post you'll write :i have facts, proofs, documents about what i am saying and i will attach them,
    you have only lies, poor crook!

Quote Originally Posted by hbasturk View Post
    i agree to big bad wolf and lisa laterza scam.because we applied this scammer guy to finance our windsurf energy project finance and we paid him 15.000 dollars. Then he came and he want us 350.000,00 dollars again. We searched him and ı found he is a real scammer. We are luck because we want our money to his representatives and our money paid by his representatives. But in the real he never pay back this money. At the meetings he told as if we do not deal with the contract he sent us our money back. But ıf you send the money you forget your money. He never do any project finance in the world. I write about him english government, and also all around the world and also in turkey. Because he use the 3. Country people especially they do not well known about him. All around the world i have big information about them. He threatened people. I have big proof about he threatened the peopleand ı send also this information about every countrys judge system. He try to use people and we write everywhere and every language about his scam. This group is not including in project finance , this group about real scammer. All the people get away from him. Because he is very dangerous man. He uses different names. All the people when read this topic ı hope they learn vitala group is a scam group and wolf vierich is like a gangster. I write report about his scam and his method. I hope in early time he caught by the police...

absolutely agreed: vitala and vierich are scammer.

it is a shame for me to have my name associated to them: I worked with them as a broker just once, believe me, they are scammers!

beware of them, they will try to have as much more money as possible from you and they will never finance the project, they are jsut scammers!
    i have nothing to see with them!i don't work anymore for them and i am just a serious financial consultant that felt into this scam!
    Beware of them!

Quote Originally Posted by hbasturk View Post
    I agree to Big bad Wolf and Lisa laterza scam.because we applied this scammer guy to finance our windsurf energy project finance and we paid him 15.000 dollars. Then he came and he want us 350.000,00 dollars again. We searched him and ı found he is a real scammer. We are luck because we want our money to his representatives and our money paid by his representatives. But in the real he never pay back this money. at the meetings he told as if we do not deal with the contract he sent us our money back. but ıf you send the money you forget your money. He never do any project finance in the world. I write about him English government, and also all around the world and also in Turkey. Because he use the 3. country people especially they do not well known about him. All around the world I have big information about them. He threatened people. I have big proof about he threatened the peopleand ı send also this information about every countrys judge system. He try to use people and we write everywhere and every language about his scam. This group is not including in project finance , this group about real scammer. All the people get away from him. Because he is very dangerous man. he uses different names. all the people when read this topic ı hope they learn vitala group is a scam group and wolf vierich is like a gangster. I write report about his scam and his method. I hope in early time he caught by the police...

PLEASEhbasturk IF YOU HAVE E-MAILS OR DOCUMENTS ABOUT YOUR MEETINGS WITH VITALA POST THEM, I WANT TO STOP THIS MAFIA THAT IS ALIVE SINCE 33 YEARS JUST THANKS TO SILENCE OF PEOPLE THAT IN CASE PAIED SOME MONEY TO VIERICH KNOWS VERY WELL THEY CANNOT HAVE IT BACK BECAUSE IT GOES INTO OFFSHORE BANK ACCOUNTS..
    I PRESENTED THEM MY HUSBAND'S PROJECTS IN ALGERIA AND WE LOST MORE THAN $1 MILLION!!!