from: SPEED HEIGHT LOG DHL BENIN REPUBLIC < [email protected]>
to:
date: Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 12:25 PM
subject: Attention Dear!!!
THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS:

What is going on? Who is Billy Hastings? I was trying to get you on phone regarding your ATM VISA CARD left with the Dhl office since over two months now

but it seems as you don't want to pick my call. However, this Billy Hastings visited my office this Wednesday with a Beninese lawyer and application of claim

over your fund, with this financial institution. Please do confirm to me as a matter of urgency if this man is really from you so that this office will not

be held responsible for paying wrong person. Remember the total amount credited on that card is $980.000.00USD

Based on board of directors meeting yesterday been October 18th, they have concluded to retrieve back the fund and credit the money on his favor since you

failed to fulfill the necessary obligation given to you by the Dhl to get your insurance paper for the card to back up the delivery to avoid any interruption

on them.

Since the insurance fee is $175.00USD, in my concerted efforts to make sure the card is delivered to you, i will raise $100.00USD for you. Therefore, you

should see this as a duty on your side to raise the remaining balance $500 and send it to the DHL Company immediately. Please note that the reason why i

decided to help you pay part of the money is because i don't want your card to be abandon or be sent to the wrong person, and i know that when you receive

your card, definitely you must compensate me.

As an insider in this Financial Institution, i must assure you that once you send the $75.00USD to them, they would now be under legal obligation to move out

the card to your destination and bring it to your home address. You will find a secrete code numbers which is inside the same envelope with the card. That is

the pin numbers which you will use to access the card. I have to go down to the western union office now to send them the $100.00USD.

Try to send the $75.00USD now so that they will carry on your delivery this evening to youraddress:[email protected]outlook.com

Receiver: MR. JOHN OBI
CITY: PORTO-NOVO
QUESTION: Urgent?
ANSWER: Yes

Once you send the $75.00USD then you must forward the payment details to them,

Please do this right away they are waiting to dispatch your delivery on time. Remember you should also send your delivery address to them both your phone

number so they won’t make any mistake when going.

contact information: [email protected]outlook.com

DHL GLOBAL DELIVERY COMPANY REPUBLIC OF BENIN
Address: Plot 5, Government residential area
Branch(GRA) Way,Ayaboninsa Avenue, BENIN.
E-mail: [email protected]outlook.com
Mr.Adebu Smith.