+ Reply to Thread

david dweck, Boca Real Estate Investment Club, Renegades of Real Estate, Private Equity

As I attended a real estate investment event a couple weeks back in Boca Raton, FL, I couldn’t help but take interest in BRIC President David Dweck as he seemed most interested in lining his own pockets. For me, this is nothing new, since the first real estate “event” I ever went to was nothing more than a sales pitch for expensive tape sets, seminars and additional coaching.

Real Estate Investors should Beware of his Scams

1. Free or cheap seminar for Renegades of Real Estate.
    To get people excited, he typically offers free or cheap seminars where he talks about real estate, make it sound sexy, and tell you how easily you can be rich using his system.

2. Hard sell
    Towards the end of the free or cheap seminar comes a hard sell. This hard sell usually applies some combination of fear tactics and emotional appeal. You’ll be encouraged to sign up for the Real Estate Coaching And Mentoring where you’ll supposedly learn everything you need to know to get rich in real estate.

3. More courses, field trips, mentoring, etc.
    Even if you do sign up for the advanced course, do you really think it will stop there? At the conclusion of the advanced course there will be additional courses on specialty strategies, field trips or bus tours to see the best areas to find deals, or expensive personal mentoring.

4. David Dweck is an Unscrupulous Loan Shark and unlicensed Mortgage Broker at Private Equity Funding located at
    4851 W Hillsboro Blvd, Ste A-4. Coconut Creek, FL 33073 (561) 391-7325
    www.bocarealestateclub.net

If you are a victim of fraud, deception or unfair business practices, file a complaint with the Florida Office of Financial Regulation http://www.flofr.com/

If you are a victim of fraud, deception or unfair business practices, file a complaint with the Florida License.
    http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr...t.htmlDivision of Regulation for The Real Estate Office of David Dweck.

2601 Blair Stone Road
    Tallahassee, FL 32399-2212
    Phone: 850.488.6603
    Fax: 850.921.2124

If you are a victim of fraud, deception or unfair business practices, file a complaint with The Office of Attorney General
    State of Florida
    The Capitol PL-01
    Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050

Re: david dweck, Boca Real Estate Investment Club, Renegades of Real Estate, Private Equit

My name is David Dweck and I have no idea who this individual is and I have never done any business with her. I have been in the real estate business for over 25 years as an investor licensed Realtor and hard money lender. I strive to make my clients happy and successful. Whoever you are, I invite you to have a discussion with me directly.