+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sick example of fraud in white house

You want another example of the fraud in white house, here it is. And you thought when HiLIARY left the white house stealing furniture or renting out green room was disgusting, think again.

http://thebostontribune.com/first-gr.../#comment-7344

WAKE UP AMERICA

Re: Sick example of fraud in white house

Quote Originally Posted by FTC-SCAMS.COM View Post
    You want another example of the fraud in white house, here it is. And you thought when HiLIARY left the white house stealing furniture or renting out green room was disgusting, think again.

http://thebostontribune.com/first-gr.../#comment-7344

WAKE UP AMERICA
    i dont have a PROBLEM with your criticism of her pension but you FAILED to explain how it came ABOUT!? EXACTLY, not just some BLABBING RETORIC!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Was Julian Assange Killed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I think the world's dark secrets are more important. Any update on the whereabouts of Julian Assange?
    whats a DARK SECRET anyway!? what is your METHOD of MEASURE!? and why did you MOVE my thread on trump the WHINER it was PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE it ACTUALLY HAPPENED!? you lost your MIND!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i only moved cons lie this week, if you were in the middle of it then i had no idea. had to clear up the lame threads.

As per Assange he will be categorized as a hero in history of a patriot of checks and balances.

enough corruption. enough.

5. 10-26-2016, 12:51 AM

6. 10-26-2016, 12:51 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    i only moved cons lie this week, if you were in the middle of it then i had no idea. had to clear up the lame threads.

As per Assange he will be categorized as a hero in history of a patriot of checks and balances.

enough corruption. enough.
    i call lying to get votes corruption and trump is a huge liar in that regard been proven over and over......

Quote Originally Posted by FTC-SCAMS.COM View Post
    His lawyer was recently killed, and no doubt the threat is real, Clinton Cartel was suspected to have hired a sniper to take him out on balcony of embassy, so he had to cancel his most recent release of damning emails. The latest are so damning it shows how corrupt and two faced HiLIARy is, she even said to Goldman Sucks that we should elect business men to office, of course that was her speech before Trump announced he was running, so you wonder why she tried to hide these speeches where she was paid millions while lying her way to elections. Wouldn't surprise me to see Assange end up on the Clinton Cartel mysterious death list of several dozen to date.

WAKE UP AMERICA
    Julian and his entire Wikileaks team were rounded up and are now being water-boarded in some safe houuse in America to get all the sources of their past leaks. Then he will have a convenient "heart attack". Get up to speed here; http://<b>]http://www.opnlttr.com/le...an-assange</b>