+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Was Julian Assange Killed ?

I just heard on CNN that there is speculation on the Wikileaks owner Julian Assange being killed or assassinated ! Those Clintons have alot of power if this is true. Holy CRAP!

Julian Assange was one of the early members of the WikiLeaks staff and is credited as the website's founder. The wikileaks.org domain name was registered on 4 October 2006.

There must be a bounty on Julian Assange anyway. If he is killed, imagine the matryedomeness. If that is a proper word.

Name:  Julian Assange.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  13.6 KB

WIKILEAKS - GET EDUCATED BEFORE THE SITE GETS SHUT DOWN

Re: Was Julian Assange Killed ?

ahhhhhhh .... Assange piss off his biz partner Putin?

Name:  donald-trump-the-bankruptcy-shyster.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  149.8 KB

How much are you getting paid to post?
    Stay on TOPIC.

This thread is about the alleged death and killing of Julian ASSANGE, not your cut and paste lazy ass memes.

how much are you getting paid to act like a dumbass?

Assange wanted for rape .... him and Trump will soon have a lot in common

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I just heard on CNN that there is speculation on the Wikileaks owner Julian Assange being killed or assassinated ! Those Clintons have alot of power if this is true. Holy CRAP!

Julian Assange was one of the early members of the WikiLeaks staff and is credited as the website's founder. The wikileaks.org domain name was registered on 4 October 2006.

There must be a bounty on Julian Assange anyway. If he is killed, imagine the matryedomeness. If that is a proper word.

Name:  Julian Assange.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  13.6 KB

WIKILEAKS - GET EDUCATED BEFORE THE SITE GETS SHUT DOWN
    His lawyer was recently killed, and no doubt the threat is real, Clinton Cartel was suspected to have hired a sniper to take him out on balcony of embassy, so he had to cancel his most recent release of damning emails. The latest are so damning it shows how corrupt and two faced HiLIARy is, she even said to Goldman Sucks that we should elect business men to office, of course that was her speech before Trump announced he was running, so you wonder why she tried to hide these speeches where she was paid millions while lying her way to elections. Wouldn't surprise me to see Assange end up on the Clinton Cartel mysterious death list of several dozen to date.

WAKE UP AMERICA

More BS lies typical strategy of the liberal liar ratcrats

Thanks for the update if Julian Assange was killed wouldn't that HELP Trump by making him a martyr ? Hillary seems to make always the wrong decision, so why would that change now?

Within 10 minutes of me posting this my firewall is on FIRE now, trying to hack my machine through Skype.

Things that make you go hmmm.

That Cons Lie keeps trying to push threads down. Probably some Clinton up and cummer in the corrupt machine. Can't even cut and paste correctly and adjust fonts.
    Last edited by Administrator; 10-17-2016 at 08:41 AM.

ahhhhh ..... the wanted rapist having the heat come down on his ass?

Fuck Assange ...

Hillary = THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATE in our lifetime

DEAL WITH IT RIGHTIES AS YOUR PARTY PICKED THE BIGGEST CON ACT IN AMERICA

did SOMEONE SAY stay on TOPIC!? then i say STAY out of POLITICS section and go to CONSPIRACY THEORY'S section!! if anyone wanted assange killed it would NOT be CLINTON CAMPAIGN becuz it woud CALL ATTENTION to them for obvious reasons!! now if TRUMP had assange killed then he could BLAME IT on CLINTONS but lose his LEAKS!? neither 1 makes sense to me besides assange has many more ENEMIES from his past that could be after him!! in the final deduction it just sounds like CHATTER/RUMOR/ FODDER for the LUNY'S of the world!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Just like Trump thinks Hillary's folks blew up the GOP headqtrs in NC

The right is a bunch of airhead deluxos

I think the world's dark secrets are more important. Any update on the whereabouts of Julian Assange?

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I think the world's dark secrets are more important. Any update on the whereabouts of Julian Assange?
    what are you a THRED BUMPER NOW!? who cares about assange!? he's no hero ya know!! but lest we forget, it's your OWN forum you are REALLY concerned with trumpnut!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Admin, Assange and Putin are golf partners

How pathetic to read the BS from the liberal liars who are so juvenile it is sick. Try fact checking for a change rather than being a lying looney who posts nothing but junk lies.

With Assange's next email release, it will put the hammer down on the Clinton Cartel, and veritus just added a few more nails in her overdue coffin. HiLIARy was just proven to be behind attacks at Trump rallies, simply amazing how low you liberal liars will go to destroy America. The fraud in white house has nearly completed his pledge to change America, he has near destroyed it with the collapsing obamacare scam which is now proven to be a scam of Gruber and the lying POS bastard in the white house who continues to lie about obamacare disaster. Pathological liars are the worst type of liars, they believe everything they say, SICK, that is what they are SICK. PERIOD

WAKE UP AMERICA