+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Consumergiftcenter-any thoughts?

Same here. Any other prizes people find for here too?

2. 11-21-2005, 11:38 PM

Señor Member--Owner of Gecco Insurance

I Have mailed the voucher last week. It took me 6 days to complete all offers.

Now, its the waiting time. I will keep you posted.
    Shai

I really want to join this Consumergiftcenter.com site as soon as but so far, there are no gifts that are appealing to me. :(

I also got a refund from Earthlink dial up. I did not even have to ask for it. The rep looked at my account and made mention that I did not use it and she offered to cancel and refund the $9.95 back to my credit card account. :)

Quote Originally Posted by nyukatz
    I Have mailed the voucher last week. It took me 6 days to complete all offers.

Now, its the waiting time. I will keep you posted.
    Shai
    Did you get your camcorder yet? What Sony model did you get? I want to see if they are still sending the Sony DCR92 which is on sale at Sears for $599.

its now 10 offers for the camera insted of 6. Good thing i signed up early :)
    i havent started the site yet because i dont know if they are still offering the DCR-DVD92 or a better model...

Similar Threads

1. Keep your thoughts
    By Old Timer in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 04:53 PM
  2. New MLM - Any one have thoughts?
    By WSUTTON in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 12:56 AM
  3. Thoughts
    By Ronald in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 74