+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Consumergiftcenter-any thoughts?

Hi. I did this site called Consumergiftcenter.com. It is a sister site of incentive reward center. The offer is for a Sony DVD Handycam for 6 offers. I started on 10/24/05 and all offers completed as of 10/31/05. I sent my form and w9 on 11/1/05 and the site updated to "Fulfillment In Progress" as of 11/4/05. I then check my email on 11/7/05 and I get a Congratulations email from Consumergiftcenter.com support saying the Sony DVD Camcorder has been shipped from Best Buy. I will post more once I receive it and the model number.

http://consumergiftcenter.com/rd_p?p...vd_emc_d100&a=

Re: Consumergiftcenter-any thoughts?

I am so doing that site when I finish EFG

damn that is fast, i hope my ibook and plasma both complete that fast and get the gifts.... that would be bad ass... Thanks for posting! Makes me excited :)

Quote Originally Posted by ddmd32
    Hi. I did this site called Consumergiftcenter.com. It is a sister site of incentive reward center. The offer is for a Sony DVD Handycam for 6 offers. I started on 10/24/05 and all offers completed as of 10/31/05. I sent my form and w9 on 11/1/05 and the site updated to "Fulfillment In Progress" as of 11/4/05. I then check my email on 11/7/05 and I get a Congratulations email from Consumergiftcenter.com support saying the Sony DVD Camcorder has been shipped from Best Buy. I will post more once I receive it and the model number.

What did you go for? What posted so quickly? EXCITED!

Any Plasma TV links? ;)

DiscoverĀ® Platinum Clear Card
    - 0% Intro APR
    - No Annual Fee
    - Up to 2% Cashback BonusĀ® Award
    - Cool, Clear Design
    - You must activate your card by making a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance to complete this offer
    CLICK HERE!

EarthLink Dial Up Internet Access
    Try EarthLink internet access at LESS THAN HALF the cost of other ISPs such as AOL - As Low as $9.95/Month. Surf up to 5X Faster. Exclusive blocking tools control popups, spyware, and more!
    CLICK HERE!

EarthLink High Speed Internet Access
    Try EarthLink high speed internet access at LESS THAN HALF the cost of other ISPs such as AOL - As Low as $19.95/Month. Surf up to 5X Faster. Exclusive blocking tools control popups, spyware, and more!
    CLICK HERE!

Want to Work From Home Online?
    Earn up to $1,500+ per month part-time or $5,000+ per month full-time. Full training & Support Provided! This offer is for serious people who want to earn residual income only and an investment is required.

Get credit when you purchase the ONLINE BUSINESS SYSTEMS Decision Package for $39.95 (+S&H).
    CLICK HERE!

Free DirecTV System
    Get a Free DirecTV system for up to 4 rooms plus a Fre DVD Player when you activate your DirecTV installation with Expert Satellite (Place your order online to ensure that you receive credit).
    CLICK HERE!

Last offers.....
    Hmmm....
    I'm already doing some of those for IRC, so I think i'll pass, they are smart getting you for the big ones.....
    Good luck to all....

Well I just got the Sony DVD Handycam. It is model no. DCR-DVD92. The sony site has it listed at $599 but on consumergiftcenter.com site they had me fill out a w9 form like it was valued over $600. The funny thing also is that Besy Buy has it on sale this week for $569.99 so it really does not exceed the $600 value. I can say it came fast because I just sent the redemption form and w9 last Tuesday, November 1, 2005 and it arrived today November 9, 2005. I am kind of disappointed because I thought I was going to get a better one but I guess I cannot complain with an investment of $39.00. Here is the info on the DVD Handycam
    Product Features

Professional-quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with multilayer coating to reduce glare

SteadyShot picture stabilization minimizes shake and vibration distortion
    Super NightShot Plus infrared system records natural color images in low-light conditions, up to 20' away
    Program auto exposure modes for easy recording, even in challenging situations; mode selections include spotlight, portrait, sports lesson, beach/ski, sunset/moon, spotlight and landscape
    Manual and autofocus options give you more control for optimal shooting
    Titling feature allows you to add professional-style titles using 8 preset titles or 2 custom titles up to 22 characters; fader effects include black, mosaic, white, monotone and stripe
    Captures sharp, clear digital photos with 680 x 340 resolution; camera mode effects include negative art, sepia, monotone, solarize, slim, stretch, pastel and mosaic
    Stores video and photos on 3" DVD-R/RW and DVD+RW formats; plays back on most DVD players
    Easy Handycam button allows you to lock out advanced features to simplify operation
    InfoLithium battery with AccuPower meter system shows remaining battery time in minutes in the viewfinder or on the LCD

Product Details
    Warranty Terms - Parts 1 year

Warranty Terms - Labour 90 days

Product Height 3.5"

Product Width 2.3"
    Product Weight 1.1 lbs. (without disc and battery)

Product Length 5.2"

Format DVD
    LCD Screen Size 2.5"
    Image Stabilization Yes
    Optical Zoom 20x
    Digital Zoom 800x
    Night Recording Yes
    Editing Features Yes
    Lines of Resolution Up to 500
    Manual Focus Yes, or auto
    Number of CCDs 1
    Video Resolution (CCD) 680K total, 340K effective
    Digital Still Resolution 0.2MP
    Preset Titles Yes
    Custom Titling Yes
    Line Input Recording Yes
    Remote Control No
    Battery Life Rating Up to 8 hours with optional NP-FP90 battery (not included; NP-FP50 included)
    Exposure Control Yes
    Rechargeable Battery Yes
    AC Adapter Yes
    Additional Features End search
    Accessories Power adapter, A/V cable, shoulder strap, NP-FP50 battery

Can you let us know what offers you did that cleared so quickly? I want to jump on this one. Thanks for the info.

Matt

Group 1 - Video Professor and Formula GC

Group 2 - Cortiban and Out-Gamed

Group 3 - Earthlink dial up- I completed this one offer and then got the message Congratulations you are qualified.

I then printed out the redemption form and w9 and sent it off to them on 11/1/05. "Fulfillment in Progress status as of 11/4/05 and I received the DVD camcorder today, 11/9/05.

Sony DVR-DVD92

It was purchased thru Best Buy. The Best Buy list price $599 but on sale this week for $569 with free shipping. It was shipped UPS Ground.

Group 1 - Video Professor and Formula GC

Group 2 - Cortiban and Out-Gamed

Group 3 - Earthlink dial up- I completed this one offer and then got the message Congratulations you are qualified.

I then printed out the redemption form and w9 and sent it off to them on 11/1/05. "Fulfillment in Progress status as of 11/4/05 and I received the DVD camcorder today, 11/9/05.

Sony DVR-DVD92

It was purchased thru Best Buy. The Best Buy list price $599 but on sale this week for $569 with free shipping. It was shipped UPS Ground.
    What were the requirements again? I thought you said 6 offers. Your post only shows one offer comlpleted in Group 3, is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by syolie
    What were the requirements again? I thought you said 6 offers. Your post only shows one offer comlpleted in Group 3, is that correct?
    It is 6 offers but when I went to complete my 2nd offer for Group 3 after I did the Earthlink dial up the screen said "Congratulations and requested that I send out the redemption form and w9 form. I guess it was some kind of glitch in the system.

It is 6 offers but when I went to complete my 2nd offer for Group 3 after I did the Earthlink dial up the screen said "Congratulations and requested that I send out the redemption form and w9 form. I guess it was some kind of glitch in the system.

That is awesome, not only did it take 1/4th as much time as most people's but you had to do one less offer... i wonder if I just completed 5 if it would give me the ok too... anyone found a plasma link yet? I looked through a bunch, found ipods and cell phone's, gift cards, magazines, but no big electronics yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceboie
    Any Plasma TV links? ;)

I filed a support ticket to the compay stating that I had had a screen for a 42" plasma and signed up, somehow I lost the link and my email address wasn't in place properly, and asked them to email me the link to the plasma TV, we'll see if they have one or not hopefully :), I'll keep you updated

Quote Originally Posted by tjwor
    I filed a support ticket to the compay stating that I had had a screen for a 42" plasma and signed up, somehow I lost the link and my email address wasn't in place properly, and asked them to email me the link to the plasma TV, we'll see if they have one or not hopefully :), I'll keep you updated
    Lol, good luck and I hope your plan will work.

im trying this one out. ive completed all but one offer which is the work at home gig. when all the others do complete i'll do that one, sense it normally completes instantly.

Good luck people! I recieved a vaio laptop from incentiverewardcenter in 16 days so hopefully this goes well too.

Any updates on this site? I held off, but was curious to see people's experiences.