+ Reply to Thread

Big scam group Vitala

Hello... I am writing about the big scam group vitala and this group owner DR. Wolf vierich. He is the biggest scam group in the world about project financing. He has offshore company and he closed his company one day or change the name in one night and run... he has very small office in england.. he told that he did project financing in the world but nothing... Dr. Wolf Vierich using different names and he uses people references. He wrote sometimes lawyer, sonetimes business man. We have project and he and his partner Andras Schonek want 20.000 dollars and then he want 400.000 dollars because of he did the feasibility studies.. after that we learn he used our feasibility studies to deceive his İtalian project... if you see this vitala group please run because he is the most scammer in the world. He told people his story he told that my girl claudia commited a suicide and my boy gilbert is very famous artist.. he uses this topic and if you believe him he was started to cried... all the things when you saw all of them is fake.. he told us he uses gold pen because the signature is important for all of the deals but we learned that he bought them in china.. and also this is the biggest new he came to china with his secretary or anybody to doing money loundering.. he has lots of crime... when you see in anywhere to vitala group please do not mistake... you do not give them money or anything... because he use people very well. He told us if the project financing is bot dealing we send your money back but we want this 20.000 dollars to his group and he told us we habe a dealing... he told millions of lies... and never answer our telephone, fax, mail and etc. Please we believe him and we have nightmare so people you do not believe project financing about vitala group...

Re: Big scam group Vitala

Quote Originally Posted by Badgirl View Post
    Hello... I am writing about the big scam group vitala and this group owner DR. Wolf vierich. He is the biggest scam group in the world about project financing. He has offshore company and he closed his company one day or change the name in one night and run... he has very small office in england.. he told that he did project financing in the world but nothing... Dr. Wolf Vierich using different names and he uses people references. He wrote sometimes lawyer, sonetimes business man. We have project and he and his partner Andras Schonek want 20.000 dollars and then he want 400.000 dollars because of he did the feasibility studies.. after that we learn he used our feasibility studies to deceive his İtalian project... if you see this vitala group please run because he is the most scammer in the world. He told people his story he told that my girl claudia commited a suicide and my boy gilbert is very famous artist.. he uses this topic and if you believe him he was started to cried... all the things when you saw all of them is fake.. he told us he uses gold pen because the signature is important for all of the deals but we learned that he bought them in china.. and also this is the biggest new he came to china with his secretary or anybody to doing money loundering.. he has lots of crime... when you see in anywhere to vitala group please do not mistake... you do not give them money or anything... because he use people very well. He told us if the project financing is bot dealing we send your money back but we want this 20.000 dollars to his group and he told us we habe a dealing... he told millions of lies... and never answer our telephone, fax, mail and etc. Please we believe him and we have nightmare so people you do not believe project financing about vitala group...

This must be the most funny entry I have seen !

I have no idea who " this badgirl " is.

When people are unhappy they try to use the internet to discredit others.

Another disgruntled individual, who believes these type of " hidden entries ", are effective in peoples mind.

Probably it comes from a Saad Boudemagh, an already well known off reported scammer on the Ripoff Report.

What else is there to say, than just to wonder what some people need to do to discredit others ?!

I have no idea who " this badgirl " is ?????

If all these stories are to be true, why not telling all of us " who are you " ?!

Another disgruntled individual, who believes these type of " hidden entries ", are effective in peoples mind.

Probably it comes from a Saad Boudemagh, an already well known off reported scammer on the Ripoff Report.

What else is there to say, than just to wonder what some people need to do to discredit others ?!

This entry seems to come from a “SAAD BOUDEMAGH“, a scammer we reported on Rip Off Report and other Scam Websites.

It is strange that “badgirl“ does not want to show its identity??!!

What is there to hide if it were to be the truth???

Because it is not, a false name which cannot be identified is used!

I fail to associate myself with this false reporting.

Badgirl or saad boudemagh

Whoever is behind this " badgirl " really needs to take some serious English lessons.

The spelling mistakes are aweful !

Sounds like our friend Saad Boudemagh, his RipOff Report entries show very identical spelling mistakes.

He must be forgiven to have missed the English lessons when in school....

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Vierich View Post

I have no idea who " this badgirl " is.

Hello all,
    It's very unprofessional and conspicuous to have a weirdo with a so called name "BADGIRL" !!!! accusing a reputable company like Vitala Group with fakes and misleading statements unsupported by any proof !
    Vitala's succes story says it all and does not need any justification facing some unknown weirdo false accusations .

A professional attitude would be to use ONE's real name not to hide behind false names !
    Unless the accuser is trying to hide some unlawful acts !

Besides , whatever evidence anybody has , it needs to be put on the table.
    Anyone can claim anything ...., but only those who prove what they say and support it with suitable evidence are worth replying to ; otherwise , it's all a silly unlawful act and a waste of time for some hidden evil intentions .

What is wrong in my writings??? Vitala and mr vierich is a real scammer.. dr wolf vierich you do not work your italian represantatives lisa??? Or l remember wrong.. what is the wrong information about you??? Your company is not a offshore company?? I ask you that why you told people we do project finance?? You never finance any project in the world... you are a real scammer, but you told ee finished hotels, water parks... we searched all around the world about vitala project financing but why we did not find anything about you or vitala financing??? While we aply to vitala you told us this project finance is guaranteed but we check it you are nothing.. you just stole the peoples money and run... when we aply to vitala group you want first class or business class plane ticket and your stay so you want 20.000 dollars. We send it to you then you came after that we did meetings.. in this meetings you told us if we do not deal you pay back the money including plane tickets.. you went and you want another 400.000dollars to us because you did feasibilty studies.. but we do not accept and want our money... so you do not send the money back or anything.. in this story what is wrong about you??? Why you always follows scam groups answer is simple you are scam... l write every where because you do not stole peoples money like this... which story are not true... your girl, your boy... ı want people learn about you and they learn you are scammer.. all the things l write it true, you know this so you give the answer???
    You ask me who am l??? I tell you l am the voice of the people of you stole the money and hope...
    In everywhere l know you did this and people do not find you.. but may be they see this message and write about you... and all people learn who you are...
    May be l am not speaking and writing good english but mr vierich you need mortal lesson...