+ Reply to Thread

DO NOT BUY FROM SP Turboost Co. LLC

Do not buy from SP Turboost Co. LLC. They are located in California and their phone number is 657-229-2828. I just want to give everyone a heads up and not get ripped off like I did. These scam artists sell low quality Chinese junk parts that are out of spec and made of inferior materials. If you put any of these parts in your turbo it may run ok for a several weeks, but when it blows youíll be sorry you put these garbage parts in your turbo. I had a professional with 20+ years of turbo rebuilding experience examine my blown turbo (shortly after it was rebuilt with SP Turboost parts). The culprit was a thrust bearing way out of spec and journal bearings with the incorrect inside diameter. Then when you call and speak to Kevin the D-Bag who is in change and he denies up and down that his parts are defective in any way. Offers no help at all and not willing to listen to anything you have to say. Iíve have since spoken to others who have experienced the same issues. My turbo expert told me that problems caused by these inferior counterfeit parts may not surface for several weeks or a few months. So, initially you may think you everything is fine until serious problems arise. Curiously the parts last just long enough to be outside the time period to leave negative feedback. They do business on eBay under Sptparts. Their website is www.spturboost.com. Beware!!

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM SP Turboost Co. LLC

Quote Originally Posted by RayK999 View Post
    Do not buy from SP Turboost Co. LLC. They are located in California and their phone number is 657-229-2828. I just want to give everyone a heads up and not get ripped off like I did. These scam artists sell low quality Chinese junk parts that are out of spec and made of inferior materials. If you put any of these parts in your turbo it may run ok for a several weeks, but when it blows youíll be sorry you put these garbage parts in your turbo. I had a professional with 20+ years of turbo rebuilding experience examine my blown turbo (shortly after it was rebuilt with SP Turboost parts). The culprit was a thrust bearing way out of spec and journal bearings with the incorrect inside diameter. Then when you call and speak to Kevin the D-Bag who is in change and he denies up and down that his parts are defective in any way. Offers no help at all and not willing to listen to anything you have to say. Iíve have since spoken to others who have experienced the same issues. My turbo expert told me that problems caused by these inferior counterfeit parts may not surface for several weeks or a few months. So, initially you may think you everything is fine until serious problems arise. Curiously the parts last just long enough to be outside the time period to leave negative feedback. They do business on eBay under Sptparts. Their website is www.spturboost.com. Beware!!
    You must be talking to a different Kevin because I had a great experience with guys at SP Turbo Boost. Purchased one of their mildly modified turbo for my 2004 6.0L turbo about 4 months ago. Very impressed with the build quality and machine work. My 6.0 has been running great, power is awesome and it screams with the 10 blades exhaust wheel. Very professional and knowledgeable staffs over the phone. They were patient with me throughout the the transaction. I highly recommend these guys if you need turbo work done.