+ Reply to Thread

Counterfeit check scam

Never use western union,Walmart,Money Gram to send money to strangers. Only use direct bank transfer and never cash deposit. Please don't tell the scammer you found his scam on this site or anywhere else online.

On 10/13/2016 at 3:32 PM, "william hall" < h2william40@gmail.com> wrote:
    Remove $400 and send $1000 to this info The furniture company. Name: Domingo Pedraza City: San Antonio State: Texas Zipcode: 78216... And send the rest to my Agent thats wanna help me with my house Electronics..RECIEVER'S NAME: Jack Yadao... RECIEVER'S ADDRESS: Alton, Illinois,62002. Thanks and get back to me ASAP
    On 10/11/2016 at 2:25 PM, "william hall" < h2william40@gmail.com> wrote:
    Goodday, Payment on its way to your address you provided, It has been dropped off at the USPS and it will be delivered to you Tomorrow hopefully, Here is the tracking number (9405501699320095929616). Here is the instruction, The check is issued for $2650, Deposit the check into your bank account & once its clears, you will take $400 as your weekly salary and pay the rest to my Agent who's is helping me with my home electronics and furnitures, you are suppose to get this for me but i consider the stress and cost of shippment as well, So the Errands for this week is for you to help me pay the remaining funds via MoneyGram Money Transfer to my agent information...RECIEVER'S NAME: Jack Yadao... RECIEVER'S ADDRESS: Alton, Illinois,62002. Thank you.
    On 9/30/2016 at 9:14 AM, "william hall" wrote:
    Goodday

My name is William Hall, I appreciate your reply to the open position, I am sorry to inform you that the position has been taken as its no longer available, but i have but i have very suitable position/offer. If you will be Interested in taking up the offer? I need help with my errands because I am constantly out of Country on Business trips. I am presently in Sweden on business Summit. I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping, Bill payments and have the items sent to my PO box. I will pick the items up from the post office when I return from Sweden. How soon can you start? I will email you the list of what to shop for so you can do the shopping at Sears,Walmart, Best buy and other stores. I'll pay you $400 for your service every week. I'm prepared to pay for mileage/travel expense.I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done and sufficient funds to cover all errands. I'd love to meet with you upon my return from Sweden to discuss the possibility of making this job long term. Well, let me know if you can do the Job. If you are in agreement, please get back to me with this information Below so as to issue the payment...

*FULL NAME
    *ADDDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIPCODE & CELL NUMBER

Hope to hear from you

Regards
    William Hall

210-593-6042 (TextNow)
    Last edited by falconsfan15; 10-13-2016 at 05:41 PM.