+ Reply to Thread

UPDATE: Pending Nato War with Russia over Syria & Ukraine - WWIII Coming Soon People

Although our MSM is not reporting these developments it is all over Europe and the people in Poland & Romania are shitting bricks right now (Where America has secretly moved some mobile nuclear missiles that can strike Moscom inless than 20 minutes). Germany has declared Russia "An enemy of Germany and NATO" and all diplomatic talks between the U.S. and Russia broke off over Syria after Americans "mistakenly bombed the wrong target" and Russia rejected America's unilateral decision to install a no-fly zone and ignored the UN once again. Now Russia has mobilized 40 million civilians to undergo "disaster relief" training and moved their top leaders to underground bunkers and over 40 nuclear missiles to its borders. U.S. Army generals have been making direct threats to Russia to back down or face a preemptive strike. Putin is no fool nor coward. The shit is about to hit the fan People. The American Navy has dispatched three carrier battle groups to the Mediterranean and Persian Gulf and Black Sea and two to the Japan Sea and SOuth Korea in case China decides to join in the fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1YeEy19_AA

It seems diplomacy is a languange no longer spoken in Washington, DC.

Seriously, I am an American citizen but I will be the first to say that America provoked this confrontation by forcing Poland and Romania to accept nuclear weapons. Imagine if Russia persuaded Mexico or Canada to accept their nukes? How would we respond? I am moving to Canada until our corrupt government is voted out or overthrown. When do you suppose the MSM will start reporting real news that is not always convenient for our beloved government? Do they think we are mushrooms to be kept in the dark and fed their BS forever? All of them must go IMO. This is exactly WHY the system did not allow Bernie Sanders to win and WHY they will assisinate Trump if they cannot control him. They would STOP all the unnecessary wars the banksters are pushing upon us. There is NOTHING MORE LUCRATIVE than war to those ing criminals!
    Last edited by Public Warning; 10-07-2016 at 08:28 PM.

Re: UPDATE: Pending Nato War with Russia over Syria & Ukraine - WWIII Coming Soon People

I believe WWIII is coming. Good Allah one of these two will be our next president! We're doomed. Doomed, I tell you!
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: UPDATE: Pending Nato War with Russia over Syria & Ukraine - WWIII Coming Soon People

LOL .... go buy your duct tape

Putin is a blowhard like Trump

Russia has mobilized 40 million civilians to undergo "disaster relief" training and moved their top leaders to underground bunkers and over 40 nuclear missiles to its borders

WOW .... shit directly from Alex Jones?

sooooooooooooooooooooo scared .... guessing maybe Trump can phone in a favor to his Russian mob connections

Quote Originally Posted by Public Warning View Post

Although our MSM is not reporting these developments it is all over Europe and the people in Poland & Romania are shitting bricks right now (Where America has secretly moved some mobile nuclear missiles that can strike Moscom inless than 20 minutes). Germany has declared Russia "An enemy of Germany and NATO" and all diplomatic talks between the U.S. and Russia broke off over Syria after Americans "mistakenly bombed the wrong target" and Russia rejected America's unilateral decision to install a no-fly zone and ignored the UN once again. Now Russia has mobilized 40 million civilians to undergo "disaster relief" training and moved their top leaders to underground bunkers and over 40 nuclear missiles to its borders. U.S. Army generals have been making direct threats to Russia to back down or face a preemptive strike. Putin is no fool nor coward. The shit is about to hit the fan People. The American Navy has dispatched three carrier battle groups to the Mediterranean and Persian Gulf and Black Sea and two to the Japan Sea and SOuth Korea in case China decides to join in the fun.

It seems diplomacy is a languange no longer spoken in Washington, DC.

Seriously, I am an American citizen but I will be the first to say that America provoked this confrontation by forcing Poland and Romania to accept nuclear weapons. Imagine if Russia persuaded Mexico or Canada to accept their nukes? How would we respond? I am moving to Canada until our corrupt government is voted out or overthrown. When do you suppose the MSM will start reporting real news that is not always convenient for our beloved government? Do they think we are mushrooms to be kept in the dark and fed their BS forever? All of them must go IMO. This is exactly WHY the system did not allow Bernie Sanders to win and WHY they will assisinate Trump if they cannot control him. They would STOP all the unnecessary wars the banksters are pushing upon us. There is NOTHING MORE LUCRATIVE than war to those ing criminals!
    http://dailywitness.com/gorbachev-sa...r-with-russia/

UPDATE: Get breaking news on YouTube channel. Turkey and Saudi Arabia now being pressured to choose sides by both Russia and U.S.
    Last edited by Public Warning; 10-07-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cons Lie View Post
    Russia has mobilized 40 million civilians to undergo "disaster relief" training and moved their top leaders to underground bunkers and over 40 nuclear missiles to its borders

WOW .... shit directly from Alex Jones?

sooooooooooooooooooooo scared .... guessing maybe Trump can phone in a favor to his Russian mob connections
    Ignorant people who comment without getting the facts is the reason we have an oligarchy in America today. Hillary & Bush loves citizens like you.

PLEASE watch this and then share your opinion so we can have an intelligent debate on this issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpy7wdOtqik

In case you are not convinced https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0lc9-3zYsg

Quote Originally Posted by Public Warning View Post
    Ignorant people who comment without getting the facts is the reason we have an oligarchy in America today. Hillary & Bush loves citizens like you.
    There should be an agree button

I'm praying the Russian nukes only target libs. I've heard neutron bombs only kill the liberal population and leave the sane intact.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

yah right this shit has been going on since nukes were invented in my opinion NK is the only real nuke threat unless ISIS gets 1!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you