+ Reply to Thread

Hillary Clinton hates Bernie Sanders supporters

Here's a direct quote from Hillary that is basically why all Bernie Sanders supporters, Joe Biden, Obama, and all Democrats are biting their tongues and grinding their teeth.

This is the real Hillary and her exact words in February:

There's just a deep desire to believe that you know we can have free college free healthcare that what we've done hasn't gone far enough and that we just need to you know go as far as you know Scandinavia whatever that means and half the people don't know what that means but it something that they deeply feel some are new to politics completely their children of the great recession and they're living in their parents basement they feel that they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not all what they get and vision for themselves and they don't see much of a futureif you're feeling that you're consigned to you know being a barista or you know some other job that doesn't pay a lot and doesn't have much of a ladder of opportunity attached to it then the idea that maybe just maybe you could be part of a political revolution is pretty
    appealing

Name:  angry-hillary1.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  95.6 KB

Re: Hillary Clinton hates Bernie Sanders supporters

ought to get your shit together admin ... or go work at FOX NEWSLESS:

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) says he agrees with Hillary Clinton’s characterization of his young supporters, whom the former secretary of state described as “living in their parents’ basement” after buying into a “false promise” in the wake of the Great Recession.
    Clinton’s comments surfaced on Friday after the conservative website The Washington Free Beacon posted audio of the remarks, which were delivered by the Democratic nominee at a private fundraiser in February and taken from a Clinton campaign staffer’s hacked email.
    “If you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista, or, you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot, and doesn’t have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing. I think we all should be really understanding of that,” Clinton said.
    Over the weekend, Republican nominee Donald Trump sought to capitalize on the hacked audio, tweeting that Clinton “is nasty to Sanders’ supporters behind closed doors,” and is “owned by Wall Street and politicians.”
    “HRC is not with you,” he added, in a late appeal to Sanders supporters.
    Asked Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” whether he agreed with the New York businessman, Sanders, who has endorsed Clinton, said she was “absolutely correct” in her assessment of his supporters.
    “I think what she said ― and, by the way, during the campaign, we do have our differences, Secretary Clinton and I do disagree on issues,” he said. “But what she was saying there is absolutely correct. And that is, you’ve got millions of young people, many of whom took out loans in order to go to college, hoping to go out and get decent-paying, good jobs.”

Last edited by Cons Lie; 10-04-2016 at 01:57 PM.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...clinton-225412

guess Admin ... aka Alex Jones ... upset over being conned by Assange's October surprise?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cons Lie View Post
    guess Admin ... aka Alex Jones ... upset over being conned by Assange's October surprise?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!

I have been reading your horseshit lies for a couple weeks. Alex Jones is a Patriot BTW and you, kind Sir are a paid shil for Liberals.

Yeah lets let all the refugees come in, sure....great plan, look at Europe

seems ADMIN has taken to LYING about anything and EVERYTHING concerning his HATED OPPONENT!! he posts stuff that DOES NOT verify his CLAIMS like THIS THREAD!! and says stupid stuf like PATRIOT to people like TRUMP who is a DRAFT DODGER!! some patriot!! trump COULDA given VETS 5 MILLION but NOOOOOOO his tax return ARE POISON to his FAKERY so SORRY VETS......EAT SHIT!! but give me some MORE MEDALS FOOLS...says trump cuz i always WANTED SOME for my TROPHY WALL!! you know,my GOLD TOILET MAN CAVE far from the SUCKERS who are stupid enough to VOTE for ME!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Bernie is more electable than Hillary on the general now. So electability argument is not valid anymore.