Firstly I am not very fluent in English so excuse any mistakes I purchased the digital -product. Bay Profits Academy and the two OTO'S upsells The products features that induced me to buy was the sales page that emphasizes a 30 days money back guarantee so the person selling the product guarantees if anybody finds his product not useful he will back his money.Now I purchased a product that have no use in fact so I asked refund and the seller Declan Mc not responding.
Declan Mc won't honor the warranty and lives up his promises I lost my PayPal dispute because guarantees on digital download products were up to Declan Mc to honorOn top of that Decan Mc deliberately have cancelled my membership .I lost my access to my member area soI have no longer access to my digital goods purchasedI have sent numerous messages to Declan asking for my login credentials to re-register in order to regain access to my purchased Declan Mc no have the decency to respond my emails and in my opinion is very disrespectful Declan Mc won't give me my login details as a punishment because I asked for a full refundVery sad