+ Reply to Thread

Whispering wind Guest

The book of Revelation

I have never been very much into the Bible though I like the story of Jesus, but the rest of it just seems endless tales of violence between the Jews and their neighbors—a bit like today really.

I don't understand what one is supposed to learn from that, other than try not to live your life that way.

For me the most interesting part of the Bible is the book of Revelation, also known as the Apocalypse, which was written by John the Divine on the island of Patmos, in Greece. It seems to describe an 'end-time' when the wrath of God descends upon humanity, and things gradually get sorted out via supernatural intervention. About time, too!

I have written at great length in other articles posted here about a transcendental phenomena I call the morph, which suddenly appeared to a group of us in the summer of 2000.

The morph as far as we can figure out, is a transdimensional overlay that has been plonked over and through our 3-D world. In its simplest form the morph looks like dry rain, especially when it is seen out of doors. In its more complicated indoor form it's a sea of fast moving energy of swirls and vortexes that pervades our 3-D reality.

The morph gives the visual impression that reality has gone soapy. It's a transdimensional state in which solid items begin to dematerialize returning to the non-solid fractal mathematics that forms the true basis of all reality.

What we think of as the solid, real world, is a mathematical formula that forms a geometry that we perceive as a brick wall say. But at its existential root it's not a brick wall at all. It's just pretending to be a brick wall because it is cold matter.

Though I think we were the first to see the morph and write about it, it is now common and thousands if not tens of thousands would have seen it, though many don't know how to explain it to themselves as yet.

This is why I have written these articles, as the morph can be a bit spooky at times, and if people know that others have gone before them, and if they have a comprehension of what they are seeing it will help them not to be scared. As far as we can tell the morph is everywhere. Further, the sight of it doesn't require a special ESP or any high spiritual qualities; anyone can see it.

Though I think sensitive people find it easier to see and there are places where the morph seems very much stronger than other places; but it is everywhere as far as we can tell.*

The morph, as well as being an energy state, is also packed full of information. It's a massive memory bank like a hard disk. One of the things we discovered to our utter amazement in the 10-D morph is that symbols from the Book of Revelation are in there.

We've seen about twenty-five to date, some of them many times. It's odd that we should see them, as none of us is Christian, so Revelation is not really a part of our spiritual lives.

Though through the morph I have come to understand one very important thing; what you believe is irrelevant, God doesn't care. Salvation is all to do with spiritual heat.

So the millions of tribal beliefs and religions of this earth are all fine as long as you pick one that is all encompassing, human and warm, and that you remain a warm and humble person.

The symbols of Revelation are well known, the Four Horses of the Apocalypse, Wormwood, the star that makes the water bitter, then there is the other star that falls from heaven and opens the gates of hell, as well as the locusts, the crystal city, the Lion of Juda, etc.

My personal favorites are the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world (nice), and Seventh Seal that brings with it a half-hour of silence in heaven (very nice). I have seen the locusts mentioned in Revelation many times and on some of the occasions I was with another person and they saw them too.

The locusts come up from below you and behind you. If you were facing north they would be coming up from a southwesterly direction. In aviation terms it's a heading of between 235°- 240°. They are little golden etheric blobs that fly very similarly to the way fireflies fly, as if in slow motion. Strangely, they can make 90° turns in mid-air, and as they make the turn they momentarily accelerate, moving very much faster.

Once the 90° turn is complete they go back to their slow-mo' flight pattern, which is mostly zigzag. They are like hornets and they sting like crazy. In Revelation it says they will torment the world for five months.

I wondered what the significance of five months is. Then a year or so later, I found that I had to cross their world (dimension) to get to another, and strangely enough, it took me exactly five months to make the journey. The locust and the UFOs are one and the same, but there may be some UFOs we haven't seen yet that are not locusts.

Wormwood is the star that falls and makes the waters bitter. I know nothing about that and we've not seen it in the morph so far. But the other star that falls and opens the gates of hell that are guarded by the angel Appolyon, the destroyer, has already fallen.

I was so sad to miss it. It blazed across the sky for about half an hour as a meteor might, but this meteor was untraceable by air defense systems, satellites, or radar. Though pilots in the air at the time saw it and reported it to air traffic control, the operators couldn't find it on their screens, even though it flew across their flight zone for almost twenty minutes. (See: The Fifth Reich and How the New World Order Collapsed for one explanation on meteors that are hidden from radar.)

When the so-called meteor hit the ground it disappeared, leaving hardly a mark. Very clever. This gate-opening star is so cool but a bit irritating. It landed five days before I was scheduled to go on holiday to the very town that it came down in, which is on the edge of the Bavarian Mountains, ten kilometers from the Swiss border. Sad, but true. Been there, done that, missed the bloody T-shirt.

I wondered why God would want to open the gates of hell as we've got enough hell here already. I came to see that for humanity to heal its collective soul, the evil in the human shadow has to come out, for either the person to be destroyed or to be healed.

While it is mostly hidden away behind politics, social niceties, and denial, nothing can be solved. So I feel the falling star suckers the shadow out of hiding. Exactly how that will be done I'm not sure, though I think making people angry and assailing their arrogance and self-importance would be the way to go.

But I didn't miss the Lion of Juda, the image of which showed up in the morph with it’s tail in its mouth. I didn't have clue what that meant. But a Biblical scholar dude I know said it represented Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, and that it was similar to those statues of Ouroboros that you see on Asian temples of the snake that is biting its own tail.

What does this Revelation stuff mean in today's terms? Years ago I would have been very skeptical that it meant anything in particular, but we've now seen so much of it in the morph I think it's highly relevant.

I'm not sure if everyone understands that Revelation is not a story of pre-Biblical times, it's a prediction of the future, in which the world will face upheaval. Because of what we have seen in the morph, I think the current era could well be the 'end time' Revelation talks about, though I don't think it means the world will completely end.

But our human world is so very dark; it's unfair, nasty, and demonic. Perhaps we have had our reign of failure, and with the descent of the celestial supernatural it now becomes God's era. In truth, humans don't really deserve the earth and the way we have mistreated nature and the animals is truly terrible.

In the film “The Matrix”, Mr. Smith refers to humans as a virus—a plague on this earth, and in a way that is right, we are predators not just of nature but of each other. If something transcendental comes to give us a hard time, we don’t really get to *****. We have had thousands of years of yang ruling the planet, and now we see the arrival of the yin in the form of the Goddess and the 10-D morph. So things are on the up and up.

Of course, this may not be the end time and Revelation might be a load of rubbish, but I don't think so. The morph is everywhere and eventually every human will see it. It is laced with millions of visual clips that tell the story of its transdimensional presence, outlining the destiny of our planet. Some of the clips are like photographic stills, and some are video clips that run for between thirty seconds and a minute.

Sometimes the videos can run for an hour or more. The longest so far lasted on and off for a period of three hours. I say 'on and off' as we got so tired we couldn't watch it all the time. A lot of the visuals are very cryptic. It is as if the message is encoded, so we don't understand them completely. But the morph is telling a story, which includes the Book of Revelation. It is the spiritual story of our planet and its people.

Sometimes what we see in the morph as visual scenes shows up in daily life a few days, or even months later. This is so because part of morph, or all of it, is going backwards in time. So it isn't telling us what might happen in the future, it's telling us what did happen. That is why it says in the Bible, "every hair on their head is counted", not because God can be bothered to count hairs, but because in a 'backwards in time' situation every detail is on record.

Whispering wind Guest

Re: The book of Revelation

Hapgood and others talk about a pole shift, whereby the north and south poles change positions very quickly and everyone is wiped out by wind speeds of three thousand miles an hour, and waves three miles high, and the upheaval of land masses. I can't say if this is correct or not, all I can say is, it's not clear in the morph. But then again, even though we have already pulled down over twenty thousand visual clips from the morph, vast tracks of the morph are currently hidden from us.

But my feeling is the celestial supernatural doesn't need a pole shift because the 10-D morph takes oxygen out of the air. If you are lying on a bed you will first see the morph on the ceiling. It forms fast moving patterns: chevrons, fractal geometric forms and pictures, as well as swirls, vortexes, and blobs that drift slowly across the room.

As it comes off the ceiling towards you, it gets harder and harder for you to breathe. Of course, if you get scared as you well might, your anxiety will make you catch your breath and so things get worse. I've always known that the ability to entrance your body and remain very still and silent with little thought or emotion, is the key to everything. I now know why. At its most intense the morph never descends lower than about a foot to eighteen inches from your face.

So if you add the height of the bed you are lying on, the lowest it descends is three to four feet off the floor. The measure of this descent has to be very precise. It's so you have just enough oxygen not to pass out. I call it 'runner bean' as you are reminded of vegetables under glass in a greenhouse. Even at the height of three to four feet it is so strong it starts to induce symptoms of a heart attack—weird 'clunks' in your chest and pain that shoots down your left arm.

You have to lie very still and trust it isn't going to kill you. Eventually you become more acclimatized to it. But if it ever dropped all the way to the ground, and if it turned itself up a bit, all of humanity would be gone in a matter of minutes. Fish and insects wouldn't be troubled, and nor would most healthy animals as they can enter a comatose state very easily. In that state they need almost no oxygen at all, so only the weakest animals would perish. This trance phenomenon in animals is known as a sull.

In my view trashing the planet with a pole shift would be a bit heavy handed and unnecessary. The celestial supernatural is symmetric and elegant. It is precise to the extreme. It leaves nothing to chance and it never wastes energy. I don't think a pole shift is elegant enough, but I might be wrong. But whatever the celestial supernatural intends to do it will certainly be strategic, and it will be carried out meticulously.

Though I should say, the celestial supernatural doesn't get a completely free ride. It has to work around the transdimensional entities (TDs), the ghouls I call them, hiding information from them, confusing them, just as we have to work our way 'round the humans ghouls of this earth that delight in making life difficult for us.

Of course, seeing the symbols of Revelation in the morph is one thing, but that doesn't mean much if nothing happens here on earth that is prophesied in Revelation. The symbols of Revelation could be in the morph because they are part of the archetypal foundation of the western mind because most westerners are Christian in origin. So we could just be looking at a part of the collective unconscious. The point I came to realize about Revelation is that either it is all rubbish, or it is completely correct. There is no middle ground. If any one thing from Revelation comes true then it will all come true.

Here I ought to say we have already seen a part of the prophecy of Revelation in action in the form of apparitions in the sky, those are the portents in the sky that are mentioned elsewhere in the Bible. A couple of summers ago in Ireland, a group of eleven of us saw huge apparitions appear in the sky; they were all faces and they remained there for many hours. I described that incident in my book God's Gladiators.

Then, eighteen months later, we started to see even more spectacular signs in the sky. To my utter surprise those new images were many hundreds, if not thousands of feet high. They were all images of people with the exception of two, one of which was a pig that was almost completely upside down, and the other was a huge letter Q on a triangular plinth. The portents are amazing because of their size but also because the images are not static, they move, albeit very slowly.

You can see them clearly and when the image is a person and it blinks its eyes, or if the image turns its head, you can see the detail as clear as anything. It’s so amazing to watch, it's utterly brilliant. So we know now the portents in the sky mentioned in Revelation are real.

There's one planned on the side of the Danube over the parliament building in Budapest. It's a man and a woman in old-fashioned clothes, turning the pages of a very large book. The book is about 80-100 feet high and about 40-60 feet wide when opened out. It looks spectacular. I don't know who those people are or what the book means, it must be something the Hungarians would understand. Another portent will be over the cupola of St. Peter's in Rome—I don't know how soon.

That one is of the Virgin Mary bending over the cupola looking down on the crowd in the piazza. She's about 200 feet high, which isn't very big as far as portents go, but she'll be there for hours, maybe days. She first appears looking down and away from St. Peter's to her left, and then she gradually turns to look down on the crowd from over the dome. I think people may panic a bit at first, but if they relax they will enjoy it. It might restore their faith in a living God when an image of JC's mum shows up over the church's roof!

The apparitions often look like vast pencil drawings.The figures are outlined in shades of gray and black, hundreds of feet high usually against a cloudless sky. They are very real and alive; and they move. If the image is that of a person, you can watch its eyes blink. We have seen sixteen of these apparitions in various locations round the world. Then in August 2002, we saw a new type of apparition in the sky. It was spectacular. It appeared in California at Paso Robles, on September 21st, 2002. Paso Robles is a rural town about four hours drive north of LA.

Before I describe what happened, I should give you the background to the event as that of itself was rather quirky. On September 16th, 2002, I had a really sweet vision of my Teddy bear. He was alive in an inner world, giggling and bouncing around looking very happy, and in his hand was a little label; the kind you might Cello tape to a present. My birthday was coming up and so I thought to myself, how cool, Teddy’s got me a birthday present, but just as I had that thought, I saw a human hand appear, motioning like a high-five. I realized Teddy’s gift might be in five days time on September 21st rather than on my birthday, which is three days later in the same month.

September 21st came and I had completely forgotten about Teddy and his present. I was visiting a friend in Paso Robles, who writes books on shamanism. At sunset, I went with her, her husband and two other people to a small hill behind her house to watch the sun go down. It was a beautiful evening; there were no clouds and no wind. After a while, we came off the hill to go to dinner and it was then we noticed a plume of gray/blue smoke across the sky. It looked like writing. I thought it might have been formed by one of those flying balls of light called bolides, which I have seen before in England. The grey/blue smoke was about three hundred yards long at an altitude of about 1500 feet. It formed from right to left from where we viewed it (see: Figure 1).

Figure 1: Writing in the Sky, September 21st, 2002

We watched, marveling at the florescent nature of the smoke plume. Gradually over a period of a few minutes, the smoke-like substance began to take the shape of a funnel and two hearts. In about ten minutes, it had formed into the images seen here in the artist’s impression (Figure 2).

Once formed, the sky painting and its images stayed absolutely motionless. They hung there suspended in the sky like details from an airbrushed painting; there was something very supernatural about them. We watched for over half an hour before we finally left for the village and dinner. Here in this illustration, we have had to use funky clipart but the real thing was spectacular beyond belief. It took on the colors of the rainbow and parts of it shone with an electric blue/white light that was fluorescent
    Last edited by Whispering wind; 11-09-2005 at 07:21 AM.

Whispering wind Guest

Figure 2: Portents in the Sky at Paso Robles, California

Between the two hearts and the funnel was a pixie-type f ace and from out of the funnel came the image of a baby. Below that was a spectacular fish with beautiful markings. It swept down from the tube stretching to a length of about forty to sixty yards. To the left of that was the upper body of a red horse. It was about fifty feet high and a hundred feet across. And, beyond these images were two colored blobs one indigo and one violet, both to the right of the funnel.

I should stress here that these signs in the sky were not faces in the clouds, as the night was cloudless. They were images that had morphed out of the smoke-like substance that had formed in the sky moments before.

My friend’s place is about ten miles west of Paso Robles in an area of remote, scattered ranches. I’m not sure how many people saw the apparitions in the sky that night, but anyone in the area would have been bound to see them they were lit up like a Christmas tree. A few people did stop on the road to watch it with us and there were five of us watching for almost half an hour. Teddy was in his bed resting, pleased with himself, no doubt.

The images that appeared that night are very familiar; we have seen them repeatedly in the morph over the last few years. They tell a story. I don’t think we as yet understand the full message but here’s what we have fathomed so far. The Universe burst forth from a singularity with a few stutters as it went (Inflation Theory). This was represented in the night sky by the funnel and the heart-shaped rings.

Then beyond our universe are beings that seem to guard this evolution. In the olden days, we used to call them the Watchers, as we didn't know who or what they were. Now we understand a bit more and they seem to us like massive nature spirits. Of course, that definition is simplistic to the extreme but we don’t know what else to call them. Nature spirits are often belittled in folklore, being depicted as bizarrely dressed characters sitting on a mushroom, or diaphanous beings with wings, flying from flower to flower.

As far as we can gather these transdimensional beings are enormously powerful and massive beyond words. They could hold the entire universe in the palm of one hand. To us, they are the Forces of Light. They seem to guard this world, its spirituality, its animals, and nature, and of course our human evolution. I know that we are taught that God oversees our world but we have come to see that as a simplistic explanation—our universe is but one of many. We humans like to think we are very special and important but in fact, we are pretty insignificant, our power is very limited compared to the consciousness that exists elsewhere in other universes and dimensions.

These transdimensional beings depicted by the pixie face in the sky, exist in another universe—a dimension which is beyond our three dimensional plane. That is why the pixie face in the sky appeared before the opening of the tube and not after it. Meaning of course, that these beings pre-existed the Big Bang and our universe. In other words, they pre-existed what we know as time.

The baby we saw in the sky is mentioned in Revelation. It is born to the Queen of Heaven, who has one foot in the water (the morph) and one on land. The Forces of Darkness try to kill the baby, so an eagle carries it away into hiding with its mother. The baby grows up in another world and then returns to rule this world with a rod of iron. That reign lasts one thousand years during which the devil is chained. Then after that time, it can be held no longer, and it is released upon this world and evil is allowed to flourish once more. This, we believe, is a way of saying that after a thousand years, the human shadow returns to bring darkness and pain to this world.

We saw, in the morph, the baby being born on the night of August 23rd, 2001.

The baby grows up not in this physical w! or ld but in another dimension of which we know very little, except that the time ratio there is about nine to one in relation to our human timeframe. So, every month that passes here on earth, the baby becomes nine months older in its world (dimension). Eighteen months have elapsed to date since its birth, so the child is currently 9 X 18 months = 162 months old; that is, 13 1/2 years old. So its birth was on August 23rd, 2001 and it was 13 1/2 years old in its world as of February 23rd, 2003.

--The full explanation of the baby is in the Book of Revelation. It is linked to the story of how the Forces of Light eventually disempower and degrade the darkness of this world, and how the tyrants fall from power. The Book of Revelation is the prophesy of a war fought in another dimension—the dimension in which the baby is growing up right now. Somehow, once those battles are fought and won in that dimension, things change automatic ally here in this world. !

That other dimension is a mirror world to our world. You might remember I said in the past, we see the morph as dry rain. To us, it is watery-looking. We watch the mirror world using the watery morph as a lens. All of Armageddon and the Revelation story is in there but because of the slowness of our perception, much is still hidden from us but we do get the gist of what is going on.

We know that the Grey-Haired Man that delivered the Book of Revelation to John the Beloved is also the Lion of Judah, and we know that the Child is the Grey-Haired Man coming back in this modern age. In addition, these three characters from the Book of Revelation combine to form Jesus, or they are linked to Jesus in some way. Hence, the beautiful fish that is the symbol of Christianity that appeared in the sky at Paso Robles below the image of the baby.

The Red Horse of Revelation brings with it war. It’s how the Forces of Light agitate darkness on earth to destroy itself and others. It seems hugely complicated; suffice to say, the era of the Red Horse is upon us. This is what all this Iraq nonsense is all about.

Initially we thought the White Horse mentioned in Revelation was a different horse, but we have now been shown that it is the same as the Red Horse. The White Horse has a bow and it goes forth and conquers. It is the symbol of the Forces of Light as far as we can make out. It has the most transcendental beauty of anything I have ever seen; it is glorious and immensely radiant.

While the Red Horse destabilizes darkness on earth, sending tyrants to war to fight other tyrants, the White Horse closes in; in some way, we don't understand, clearing areas, making them safe for peaceful people. We don’t know what the relationship is of the Red Horse or the White Horse to the other two horses mentioned in Revelation, which are the Black Horse and the Pale Horse. That remains a mystery for now.

So to summarize, the signs in the sky at Paso Robles as we understood them, said that from beyond the singularity of the Big Bang and the first stutters of the Universe, spirit beings bought forth a child. That child represents the return of Jesus, or it is like the energy of Jesus.

I don’t exactly believe in reincarnation because I have never seen any evidence for it in the morph. Then again, I don't disbelieve in the theory of reincarnation. I am undecided. I've begun to think that each one of us is everybody. In other words, we are all Hitler and we are all Jesus, and we are all Buddha and so on. We are each the destroyer and the redeemer. When Jesus said, "This is my body and this is my blood," what he probably meant was, "Listen up, you ****wits! I’m everybody, dude—get it? You are me and I am you. We are all one, let's work together."

There is a lot of evidence to suggest we are all inside a vast hologram; and that a holographic resonance of information joins us all together. It could be that the appearance of the Child in the sky is symbolic of that universal connectedness--. And, that the baby is a new Jesus—the return of the biblical Jesus in a new body, or the arrival of redemption in some form or other. To us, the Child represents the symbol of a Homecoming, as we return to where we belong at one and at peace with all things.

When the Child was born in August 2001, it brought with it the Red Horse. So, redemption and destruction come bundled as one. We see it as the return of Kali and Shiva of Hindu legend—the marriage of light and dark—the end of denial. The yin destroys the yang by merging with it. Jesus and compassion and softness rise up to swamp evil and the bellicose, egocentric tyrant that is inside us all.

Certainly, the spirits that seem to watch and control this evolution are all feminine as far as we know from the morph. God the Father is actually God the holy Mother at a higher level. The evolution of the male came from the female not the other way round as the Adam and Eve story suggests.

Our world is far too yang. The sight of these silly little men on TV lying, pretending to be important, and blowing each other up, is an affront to our dignity and it is an affront to God's dignity on earth. Everyone will have to straighten up double-quick, or they will see the Mother Goddess in the sky seconds before she wipes them out.

The Kali side of her is very scary. I've seen visions of her when she is furious—depictions if you like, a simulation, not the real thing; and when I did see it those visions; they only lasted for a few seconds. Both times, I was scared out my wits. I had to look away; nothing could survive her wrath.

© Stuart Wilde 2003
    www.stuartwilde.com

* For the Book of Revelation, King James version, click http://www.ccel.org/a/anonymous/kjv/...ion/index.html
    Last edited by Whispering wind; 11-09-2005 at 07:17 AM.

Whispering wind Guest

In early February, I had a very powerful vision in which a sign on a wall said, “Ninety days to go.” The message was upside down. The most accurate and most powerful visions come in full color and upside down, because they are from a heavenly dimension that is placed at an angle of 180° to us.

I was excited by the message because at the end of January I realized that something good had happened because the ghouls that are in the inner subconscious of humanity started to back off a bit; there was a breath of fresh air all around, and impediments to various projects that I was involved in started to fall away. Many people told me that they also felt the change and things seemed brighter and more hopeful.

We’ve been in a ghoul war for over two years, fighting all the way, and often we’d despair that it would ever end. It is all part of the arrival of the Goddess and a transdimensional overlay that I call the Morph, which is making itself felt here in 3-D. The Forces of Light are coming but to get here they have to fight the ghouls and back them off to get in. I hoped that the end of the ninety days would mark a final victory over the ghouls and that the entry of the Forces would be complete.

The ninetieth day was May the 4th, which to my great surprise turned out to be the night of the lunar eclipse. The Forces of Light use lunar eclipses to hit the ghouls. In some way that I don’t understand, the eclipse weakens and disorients the ghouls. There was a big battle over Scotland at the time of another lunar eclipse in November 2002. I saw parts of that–the ghouls got nuked left and right.

On the night of the eclipse, I went out on a cliff in a very remote place to watch it. It was very beautiful. The moon turned brown and then it got even darker, and finally you could only see the slight outline of it. The full eclipse lasted about a hour. Just as I pulled up, the radio in the car was planning a classical piece called something like “The arrival of angels in the sky.” I found that rather amazing.

Meanwhile, my friend and two others were in the Austrian mountains and they saw the eclipse there. It was accompanied by some amazing thousand-foot apparitions in the sky that seem to suggest the arrival of the Goddess. The apparitions lasted about an hour. Here below is my mate’s email of what they saw.

Hi Stuart,

It is so hard to write down in words what we saw, but I’ll have a go. It was like every painting you have ever seen and every poem that was ever written.

Anyway, it began with the eclipse of the moon. This was absolutely incredible. As the moon shadowed over, within the reddy-orange glow, we saw a new born baby. So clear. The bottom half of the moon, glowing silver, forming a birth canal for the baby’s head to come through. First we saw the head, facing exactly the way it would be at a real birth, followed by the shoulders and finally the body. From where we stood it was about four inches long if you held your arm out and measured it with your fingers, so it was quite big and easy to see in the sky. The child that came forth was so bright, totally shiny and clean and golden.

Next, more visions in the sky began to unfold. It was a truly miraculous thing. Firstly we saw a huge eagle, two kilometers high, with the now the full moon as its eye. Then slowly forming around the moon was a massive wave. The deep blue night sky forming the wave itself, and the light wisps of cloud were literally "moved" into place as though someone purposefully guided them. It looked exactly like a wave as it is breaking - but of tidal wave proportions. We were standing directly in its path, and for a moment it was quite scary, and then it shifted into becoming a massive angel’s wing...directly out of a painting, like Michelangelo. No mistaking it. No guess work - right there. It was like each part of the spectacle was only there long enough so we definitely saw it and then it moved on.

Next a massive face - not human, but not alien either. The best way I can describe it is that it was like a Picasso painting, fractal-like but clearly a face, expressionless - just looking.

Then followed a huge hand - pointing to the West; perfect fingers and you could even see the lines on the palm of the hand. Then as quickly as that was there, we saw something even more amazing. A cross section of a womb appeared in the sky, just like the videos you see of ultrasounds....the moon was a shining egg locked within the soft folds of the womb, and then it changed colour - going red and then blue and then shiny black...not like a night sky black, this was an oil-slick, shiny black, with strands forming a shape inside that looked like the beginning of another child.

Then the apparition shifted totally and became an oyster shell, with the moon as the most brilliant pearl you have ever seen.

All up - from beginning to end, the process took about an hour. It was the most unbelievable ‘signs in the sky’ experience I have ever witnessed. What amazed even more was, that apart from the three of us - no one else was there. Even though there were houses and people in close proximity. You could not miss it. It was beyond "cloud gazing" It was a video sky presentation of the arrival of the feminine. No doubt about it, tonight we witnessed the birth of a Goddess.

Words cant do it justice.

Conclusion. I can’t say if the ghoul wars are finally over but once the Forces of Light have a strong foothold here then it is only a matter of time before the ghouls get backed off and the protection that tyrants enjoy falls away as the shadow of humanity is exposed. That process is already happening. The pictures published of the torture of Iraqi prisoners by the British and Americans is the tip of the iceberg of this new process, the pressure on the alliance is beginning to mount. The world will shift from a war-like, racist, yang perspective to a softer, more compassionate, yin perspective. In that process the Great Lies will be exposed. The Goddess will bring with her a new justice.

Stuart Wilde

Whispering wind Guest

The driving force behind the "apocalyptic" convulsions and struggles of our time. For, as the picture is given in the Apocalypse of John, the bottomless pit is opened, Michael casts the dragon and his hosts onto the earth, the vials of wrath are poured out, and Babylon is overthrown -- all in preparation for Christ's triumph that brings the New Heaven and New Earth.

Most of us are unaware of this present Second Coming because it is not happening in the visible, material world, but in the "ethereal" region of the earth.

"Ethereal" means the system of "formative forces", bordering on the physical, that raise inert matter to the realm of the living. Plants, animals, and humans all have ethereal, formative-force "bodies", and when the ethereal body forsakes the physical body, the physical body becomes ordinary matter; in other words, it dies.

The earth, being the body of a living Being, also has a formative-force body, the "ethereal earth". These ethereal forces manifest especially in weather phenomena, such as cloud formation. (It is a false science that sees cloud formation as a merely material process of evaporation and condensation of "water molecules"; this is rather a process of de-materialization and re-materialization through the workings of the ethers.)

With these concepts, we can see new meaning in the Bible verses concerning the Ascension and Return of Christ. "...a cloud received him out of their sight" (Acts I;9) seems to be saying that Christ ascended into the ethereal, formative-force region of the earth. And the statement that He "...so shall come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven" (Acts I;11) seems to say that He shall return from the ethereal regions: "Behold he cometh with clouds...." (Rev. I;7)

That Christ shall not come again in the flesh seems to be in consonance with the Bible: "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not....Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth; behold he is in the secret chambers; believe it not." (Matt. XXIV;23,26) On the contrary, the Second Coming shall be a tremendous event, not limited to a particular location: "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so also shall the coming of the Son of man be." (Matt. XXIV;27) The ethereal is super-physical, not bound by the laws of material space; Christ's appearance in the ethereal earth is everywhere-at-once.

And since the ethereal is super-physical, some degree of super-physical vision, or "clairvoyance", is needed to see into it. Few people at the present stage of evolution have that kind of clairvoyance, and some may have it only sporadically. But the Second Coming is only at its beginning; true clairvoyance (as opposed to the deceptive demon clairvoyance) will reveal to consciousness the ethereal Christ in the centuries to come.

-- Ahriman dreads human consciousness of the ethereal Christ, and fights against it. It is essential for us to grasp the fact that he who shall come in the flesh is not Christ, but Ahriman: "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders...." (Matt. XXIV;24)

the occult fact that, since the beginning of the present reign of the Sun-Archangel Michael as the Time Spirit in 1879 AD, the human ethereal body is becoming less closely bound to the physical body, thus opening the possibility of new clairvoyance.

1933 AD (two 950-year cycles of the precession of the nodes of Saturn since the Crucifixion and Resurrection in 33 AD) would have been an especially propitious time for the beginning of widespread perception of the ethereal Christ. But this was hindered by the rise to power of Hitler -- one expression of Sorat himself "rising from the Abyss" -- and by the many convulsions and distractions around the same time in earth-life. What was hindered in 1933 might again become propitious around 2000-2100 AD (a reflection of the calling of Abraham around 2000-2100 BC). We may speculate that Ahriman, Sorat and the Demonic, will oppose this new Christ-consciousness by even more horrendous hindrances

Beware let no-one lead you astray, saying,
    “Lo here” or “Lo there”
    For the Son of Man is within you.
    Follow after him.
    — Gospel of Mary

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so also shall the coming of the Son of man be." (Matt. XXIV;27) The ethereal is super-physical, not bound by the laws of material space; Christ's appearance in the ethereal earth is everywhere-at-once.
    The quoted section above seems to says the return or discovery of the Christ energy / universal consciousness is holographic.

Learn about the holographic universe:

Modern thinkers have come to suggest that the universe is a giant hologram in which every part is contained in every other part, a holographic construct where matter and consciousness exist as a single field.

Read about Karl Pribram and the holographic brain.
    http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?art...AE80A84189EEDF

Great book about the holographic universe by Michael Talbot - The Holographic Universe.

Article - The Universe as a Hologram - Author Unknown
    http://www.stuartwilde.com/learn/sw_...e_hologram.htm

Michael Talbot The Holographic Universe

I have bought that book and given it awayseveral times and it keeps finding it's way back to me. I guess I better read it ... huh.

I was searching, "Transcendental" and this post came up, wow what an interesting read. Why is the Book of Revelation such an acid trip. It's so out there like a guy wrote down his nightmares after eating peyote. So crazy scary. I bet the Vatican has some lost chapters hidden away too giving out specifics of the end of the world, so people don't freak the F out.
    When in doubt, Meditate!

Here's the truth: no academic interpreter of Revelation understands the book as a roadmap for the future, much less as telling contemporary Christians that these are the last days. Instead, scholars understand that Revelation originally spoke to the conditions of its own time and place. It offered a specific group of first century Christians not only hope for the future but also an interpretation -- a "revelation" -- of the world they inhabited. Read and take the stories as stories from the mouth of God above. Always know there is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, live your life as everyday is your last and you will be fine.

There is a lot here about Revelation which I also believe to be true. I have several ideas about John's book, more than I have time to post. So, I will take on bits and parts of what whispering has posted.

As far as we can gather these transdimensional beings are enormously powerful and massive beyond words. They could hold the entire universe in the palm of one hand. To us, they are the Forces of Light. They seem to guard this world, its spirituality, its animals, and nature, and of course our human evolution. I know that we are taught that God oversees our world but we have come to see that as a simplistic explanation—our universe is but one of many. We humans like to think we are very special and important but in fact, we are pretty insignificant, our power is very limited compared to the consciousness that exists elsewhere in other universes and dimensions.

First, I would like to comment on these ideas.

"These transdimensional beings depicted by the pixie face in the sky, exist in another universe—a dimension which is beyond our three dimensional plane. That is why the pixie face in the sky appeared before the opening of the tube and not after it. Meaning of course, that these beings pre-existed the Big Bang and our universe. In other words, they pre-existed what we know as time.

The baby we saw in the sky is mentioned in Revelation. It is born to the Queen of Heaven, who has one foot in the water (the morph) and one on land. The Forces of Darkness try to kill the baby, so an eagle carries it away into hiding with its mother. The baby grows up in another world and then returns to rule this world with a rod of iron. That reign lasts one thousand years during which the devil is chained. Then after that time, it can be held no longer, and it is released upon this world and evil is allowed to flourish once more. This, we believe, is a way of saying that after a thousand years, the human shadow returns to bring darkness and pain to this world."

The large beings you mention are angels, they have dominion over earth. There are twelve angels; the thirteenth is the fallen angel Satan. God is duality. As Jesus, God's story is written in Chapter 11 about the two witnesses. Chapter 12 relates to your comments about the Queen of Heaven. While God, Chapter 11, is giving testimony to his chosen people, His angels are fighting Satan in another dimension of reality (heaven). If you noticed, the time of 1,260 days in both chapters corresponds to the time of Jesus's ministry. In other words, Satan was trying to destroy God while he was in the world as Jesus, the angels keep Satan away fighting him in heaven. Then, when Jesus had completed his testimony, Satan attacked and killed him. Revelation 11:7. There was no crucifixion. Jesus (two witnesses) lay in the street for 3/1/2 days before ascending into heaven, which is similar to the resurrection story, but no tomb.

I'll comment on other parts of your op later when I find time.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-04-2014 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks for the tips holy one.

I notice there's an ad with the pope in the corner.:blunt:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon Don View Post
    Here's the truth: no academic interpreter of Revelation understands the book as a roadmap for the future, much less as telling contemporary Christians that these are the last days. Instead, scholars understand that Revelation originally spoke to the conditions of its own time and place. It offered a specific group of first century Christians not only hope for the future but also an interpretation -- a "revelation" -- of the world they inhabited. Read and take the stories as stories from the mouth of God above. Always know there is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, live your life as everyday is your last and you will be fine.
    I agree, you would have to be an angel of God to interpret Revelation. And there is only one Alpha and Omega, Jesus Christ, the God of the universe. Concerning the definition of Jesus, being the beginning and end of all things, Jesus must be God. Therefore God had no son, just himself as a duality. That is the most mysterious thing about God. Apparently, humans are incapable of understanding the duality of God (Jesus), it's a nonhuman concept.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-04-2014 at 11:40 PM.

conserv4ever is offline You Can't Handle the Truth! User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Apparently, humans are incapable of understanding the duality of God (Jesus), it's a nonhuman concept.
    No, only you because you reject divine revelation for your dreams.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you. That's all it takes, but it is effort on your part which you aren't willing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
    No, only you because you reject divine revelation for your dreams.

Resist the devil and he will flee from you. That's all it takes, but it is effort on your part which you aren't willing to do.
    Resist the devil! That is, of course, humorous, You know nothing about God or the devil (Satan). Tell use what you know. Who is Satan, who is God? What does God look like? You know nothing except what you read in books. As I said, I don't really like preachers, they're full of themselves. They think the holy spirit tells them what to say, but really it's self-aggrandizement that guides them.

So, you reject the duality idea of God. That's sad, you reject God. Can you imagine how it will be. All those people going before God saying I don't accept you because you're a duality. I suppose you would be first in line, saying, you are not God and you are evil. How incredibly stupid, rejecting God because He is not exactly what you expect.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-06-2014 at 11:29 PM.