+ Reply to Thread

the TRUMP phenomenon

what does it MEAN REALLY!? i sense it has a GET REAL taste to it!? what does THAT mean!? so a problem arises we DONT get together and DISCUSS is we let the 1 WHO knows what to DO DO IT!? well that's IF that person is PRESENT and accounted FOR!? yah it all comes down to TRUST!? trust in a SYSTEM of checks and permissions or TRUST in the WILD THANG!? the SPUR of the MOMENT with a GOOD HORSE!? of course the STATE of the MOMENT can be MADE to look WORSE than it IS!? thus hampering GOOD JUDGEMENT on choosing a HORSE!? are THINGS really as BAD as the MEDIA/POLITICS says and we IMAGINE!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: the TRUMP phenomenon

the media created the bastard ....

Trump has zero morals and is clueless on ALL issues

He makes Palin look Presidential

if we look at HIS take on things it all comes down to COMPETENCE!? i fhr finds FAULT for whatever REASON he REJECTS those that DONT PRODUCE, DONT measure UP!? its all about STANDARDS and COMPLIANCE!? we ALL have them to some GREATER or LESSOR degree!? of course the PREVAILING NATURAL standard is WHAT do YOU contribute to the WHOLE!? this can be measured in 2 ways!? either EMOTIONAL SUPPORT or PRACTICAL support!? which is MORE important may be the DECIDING question BEST answered!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Trump is tapping into the KKK clan

i was thinkng about the comparisons between this NEW REPUBLICAN SPEAK to NATZI GERMANY and i ran across statements by lower german commanders and workers that they THOUGHT they were carrying out some NOBLE ACTS to help humanity IMPROVE!! that's what they TOLD THEMSELVES in order to do what they did and NOT feel any REMORSE!! they BOUGHT the DOCTRINE and yet did NOT realize the REALITY of that doctrine when APPLIED in the POLITICAL SENSE which requires MEASURED PROGRESS!! the SOONER the BETTER!! the PUBLIC has NO PATIENCE!!