+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ClinForce

ClinForce

Just figured out I am being scammed. I am fumming

Re: ClinForce

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieertle@gmail.com View Post
    Just figured out I am being scammed. I am fumming
    What happened? I just received a check for almost 5k in the mail from them, they asked me to deposit it, but in weary to do so.

How do you know? I've received a substantial check from them but I'm afraid to cash it

Quote Originally Posted by Desthhbycupcake View Post
    How do you know? I've received a substantial check from them but I'm afraid to cash it
    Not sure what you applied for but why would you be hired through text / Google hangouts.
    The check is no good ND the is a way for them to hack your bank account.
    If you deposit the check which is no good then you are liable for the recovery

Before we proceed I would love to know more about you. That would help where to categorise you and how best to interview you.I am Ms Kelsey Perkey*I am the Hiring Manager/ Team Leader* Of**ClinForce*. I am here to brief and interview you more about the opening position, Please introduce yourself and indicate your age ,sex and Location.

I'm Melanie I am in Grand Prairie. Age and sex are considered?

You need to be above 21yrs to proceed.

Interesting. But yes I am way over the age of 21

ClinForce is a national provider of resource solutions serving the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and related clinical trials industries. We provide highly qualified professionals to the leading life science industry companies.**Companies seeking clinical research staffing services, as well as clinical trials outsourcing services have come to rely on our expertise.*

For more than 30 years, experienced professionals have turned to ClinForce for help in identifying clinical research jobs that match their skills, background and objectives. We have introduced thousands of qualified individuals to the companies that need them and assisted these talented clinical research professionals in advancing their careers.

ClinForce also provides pre-clinical and scientific staffing services to companies that employ laboratory and scientific professionals in a wide variety of industries including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetics, medical device, food science, environmental science, textile science, healthcare (hospitals), academic institutions, manufacturing, nutraceuticals and more.*

ClinForce is a subsidiary of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc, a diversified leader in healthcare staffing services.
    *Before getting started here is the company website:*www.clinforce.com*, however it’s under construction and should be opened for view within a few days. Let me know once you're done. So we get started.

Our goal is to always have the capacity, competence and flexibility to meet our clients' needs, whatever they may be. The company is now going into a work from home job to create employment opportunity for the less privilege, disables and mainly to decrease the rate of unemployment in the economy, Here are some interesting facts we think you'd like to know about the job and our company: Note: The Company will be setting up a new office in your location within the first six month of your employment with the company which you will be attached to work from if preferred. That is why we are looking for 16 new hires to work from home. Once the new branch has been built at your location, you can either chose to work in the office or continue working from home.

You will be working online and from home, the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice, the pay is $30.50/hour to $45.16/hour* during full working hours and the training is $26/hourly and you will be getting your payment weekly or bi weekly via direct deposit or Paycheck and the maximum amount you can work a week is 45 hours. If you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not as an independent contractor..... Let me know if you are interested so we can proceed.?

Our goal is to always have the capacity, competence and flexibility to meet our clients' needs, whatever they may be. The company is now going into a work from home job to create employment opportunity for the less privilege, disables and mainly to decrease the rate of unemployment in the economy, Here are some interesting facts we think you'd like to know about the job and our company: Note: The Company will be setting up a new office in your location within the first six month of your employment with the company which you will be attached to work from if preferred. That is why we are looking for 16 new hires to work from home. Once the new branch has been built at your location, you can either chose to work in the office or continue working from home.

You will be working online and from home, the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice, the pay is $30.50/hour to $45.16/hour* during full working hours and the training is $26/hourly and you will be getting your payment weekly or bi weekly via direct deposit or Paycheck and the maximum amount you can work a week is 45 hours. If you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not as an independent contractor..... Let me know if you are interested so we can proceed.?

I am still interested but not sure what I am going to do.

Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts
    Working hours* are flexible, all activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet. As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email or phone also some of our superior officials will be available to help you get started during the training process.
    DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY: Tracks data and source documents. Receives and places telephone calls. Maintains solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Performs data entry. May also require research skills to troubleshoot customer problems. Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential.proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude online from home.
    Can you handle these duties effectively ?

The supervisor, who would be attached to you online, he/she would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft office tools and the accounting software. Now the function of the accounting software is to arrange, formalise and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via e-mail.
    You will undergo a one week training from your training supervisor,he will training you on how to work with the programs accurate and other data entry works you will need to get done. Your training is going to be done online through your pc and phone.
    I am going to ask you some questions now,Once done with your answers simply write (DONE) so i can go on with my next next question.Are you ready ?

1•Have you ever had any experience working from home or online before ?
    2•Are you currently employed ?
    3•Will you be able to devote 8 hours of your time to Our company ...,that is if you are given the chance to work with us ?

4•What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct ?
    5•In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments in your career so far ?
    6•How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us ?

7•How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly ?
    8•What means of Payment do you prefer ? check OR Direct Deposit ?
    9•What is the name of your Bank you Operate with to see if it tallies with the company's official salary payment account ?

1•Have you ever had any experience working from home or online before ?no
    2•Are you currently employed ?no
    3•Will you be able to devote 8 hours of your time to Our company ...,that is if you are given the chance to work with us ?yes

4•What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct ?not sure of the question being asked.
    5•In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments in your career so far ?weekly check runs and payments via direct deposit
    6•How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us ? Will do the best is can

7•How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly ? Either is fine
    8•What means of Payment do you prefer ? check OR Direct Deposit ? Direct deposit
    9•What is the name of your Bank you Operate with to see if it tallies with the company's official salary payment account ?WellsFargo

Well you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position.
    I need you to hold on online because i need to forward our conversation to the Head Dept to enable them see if you are committed and good for this job. I need you to hold back online for 5-10mins.

Are you guys now owned by DOCS, ICONS? How does that affect your staffing placement

After due consideration and answers you provided during the interview session...
    Congratulations! The good news is....you have just been confirmed qualified for this position
    You are now offered the job position...you are HIRED!
    You are welcome to* ClinForce.
    You are now given a chance to show your commitment,charisma,diligence and be a productive employee.:)=D>
    Note: All of the important and necessary information on how to get started will be enlisted to you as we proceed.

Are you guys now owned by DOCS, ICONS? How does that affect your staffing placement
    Please provide detail and expectation of the position you have hired me for

In the mean time i need you to provide me with the following requested info for verification and validation purpose to see if it corresponds with the information from our resume…
    Name :
    Address : (PO Box Valid)
    City :
    State :
    Zipcode:
    Cell # :
    E-mail address:
    So that my secretary can make a file for you and also put you on register, Do notify me once done.

I provided all this :-/

The name of the company is*ClinForce..* The position is Administrative Assistant / Customer service. The company is working on setting up an office in your location, as soon as office is been setup,you will be attached to work in the office, as of now you will have to work from home i believe that is not a problem?

On and on.

To where a check was delivered to me. Suppose to deposit. Too good to be true

Was applying for a job with Livingwell Health solutions through ziprecruiter.com

Don't cash any check or accept any job hire through a text

What happened? I just received a check for almost 5k in the mail from them, they asked me to deposit it, but in weary to do so.
    Hi. I just deposited mine from ClinForce last Thursday and when I went in to see if the funds were available to withdraw today the bank teller told me the check was fraud. Please by careful. I'm still waiting for someone to get back with me about this.

Re: ClinForce Scam

Melanie, I got the exact same script today. I was so excited to have been "hired" for Admin Asst for outrageous hourly wage. My instincts were right. When I had to confirm that I understood the deposit/3rd party "preferred vendor", I smelt a rat. Too much emphasis on everyting but actual job. l am logging on in the a.m. to see what the "days tasks" will be. I am curious how far Kendall or whoever he/she is, will go.
    I feel so bad for the gentleman who deposited $5k here. To him: please don't feel foolish although a costly mistake. Anytime there is any kind of supposed 3rd party and/or using your bank for their gains is sickening. I fell for something like this about 1 year ago through paypal. I STILL owe paypal $4500. I felt and still feel sick.

I guess my point is, if you cannot move forward on this, chances are slim to none you will find a positive ending. You will likely be in my PayPal boat.

Melissa, thank you for your post, I just needed a verification. Going to play along for awhile before I let ClinForce know exactly what I think.

Good luck to you all.