+ Reply to Thread

Business Proposal

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 9:09 AM
    Subject: Business Proposal

Business Proposal

It is an urgent need to contact you as a foreigner. I have a deal of US $3,500,000.00, Three Million five hundred thousand united state dollars; Reply me through the email address below for more details

Private email address below,

rahman0001@barid.com

Waiting,

Re: Business Proposal

Quote Originally Posted by falconsfan15 View Post
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]From: Abdussalam Rahman < abdussalam_ali29@aol.com>
    Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 9:09 AM
    Subject: Business Proposal

Business Proposal

From Dr Abdussalam Rahman Ali < rahman0001@barid.com>
    Reply-to Dr Abdussalam Rahman Ali < rahman0001@barid.com>
    To <>
    Sent Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 3:09 PM

Dear,

Thanks for your mail, the amount of the fund is USD 3.5 M I have also mapped out a transaction time table for this deal and will be making the investment funds available to you via my banking co-ordinates.

I shall appreciate it if you keep this business discrete and maintain the up most confidentiality of this business, due to my reputation and regulations binding most influential African's from investing outside our country due to the reasons of sponsorship of terrorism coupled with the growing sentiment against the west at home and in the whole Africans, I find it necessary to diversify my investments to outside my country for the future of my family.

Moreover, I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% free risk and legal, I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this transaction either in the short-run or in the long-run because I have made all the necessary arrangement in the bank as the Audit and international transfer manager with the Bank of Africa here,

Be also reminded that 40% Is for you and 60% for me as I will be coming to your country for the sharing and investment after the transfer of the fund,

Please do send me the needed information below to enable me draft a letter of authorization that you shall fill and send to the bank officiall email address.

Be informed that the bank will be directng you to a lawyer that will be standing for us in the bank because as a staff of the bank I am not allowed to participate openly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your Full Name…………………………………..

Date of Birth…………………………………

Occupation…………………………………

Country……………………………………….

Mobile Number........................

Home Address……………………………………..

I will be looking forward to read from you soon.

From Dr Abdussalam Rahman Ali < rahman0001@barid.com>
    Reply-to Dr Abdussalam Rahman Ali < rahman0001@barid.com>
    To <>
    Sent Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 1:18 PM

Dear

Thanks for your respond to my mail; I actually got your contact from my business investor’s database search, I work with a bank here in my country and the name of the bank is BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO BRANCH as an audit and remittance director,

The money in question belong to our late bank customer who happens to be a member of strong parliament in a country and because of his position he never reveals any of his next of kin to the bank before his death,

Now the deposit of the fund is approaching 10years and the law of the bank here is that if such bank account remains unserviceable for the period of 10years that the bank have right to claim the fund as unclaimed fund,

As it is now, the bank is trying to claim the fund after the end of this year which will make exactly 10years of the account not serviceable, this is the reason why I want to use my position to claim the fund through help of a foreigner because the fund was deposited in our bank by a foreigner so the law remains that anybody coming for the claim of the fund must be a foreigner,

I need your assistance so that we can claim the fund and I will come to invest it in your country, I have the file and all the information regarding the fund so you don’t have anything to be afraid,

I need your respond to tell you more on how to proceed on with the business,
    Thanks.
    Waiting
    Dr Abdussalam.
    From Dr Abdussalam Rahman Ali < abdussalamali15@aim.com>
    Sent Sunday, November 20, 2016 at 10:16 AM

Business Proposal
    Hello,

I'm Dr Rahman Abdussalam Ali a banker working in a bank in my country, there is a certain deceased customer of my bank who left behind US$3.5M Three million five hundred thousand dollars.

I seek your partnership in receiving this fund. If interested, reply immediately for detailed information.

N/B: If you are interested in my offer kindly reply me to this email id: rahman0001@barid.com

My sincere regards, Dr Abdussalam Rahman Ali