+ Reply to Thread

Hillary Clinton was wired during the debate

I think 100% that Hillary Clinton will be wearing an earpiece or earpieces or wired at tonight's debate. When she speaking off the cuff literally coughing coughing coughing on the cuff she's terrible and her hair is behind her ears. When she's wearing any your earpiece and if her hair is covering the earpiece then she is cheating and lying. Why does the umpire in baseball check the baseball for Greece? Why does Tom Brady have to sit out for four games because of an over and under inflated football? George Bush was caught being wired and now Hillary Clinton is taking a chapter out of his playbook because she's not as smart as she lights on. Before a boxer goes into a boxing match they check the gloves for metal objects or extra protection and they have to sign the boxers tape before they can put the gloves on. This debate has over 100 million people watching and pray another hundred million tomorrow and the day after. Check them for wires. And expose the people which will be only Hillary Clinton as the crooked cheater liar scumbag person that she has been for her whole life

She has done it before:

Name:  ear2.jpg
Views: 1699
Size:  18.8 KB
    Last edited by Administrator; 09-26-2016 at 05:59 PM.

Re: Hillary Clinton was wired during the debate

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    I think 100% that Hillary Clinton will be wearing an earpiece or earpieces or wired at tonight's debate. When she speaking off the cuff literally coughing coughing coughing on the cuff she's terrible and her hair is behind her ears. When she's wearing any your earpiece and if her hair is covering the earpiece then she is cheating and lying. Why does the umpire in baseball check the baseball for Greece? Why does Tom Brady have to sit out for four games because of an over and under inflated football? George Bush was caught being wired and now Hillary Clinton is taking a chapter out of his playbook because she's not as smart as she lights on. Before a boxer goes into a boxing match they check the gloves for metal objects or extra protection and they have to sign the boxers tape before they can put the gloves on. This debate has over 100 million people watching and pray another hundred million tomorrow and the day after. Check them for wires. And expose the people which will be only Hillary Clinton as the crooked cheater liar scumbag person that she has been for her whole life

She has done it before:

Name:  ear2.jpg
Views: 1699
Size:  18.8 KB
    Apparently she cannot think and speak for herself any longer - because of the brain damage ???

I saw a few delays in her responses like George Bush's 25% squint when he was fed information. Hillary does not have the stamina.

These bastards gave Trump a hot mic to make him sound like he was sniffling. 1 million percent staged.

Worse than deflateGATE

lexx is offline Most Valued Scams Member !!!

oh sheesh you guys are as LUNY/PARANOID as TRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    oh sheesh you guys are as LUNY/PARANOID as TRUMP!!
    Almost every public speaker and sportscaster and TV newsperson and so forth wears an earpiece. It would be impossible for a person to receive a lot of direction through such an earpiece, simply because too much else is going on. But a detail might be mentioned over one. I would say that being "wired" when being asked to be entirely accurate is a good thing. Certainly it is better than spewing untruths and outright lies, as Trump does on a regular basis.