+ Reply to Thread

why did DEAN fail and trump succeed

i'm watching a tv special on presidential campaigns that failed and i noticed HOWARD DEAN had a style very similar to trumps!! and he had great early success! but his style eventually drummed up a lot of RESISTANCE!! so why is trump succeeding using a similar style!? it could be because DEAN was NOT well KNOWN and had not developed a FOLLOWING prior to his candidacy!! in other words he had no POSITIVE IMAGE to build off of, the cant do wrong kinda following from public infatuation with a tv show!? trump can get all crazy and people tell themselves....yah but he's a decent guy, i remember him from TV!! the first impressions thing!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: why did DEAN fail and trump succeed

Dean failed due to the "holler" as the media is controlled by the right in this country and they ran
    with it 24/7 to make him appear to be mentally unstable ...

Trump guarantees the final nail in the coffin for this country ... he is that unqualified to reside over anything as he is a complete fraud in the biz world and less intelligent than Palin on all issues

Re: why did DEAN fail and trump succeed

it is true the media ran the HOLLER segment over 900 times !! but from deans own campaign records it was apparent he was falling behind even before the holler incident. and then we have the Buchanan campaign. even CLOSER to trump and i dont even remember it!! i wasnt much into politics then. i now think trump took notes from the Buchanan campaign!! and then added some liberal and extremist hints to it!! the last trick he added was making it sound personal rather than idealistic! like i'm on your side, i understand what you WANT!! i'm your sugar daddy!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you