+ Reply to Thread

Why Jill Stein can indeed become the first woman President of America and will get my vote

This is for all you people who think a 3rd party candidate cannot get elected http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/third-...date-can-win-2

There is no need to vote for "the lesser evil". It is absolutely criminal that the FEC does not allow her to debate Trump and Hillary.
    Last edited by Fat Man Frank; 09-21-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Re: Why Jill Stein can indeed become the first woman President of America and will get my

And this is why a third party cannot succeed and a vote for such is indeed wasted: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelft...s_Constitution

Re: Why Jill Stein can indeed become the first woman President of America and will get my

ya mean Stein who is in bed with Putin?

who ran to Russia to trash the USA?

Fuck this traitor

It seems like every week, we find a new way Jill Stein makes herself look less like a legitimate candidate and more like someone only interested in damaging the United States any way she can. This time, it’s a conference she attended this past winter in which she bashed the foreign policy of the United States as too aggressive and human rights record as shaky. This is not exactly a controversial stance, but this being Jill Stein, she had to make her little speech from Russia.
    Via American Blog:
    From Moscow, Stein noted that we “need to rein in US exceptionalism, and totally reform and revise our foreign policy so that it is based on international law, human rights and diplomacy.”

With Red Square as her backdrop, Stein suggested that we need to “replace a US policy of domination with a way forward based on respect, collaboration, international law and human rights.”
    Let’s get the obvious objection to this article out of the way: I’m not one of those people that think criticizing America is inherently bad. I’m not even one of those people that gets offended when an American politician does it while in another country. Had Stein made these comments in, say, France or Australia, you would not be reading this article because I wouldn’t have cared enough to write about it.
    But from Russia? The same Russia that annexed part of Ukraine and Georgia and has been trying to overthrow the governments of its former satellite states so they’ll happily rejoin a reconstituted Soviet Union? The same Russia that, when the economy tanked, immediately started a loud and vicious anti-LGBT campaign so people wouldn’t pay attention to how poor they were? The same Russia that assassinates political opponents of their strongman dictator? THAT Russia?!
    That’s like going to Saudi Arabia and criticizing American religious fundamentalism.
    Where you deliver a message is just as important as the message itself and Stein has to know that. The fact that she chose to attack America on its human rights record from a country that has a long and ongoing history of human rights abuses and imperialism is both obnoxious and telling. It’s obnoxious because Stein is a screaming hypocrite that callously ignored Russia’s record and telling because she obviously doesn’t give a damn. Why? Because according to her myopic far left crusade, America is the greatest evil in the world and must be stopped, even if the alternative is qualitatively worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Cons Lie View Post
    ya mean Stein who is in bed with Putin?

who ran to Russia to trash the USA?

Fuck this traitor
    You mean the way Obama speaks against America on foreign soil at every opportunity?
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man Frank View Post

This is for all you people who think a 3rd party candidate cannot get elected http://www.opnlttr.com/letter/third-...date-can-win-2

There is no need to vote for "the lesser evil". It is absolutely criminal that the FEC does not allow her to debate Trump and Hillary.

I fully agree with the analogy with President Lincoln. We need a stable outsider in the White House.

Stein = Putin