From
Kimberlys best < Oregon@deliveryman.com>
To <>
Sent Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Thanks for your prompt respond all that is needed from you as i have explained the only thing that is needed to deliver your funds is the delivery charges as already the financial secretary has signed for the release of your won prize from oregon.

You are advice to send the money via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER WITH THE BELOW PAYMENT INFORMATION TODAY WHICH I WANT YOU TO MAKE SURE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT RELEASE AND TRANSFER THE MONEY BEFORE YOU LEAVE THEIR OUTLETS TODAY, SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR $800.000 FROM OREGON.

Name: Kimberlys best
Address: Huber height Ohio
Amount $230
MTCN NUMBER.....

PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION BELOW

SENDERS NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
SENDERS PHONE NUMBER
MTCN NUMBER.....

kindly get back to me

Regards
Kimberly's Best
To: " Kimberlys best" < oregon@deliveryman.com>
Subject: Re: your atm card is ready to be delivered

How do I pay the delivery charges?

On 9/20/2016 at 11:33 AM, "Kimberlys best" < Oregon@deliveryman.com> wrote:
Thank you for your prompt respond the only thing that is needed to deliver your funds is the delivery charges.

Thank you.

On 9/20/2016 at 11:22 AM, "Kimberlys best" < Oregon@deliveryman.com> wrote:

i have attach your ATM card below.

On 9/20/2016 at 11:06 AM, "Kimberlys best" < Oregon@deliveryman.com> wrote:
Thanks for your prompt respond am going to need your name so i can identify your ATM card.

On 9/20/2016 at 10:42 AM, "eileen benko" < uslotydepartment@gmail.com> wrote:
have you contacted the delivery agent sir.
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 9:43 PM, eileen benko < uslotydepartment@gmail.com> wrote: Thanks for your reply the delivery agent is going to attach a copy of your ATM card to you.

Regards

On 9/20/2016 at 5:11 AM, "eileen benko" < uslotydepartment@gmail.com> wrote: I have received your email and contents was well noted, The reason why I was assigned to this transaction is to give you guideline until you receive your funds which means I am representing you here as your fiduciary agent, All paper works will be taken care of by me which means there is no other hidden charges or fee, you just have to follow every instructions that I give to you.

Your ATM card is ready to be delivered.
The delivery agent email that is going to deliver your card. Oregon@deliveryman.com

Like i have explained the only thing that is needed to deliver your funds is the delivery charges as already the financial secretary has signed for the release of your won prize from oregon.

The Minister of Finance, as concluded a seminar some time ago for the release of your won prize and a mandate was placed upon the beneficiary to remit the delivery charges before any other proceedings can follow.

I have forwarded your information's including the nominated address of delivery to the Delivery Agency and they have stored it in their database.

I will appreciate a Successful response from you after receipt of my email thanks.

Regards,
Eileen Benko

Oregon Lottery Department.