+ Reply to Thread

Hillary will use pneumonia diagnosis to avoid debating Trump -avoid risk of public seizure

Hillary will not risk a live TV appearance of any sort now that public seizures are getting more frequent. This is why she has not given a press conference in almost a year. She should save face and just retire for "health concerns" now.

Last edited by Pearl White; 09-12-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Re: Hillary will use pneumonia diagnosis to avoid debating Trump -avoid risk of public sei

100% bullshit .... she has pneumonia and is on anti-biotics

Trump is the one scared shitless as Trump can't talk facts as he knows none

Hillary will destroy the fraud Trump and Putin's lover boy is trying to get the format changed as he loses 10 out of 10 rds vs HC and he knows it

Re: Hillary will use pneumonia diagnosis to avoid debating Trump -avoid risk of public sei

the media has access to her on the plane and frankly why should she give a press conference considering the media:

refuses to talk about Trump buying off the AGs in Texas and Florida
    refuses to talk about Trump's tax plan which will add 24.5 trillion to the national debt
    refuses to talk about Trump's upcoming trial involving him raping a 13 yr old
    refuses to talk about Trump having hired illegals
    refuses to talk about the Trump University scam which is going to trial end of November
    refuses to talk about Trump and his partnership with Putin
    refuses to talk about Trump advocating animal abuse
    refuses to talk about Trump's taxes
    refuses to talk about Trump's numerous companies he has bankrupted
    refuses to talk about the millions Trump has stolen from Vets
    refuses to talk about Trump being in bed biz wise with Muslims

Trump attracts racist dumbasses and the right controlled media is doing what they do best

Quote Originally Posted by Cons Lie View Post
    the media has access to her on the plane and frankly why should she give a press conference considering the media:

refuses to talk about Trump buying off the AGs in Texas and Florida
    refuses to talk about Trump's tax plan which will add 24.5 trillion to the national debt
    refuses to talk about Trump's upcoming trial involving him raping a 13 yr old
    refuses to talk about Trump having hired illegals
    refuses to talk about the Trump University scam which is going to trial end of November
    refuses to talk about Trump and his partnership with Putin
    refuses to talk about Trump advocating animal abuse
    refuses to talk about Trump's taxes
    refuses to talk about Trump's numerous companies he has bankrupted
    refuses to talk about the millions Trump has stolen from Vets
    refuses to talk about Trump being in bed biz wise with Muslims

Trump attracts racist dumbasses and the right controlled media is doing what they do best
    Gee thanks for not sourcing any of your disinformation.

5. 09-14-2016, 07:55 PM

She can't get out of the debates. She's toast if she does -- or doesn't.

Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

I feel like her supporters don't care. Like Matt Drudge said, they would vote for Hillary even if it was just her head in a jar.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPatriot View Post
    I feel like her supporters don't care. Like Matt Drudge said, they would vote for Hillary even if it was just her head in a jar.
    To be honest, none of her supporters say why she deserves or qualifies to be president, they just say "Trump is worse!". I could never vote for someone who lies so much.
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!

must be talking about TRUMP!! those idiots would vote for an ORANGE MOP ON A STICK with a tape recorder repeating the phrase......BUILD A WALL!!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Gee thanks for not sourcing any of your disinformation.

quit being a DUMMY!!try READING the other THREADS on this FORUM!! it's ALL THERE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you