+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Emergency Meeting to Replace Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Thanks, some how I missed this.
    Oh wow, so I ask how many people know about this, has to be a ton of people covering for Hillary Clinton. Why isn't Trump and his bunch saying anything, you know they know. It's now became so obvious almost everyone should know.
    http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines...z1-blue-lenses

What's going to happen, I seriously don't think Biden could win the Presidency, am I wrong? How can Hillary stay in the race now that everyone has to know she has a seizure issue and is covering up the truth. More lies on top of lies. Look at her in the picture contained in the link I posted, she looks sick. She's back to looking haggard.

Geez what a trail of lies by the Clinton's.

I was wondering who the dark headed woman was with Hillary Clinton when she had her latest health episode and guess what, it's her personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack. Hillary is traveling and going to events with her personal physician at her side.

Here's a link with pictures and if you doubt this is Dr. Lisa Bardack just Google and take a look at images of the doctor.

http://truthfeed.com/video-hillarys-...-secret/23362/
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 09-13-2016 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I was wondering who the dark headed woman was with Hillary Clinton when she had her latest health episode and guess what, it's her personal physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack. Hillary is traveling and going to events with her personal physician at her side.

Here's a link with pictures and if you doubt this is Dr. Lisa Bardack just Google and take a look at images of the doctor.

http://truthfeed.com/video-hillarys-...-secret/23362/
    i thought her SPELLS were due to DEHYDRATION!? being a woman she's prolly on a stay skinny diet!? i know i heard the dehydration thing somewhere!? as far as SYMPTOMS GO, anything you look up medically has just about ALL the same POSSIBLE symptoms!! especially if your on MEDICATIONS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

and dont forget the campaign trail is ARDUOUS!! i just noticed today trump dont move very fast!! quite SLOW/SLUGGISH in fact!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

and when trump speaks if its the usual EXAGGERATED CLAIMS and RETORIC he seems kinda fluent but if he wanders into unknown REMARKS he gets lost and needs CUES!! that and half the stuff he tries to get SPECIFIC about when questioned makes him really ramble somewhat incoherently!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i thought her SPELLS were due to DEHYDRATION!? being a woman she's prolly on a stay skinny diet!? i know i heard the dehydration thing somewhere!? as far as SYMPTOMS GO, anything you look up medically has just about ALL the same POSSIBLE symptoms!! especially if your on MEDICATIONS!!
    I realize some of what has been said is true, dehydration can cause you to be dizzy, faint etc and pneumonia can make you have coughing fits, be light headed a long with many other symptoms. When trying to decided if someone is telling you the truth you take a look at everything and this looks like a cover up for what is really going on with Hillary's health. Why would you travel with your personal physician at your side?

Walking pneumonia can be a light case of pneumonia and if you take antibiotics for a couple of days you aren't contagious after the two days but of course it varies with the patient and type of pneumonia. A fever could cause you to be dehydrated but she was diagnosed with the illness beofre the 911 event. None of it makes a lot of sense when you put together everything said by her, her husband and those close to her. I think they're lying. So with that what are they covering up? A seizure disorder was my best guess but who knows what it is and I think the truth will eventually come out.

I realize some of what has been said is true, dehydration can cause you to be dizzy, faint etc and pneumonia can make you have coughing fits, be light headed a long with many other symptoms. When trying to decided if someone is telling you the truth you take a look at everything and this looks like a cover up for what is really going on with Hillary's health. Why would you travel with your personal physician at your side?

Walking pneumonia can be a light case of pneumonia and if you take antibiotics for a couple of days you aren't contagious after the two days but of course it varies with the patient and type of pneumonia. A fever could cause you to be dehydrated but she was diagnosed with the illness beofre the 911 event. None of it makes a lot of sense when you put together everything said by her, her husband and those close to her. I think they're lying. So with that what are they covering up? A seizure disorder was my best guess but who knows what it is and I think the truth will eventually come out.
    i think trump is in PERMANENT SEIZURE!! he's like a BROKEN RECORD!! and his economics DONT AD UP!! if he even tried to IMPLEMENT HAF his ideas the result would be 3 trillion more DEBT!! but of course MR. CREDIT CARD would just WRITE IT OFF!? or implement DRACONIAN CUTS which his RABID FOLLOWERS would just rationalize.......IT'S WORTH IT!! whatever it TAKES!!

I haven't read up on Parkinson's disease and I realize we have had some saying Parkinson's is the disease causing Hillary's health episodes.
    This video and the doctors analysis is very convincing. There are a lot of different neurological problems and diseases that could cause a person to fall, be wobbly etc but why hide it unless it's a problem that could cause you to lose your chances of winning the White House?

This doctor mentions Hillary's physician not being able to drive to Chelsea's apartment in the time allowed for her to exit and wave to the reporters and crowd but I think her personal physician was the dark headed woman by her side at the 911 event.

Wonder how long it will take to get to the truth?

there is NO TRUTH just ridiculous SPECULATION!! the answer is SIMPLE not COMPLEX!! who cares what DR's think take trumps dr. with his ridiculous he's the healthiest man ever STUNT!! it's all POLITICAL BIASED RETORIC!! anyone can tell peggy you are a TRUMP WHORE!!

there is NO TRUTH just ridiculous SPECULATION!! the answer is SIMPLE not COMPLEX!! who cares what DR's think take trumps dr. with his ridiculous he's the healthiest man ever STUNT!! it's all POLITICAL BIASED RETORIC!! anyone can tell peggy you are a TRUMP WHORE!!
    When a person, like Hillary Clinton, refuses to tell you the truth you speculate.

I don't care for Trump or Clinton, I was hoping they both would be replaced. lol I dislike both of them on a pretty much equal basis.
    Am I still a whore in your book?

i think trump is in PERMANENT SEIZURE!! he's like a BROKEN RECORD!! and his economics DONT AD UP!! if he even tried to IMPLEMENT HAF his ideas the result would be 3 trillion more DEBT!! but of course MR. CREDIT CARD would just WRITE IT OFF!? or implement DRACONIAN CUTS which his RABID FOLLOWERS would just rationalize.......IT'S

Damn Lexx, I never saw you as a binary thinker until now. Funny you use the term "rabid followers". It really would not matter what evidence that shows up, you are in Hil's camp no matter what right?

Personally, I'd vote for almost anyone on earth over trump except HRC.

Trump's not my choice, but he is maturing. Hillary is losing points as her character is being exposed.

The womannis just too old to hold that office whether you agree with her finishing Obama's third term or not.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    Damn Lexx, I never saw you as a binary thinker until now. Funny you use the term "rabid followers". It really would not matter what evidence that shows up, you are in Hil's camp no matter what right?

Personally, I'd vote for almost anyone on earth over trump except HRC.
    no not really.....i just dont see any reason to pick trump over hillary but that could change i guess!! both of them lie its just trump tends to lie about FACTS not speculation!! in other words if we're gonna jump SHIP from what is referred to as the STATUS QUO you better have a VERY CONVINCING CASE!! so far in my opinion trump has NOT done that!! and thanks for the CRITIQUE!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Trump's not my choice, but he is maturing. Hillary is losing points as her character is being exposed.

The womannis just too old to hold that office whether you agree with her finishing Obama's third term or not.
    you have to ADMIT carly OBAMA's maturing also and his ratings are UP!! i dont think hillary is an obama clone even if she trys to attract votes based on his accomplishments!!

When a person, like Hillary Clinton, refuses to tell you the truth you speculate.

I don't care for Trump or Clinton, I was hoping they both would be replaced. lol I dislike both of them on a pretty much equal basis.
    Am I still a whore in your book?
    maybe NOT but i dont see you DEVOTING equal time to DISSING trump!?