+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Emergency Meeting to Replace Hillary?

Reporter David Shuster posted to twitter Sunday evening that operatives in the Demmocratic Party have told him an emergency meeting by the Democratic National Committee is being considered to replace presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on the heels of her pneumonia allegedly causing her to collapse Sunday morning at a 9/11 15th anniversary commemoration at Ground Zero in New York City

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...llary-clinton/
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Re: Emergency Meeting to Replace Hillary?

Schuster?

LOL .... another right wing hack SO NICE TRY

the replacement needs to be Trump's brain as the dude has serious mental issues

Trump would be down 20 pts if the media was not controlled by the right in this country

doctor's eval is pneumonia and she was placed on antibotics ....

leave it to the author of this thread to run with right wing shit which is 100% lies 24/7 about HC

Yeah "con". Let's run with the pneumonia lie.

With her hands all over someone's child with the pneumonia excuse. The woman will not make it to November.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8fVC9qWeMW8
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Yeah "con". Let's run with the pneumonia lie.

With her hands all over someone's child with the pneumonia excuse. The woman will not make it to November.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8fVC9qWeMW8
    That is the fakest, most staged video of all time. Where is her handler, where are the Secret Service?

My guess is Biden will fill her slot.

Have you seen this one, it looks even worse?

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...11989672255490

I thought all the talk about Hillary's health and seizures was all hype until I saw this latest episode. My first thought after watching the video's was seizures and if she had just fell in the floor for some unknown reason everyone would have panicked and she would have had paramedics taking her to the hospital. Her staff is aware of her health issues and no way should this woman be running for President. Her being helped into that car was not a woman that was just weak, she was having a seizure like episode. Pneumonia my ass.

I'm shocked and saddened to see how much the American public are conned and lied to by our government. Man oh man this is frightening. This just might seal the deal for Trump. Some like Biden but he isn't in that good of physical shape either, he's been photographed sleeping during important meetings. I'm sure the stroke he had did damage that should keep him from being President too. Of course we'll have those that will try to ignore it. I see they called it a brain aneurysm and not a stroke but sometimes they call bursting veins and arteries in the brain a stroke.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2945034/posts
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 09-12-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Surely Biden wouldn't be the pick for Clinton's replacement.

You're right. Pneumonia is only the latest excuse for something serious. You don't spring back hours after COLLAPSING like that -- or get handsy with a young child if you have a contagious disease. You also would be taken to a HOSPITAL and not your daughter's apartment unless thisciscan ongoing event with this woman.

I have no idea what she's got, but I KNOW she's been LYING about it for a long time.

I just hope they don't replace her.

buncha BULL carly.......she sat thru 11 hrs of personal questioning in a congressional hearing and never batted an EYE!! get over yourself carly!! but on the other hand i find no problem with any meeting or discussion to prepare for the unexpected! good planning if ya ask me!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

You're right. Pneumonia is only the latest excuse for something serious. You don't spring back hours after COLLAPSING like that -- or get handsy with a young child if you have a contagious disease. You also would be taken to a HOSPITAL and not your daughter's apartment unless thisciscan ongoing event with this woman.

I have no idea what she's got, but I KNOW she's been LYING about it for a long time.

I just hope they don't replace her.
    I just spent some time reading about pneumonia and also seizures from injury to the brain. Because of all the run around given to the reason for her recent health episode I would draw the conclusion pneumonia didn't cause the health episode but a seizure did. After a head injury and blood clot on the brain a person can have reoccurring seizures for the rest of their lives. I would assume the Clinton's and their doctors have a reason for feeling this condition would not affect her being President or they're so power hungry they're not being realistic about her condition.

Could be this will be swept under the rug if she doesn't have anymore health issues before the election but difficult to believe that could happen. The liberals are trying very hard to cover this up and I think they're doing a lousy job because it's obvious lies are being told. We'll just have to wait and see what comes of this. This entire election and these two candidates are just unbelievably bizarre. Haven't heard anymore about wanting to replace her but who knows how this will go, more could come out. We need one of her staff members to spill the beans on her having seizures.

http://www.tbirecoverycenter.org/consequences.htm

The DEMS don't like a 4 point swing. 4 points is a coin flip.

Bernie and / or Biden is a 100% lock to win.

I say that Hillary is sick of this shit she got exposed for and WILL get exposed for SOON.
    She is either :
    A) Taking a billion dollar bribe to get out
    B) Taking half a billion to be first female VP
    C) Getting out because who the F wants this job? She has real time jail in front of her. Lies never ever end. When you become a grandparent you kinda lose ambition. Trump is a granddad but bored and seriously wants to be better than Washington, so let him get a shot (her mind).

But the Illuminati or whatever you paint the Puppet Master says she is done.

That's why HUNDREDS of stories with her leaving.

5 Day Pneumonia? Leave it to a Clinton to pick an un spellable condition to the half of the basket unspeakables. No unreliables. No unmentionables. Untouchables? IrresponsibleS? Irreconcilables? Despicable MEs?

Damn you 20 paid wordsmiths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  deploable.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  20.7 KB

the only liar on ALL ISSUES IS TRUMP

Biggest fraud in the history of America and truly has ZERO CLUE on all issues

Reporter David Shuster posted to twitter Sunday evening that operatives in the Demmocratic Party have told him an emergency meeting by the Democratic National Committee is being considered to replace presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on the heels of her pneumonia allegedly causing her to collapse Sunday morning at a 9/11 15th anniversary commemoration at Ground Zero in New York City

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...llary-clinton/
    Make good sense. They should have done this a month ago when the seizures became public info.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    The DEMS don't like a 4 point swing. 4 points is a coin flip.

Bernie and / or Biden is a 100% lock to win.

I say that Hillary is sick of this shit she got exposed for and WILL get exposed for SOON.
    She is either :
    A) Taking a billion dollar bribe to get out
    B) Taking half a billion to be first female VP
    C) Getting out because who the F wants this job? She has real time jail in front of her. Lies never ever end. When you become a grandparent you kinda lose ambition. Trump is a granddad but bored and seriously wants to be better than Washington, so let him get a shot (her mind).

But the Illuminati or whatever you paint the Puppet Master says she is done.

That's why HUNDREDS of stories with her leaving.

5 Day Pneumonia? Leave it to a Clinton to pick an un spellable condition to the half of the basket unspeakables. No unreliables. No unmentionables. Untouchables? IrresponsibleS? Irreconcilables? Despicable MEs?

Damn you 20 paid wordsmiths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  deploable.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  20.7 KB

Agreed all around.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I just spent some time reading about pneumonia and also seizures from injury to the brain. Because of all the run around given to the reason for her recent health episode I would draw the conclusion pneumonia didn't cause the health episode but a seizure did. After a head injury and blood clot on the brain a person can have reoccurring seizures for the rest of their lives. I would assume the Clinton's and their doctors have a reason for feeling this condition would not affect her being President or they're so power hungry they're not being realistic about her condition.

Could be this will be swept under the rug if she doesn't have anymore health issues before the election but difficult to believe that could happen. The liberals are trying very hard to cover this up and I think they're doing a lousy job because it's obvious lies are being told. We'll just have to wait and see what comes of this. This entire election and these two candidates are just unbelievably bizarre. Haven't heard anymore about wanting to replace her but who knows how this will go, more could come out. We need one of her staff members to spill the beans on her having seizures.

http://www.tbirecoverycenter.org/consequences.htm
    Look up Zeiss Z`1 Blue lens

https://www.google.com/search?q=zeis...4Kzvil_wswM%3A